It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Jeb: South Carolina Doesnt Care About Your Family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Dear Jeb, We in South Carolina don't care about your brother, Your mother or your father. You can pay millions for workers to come here to South Carolina, take down our signs and put up yours all You like. You can drag your mama across our sandy beaches and take your brother to every church in this state but Its like this Jeb, You aren't going to win any race, not a foot race, a car race and for sure not a presidential race. Maybe a turtle race ?

Im starting to get insulted with this "evangelical " term, we have only one crazy lady on my street and one crazy lady in my family and other than that no one I know Cares about any of that. The media makes it sound like we are all old floating glowing bodies who do nothing but go to church. I have NEVER been in a church in my life ! All we care about are all of the jobs that went to China after Your dad created and signed NAFTA. Not to mention Your own record stinks. Also, we don't want a conservative republican so blaaah!

I have no clue what You are for or about besides everything opposite of Donald Trump. All You do is slam other republicans, rightly so, haven't You learned that your supposed to be on the same team. There are plenty of things to rag on Hilary about, even SNL is ragging on her, yet at last nights debate you kept on and on about Trump, ok we get it, we heard you the last 3 times, doesn't and never will change anything for You.

Trump is going to win Jeb and there is nothing you can do besides take him out and You hang with Lindsey Graham so THAT aint happenin. You are acting like a junior high school kid that no one liked because they as well as us didn't care about how much money your family has. Your done, its over . sorry. Who are these idiots that keep giving you money ?

Oh, and please leave Trump alone, he is going to knock you out and when you wake up youll be dipped in gold wearing a diamond studded anaconda skin collar attached to a sterling silver leash, you will be Trumps new pet and You will go by whatever name Trump chooses for you. Don't do it, Your girl Lindsey cant save You, neither can Your reject brother or your other two reject brothers that no one knows about, the ones your parents kept locked in the cellar.
edit on 14-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

This should say "America." You're doing yourself a disservice limiting it to South Carolina.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Look, you got it all wrong. Face the facts, the Bush family is all "politics". It's going to come down to that chick they call hillary and bush in the end, don't you understand the game is ran by a political circle that allows no one to enter from the outside. Yes, Reagan, he knew it and was ushered into the closed circle of deceit, but in the end he himself was probably asking himself "why me".

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic I think that way too but South Carolina has 50 delegates, winner take all and a republican needs delegates and to win the popular vote in 3 primary states, they can only rig so much. If he cant cheat his way through South Carolina then he is toast, no catching up. Trump will beat him badly here. Bush will come in 4th or 5th.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Why do you feel like you are the chosen one to speak for all of South Carolina?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Nevertheless, Jeb Bush thanks you for your portion of the contributions you made through the bailouts of the 1980's Savings & Loan scandals, which helped to build his personal wealth. Without you, the taxpayer, he wouldn't be nearly as wealthy as he is.

top topics

join