It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened JUST BEFORE Justice Scalia Died is Raising Some SERIOUS Questions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So now they're saying it wasn't a heart attack...Just that his heart stopped.
If I'm not mistaken...a pillow held over his head could stop his heart.
edit on 14-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

(post by visitedbythem removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The fundamental problem I see with the "Thanks Obama" theory is that there's no way in hell that a GOP controlled Senate is going to confirm any Obama appointment.

Yes, that observation has merit.

But then again, the Majority Leader said they won't.

(post by visitedbythem removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: xuenchen

So lets get this straight. Are you accusing Obama of murdering a Supreme Court justice in order to get his way on the decision?

For 0bama to get his way ... in his last year? Ummm ... yeah.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Let's be perfectly clear ... Obama didn't do it. He had someone else in the government with a private server hiding in their bathroom do it or arrange for it to be done.

Likely candidates? And who is even now reading a copy of server scrubbing for dummies?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Criminal cartels have leaders, facilitators, mediators, and the lowly thugs that perform the dirty deeds. The leaders, in some coded or clandestine way, let their needs/wants/desires be known; the facilitators take it from there. There will be no traceable paper/email trail, phone conversation in plain language, nor meetings of all parties.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Snarl

Let's be perfectly clear ... Obama didn't do it. He had someone else in the government with a private server hiding in their bathroom do it or arrange for it to be done.

Likely candidates? And who is even now reading a copy of server scrubbing for dummies?

Let's be perfectly clear. 0bama had no say-so in the matter. TPTB ... and I'm probably done commenting on this subject.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
And Obama was sad that he was killed, murdered, or died. I agree. Baracks heart was filled with sadness, and he grieves even at this very moment. He is going without food, and praying nonstop. He has torn off his garments and covered his body with ashes

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think Scalia died, and the only people looking more ridiculous than the "all-in-unison" Republicans calling for Obama to wait for his successor to nominate are those who believe Scalia was murdered.

I hope he does wait, and then Bernie, or (God forbid) Hillary nominates Scalia's replacement and the next 4 after that. As long as they leave the 2nd Amendment alone, it may be our only hope in stopping Republicans from continuing their attack of freedom and personal choice in the US.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think Scalia died, and the only people looking more ridiculous than the "all-in-unison" Republicans calling for Obama to wait for his successor to nominate are those who believe Scalia was murdered.

I hope he does wait, and then Bernie, or (God forbid) Hillary nominates Scalia's replacement and the next 4 after that. As long as they leave the 2nd Amendment alone, it may be our only hope in stopping Republicans from continuing their attack of freedom and personal choice in the US.

You know if the situation was reversed with a lame duck Republican President, a Democrat congress and Ginsberg died Friday...Harry Reid and democrats in congress would be calling "all-in-unison" for the President to wait for his successor to nominate.
edit on 14-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm not really seeing any conspiracy here.

The man was old...er. Overweight too. He's been the head honcho for many many years and frankly I don't see why we have to have anyone judging us anyway.

I wish the whole infrastructure would just fall... I really do. I'm over it all.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What about recess appointments?

In my opinion, it will not happen. It's possible but this is an election year and I don't think Obama will risk the fallout negatively impacting the chances of the Democratic candidate for a recess appointment to the SCOTUS that will expire in 2017 when there are likely two other appointments to be made by the next administration.

The smart play would be to let the GOP be seen putting their agenda above the normal function of government (again). They're already trying to spin their inevitable obstruction as a noble effort to "let the people have a voice" which is only going to play well with the GOP base because it's a completely asinine excuse.

I guess we'll see.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
I would call it a swan song.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: xuenchen
Regardless, I am Happy Scalia is Gone. If you think I'm wrong tell me something the Man accomplished to the Benefit of Mankind. I'll listen.
You mean pandering isn't a accomplishment?
I don't know who will hold Clarence Thomas's hand now.One thing for certain that conservative majority in the SC is done.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
For some reason its always more interesting to assume someone knocked a guy off rather than think a 79 year old man simply died a natural death. At that level everyone of importance is under a microscope and all of their associates. I seriously doubt he was knocked off.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join