It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elton John and Angie Bowie Say David Staged His Death

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CovertAgenda

I'm not sure Lemmy had any real warning..Bowie had way to much time to ponder it, not sure if Lemmy was cremated.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i have no doubt whatsoever that many famous people have staged their 'deaths' for one reason or another. that's not to say all who are thusly accused, did so.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I wasn't going to listen to this , because I thought OH, just another stupid backwards song, but it shocked me.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Here's my unusual take on it, in jest.

Millions of 'Notable People' who have seemingly passed on, suddenly rise up from their graves in a faked 'End Time' depiction leaving billions on earth gasping in disbelief. The NWO can now proceed with the fake new Religion 'which is made up of all 'notable' religions creating an atmosphere of 'wow' behind it's path.

Ok now for the Video. 'this is fun'.

First thing i noticed about this Bowie lookalike was his mouth, he clearly has false/fake teeth distorting his mouth, just looks strange and unnatural to me, next his hair is god awful it looks glued on or something. There is 'if he's a fake' something off about him, but the Voice is pretty much the same. Some of the gestures are also very similar to Bowie's'.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Why not take this guy's interviews along with Bowie's last words and use 'reverse speech' on him. I have played around with that for years, sometimes it's creepy sometimes it's far out.

The Subconscious Mind doesn't Lie, it can't. So what's left is the truth. Would be interesting to hear what comes out.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Trippy, they look related.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think Elton John was referring to how nice the flower arrangements were and the exquisite taste of the funeral in general. What would the motive be for doing that ?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
They also faked Klaus Nomis death, Klaus was over the other night and I kicked him out for being too loud.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Angie was in the CBB Big Brother UK house when he died, so she doesn't know anything.. she's a bit odd too. (crazy imo) That's why BB cast her.

Anyway, She did say he was battling an illness for years.. I too wish he wasn't dead, but he is.

edit on 2/14/2016 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I think Elton John is referring to how Bowie managed the way he died not that he faked his death , the way he released a surprise album shortly before he died and kept his illness a closely guarded secret.

I didn't watch the vid, but that's kind of what I was thinking. He did stage his death, but he didn't fake it. Much the way a realtor stages a house to leave a certain impression. He died where he chose to die, he left an album very much exploring the passing, etc. And why wouldn't he? His life was a series of staged tranaformations. He lived as he performed. IMO, a much more interesting "staging" than fakery would have been.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Not to mention the release of his new cd black star the day before

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Dave is a friend of mine, a bit of a hermit like myself... loves people but lime light not so much these days, and ive never liked attention of the public so i understand as i am sure other public figures know what im speaking of... but anyway alive or passed on his soul is in his music... so he'll always be immortal. I and another personal friend of his for decades didnt get that heart sinking feeling at the news... he just expressed he wished dave would have quit smoking and gave me the eye as a hint I should. But hey things that make us feel like ourselves are how we express ourself in life... so still here or not is irrelevant as he has given the public so much... if he wants to rest in peace alive or passed? honestly no ones business so if anyone wants to give back? respect him enough to... just let it be.

Love you Ziggy thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Saw the Blackstar vid...was a little concerned with how Bowie looked. The song itself was on the back burner of my mind. Then Lazarus. Then I knew he was done after watching that.
The guy cut the most personal album out of his 28 or so as he was dying and made his death an awesome spectacle. As only he could have.
Bravo,

We miss you.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
a reply to: vonclod

I would think that both Lemmy and Bowie would have chosen when THEY wanted to leave this mortal coil.

Were they both cremated?

I don't see either would lay down for the reaper.

Yes, but when the lit Lemmy on fire, he exploded in an alcoholic cloud.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
a reply to: vonclod

I would think that both Lemmy and Bowie would have chosen when THEY wanted to leave this mortal coil.

Were they both cremated?

I don't see either would lay down for the reaper.

Yes, but when the lit Lemmy on fire, he exploded in an alcoholic cloud.

I suspect that after Bowie dropped the video for Lazarus about a day and a half before he died, he had it all planned. I'm sure he had it All planned long before that, but wanted to time the releases to when death was at his door. Good doctor, lots of opiates and slip away in quite the dramatic fashion. Good for him. He did what he wanted to do with his last time on earth.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Lazarus may rise in a few minuets(well virtually)... Lady Gaga is doing a tribute to Bowie at the Grammy's which starts in 5 mins.

"She will take us through quite a bit of history of David Bowie's repertoire," Portnoy said at the Academy and Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Gala at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. "It's one of the longest, larger segments of the night."

He also added, "There's some very exciting brand new technology that's never been seen on television that will be a part of the segment."

Worth a look. live: Grammy

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite
Woah. I did not know David Bowie died. How come I never heard about this? It has been over a month....

I don't know much about his music. My two biggest memories are him in Labyrinth and being a big part of the game Omikron:
www.gog.com - Omikron: The Nomad Soul...

I think he made most of the music for it. It FEELS kind of like him. Not a great game at all, but him being there made it special to me.

Here:
en.wikipedia.org - Omikron: The Nomad Soul...

David Bowie, who had some input on the storyline and game's design, makes two cameo appearances within the game, although not as himself; first as Boz, a game character who's a revolutionary wanted by authorities, and secondly as the nameless lead-singer of the fictional musical group, "The Dreamers", who perform illegal concerts in Omikron. In addition, select tracks from his (then) upcoming 'Hours...' album were written specifically for the game and then rewritten for the album release. For example, for the song "New Angels of Promise" (used in the game's intro), Bowie changed the chorus lyric Omikron to Suspicious Minds.

The game's soundtrack is a main feature as well, featuring songs and instrumentals by Bowie and Reeves Gabrels (most of which appeared on 'Hours...' or as B-sides on the associated single for the song "Thursday's Child"), several other instrumentals written by Gabrels, with additional composition work by Xavier Despas. Most of Bowie's songs are then available (in-game only) for later listening either if the player opts to "buy" the recordings or simply walk into an apartment that already has some of the music laid out in plain view or in hidden compartments. Bowie's wife Iman also makes a cameo as one of the numerous Omikronian citizens the player can "reincarnate" into.

EDIT: I honestly haven't played it much. I may have to look at it again in his memory. David gone? Another person. We all die. WE.
edit on 2/15/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
He did look pretty ill in his videos for the Blackstar album..... Either died or was sacrificed....but definitely dead...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The similarity of the screen cap is shocking. The actual video, not so much. It looks like they could have had dental work, as you do when you're wealthy, to get that straight gaplless teeth look.

Although, if you listen with a critical ear to the guy taking about Bowie, you do hear some strange things. Saying "If I was him, I..." and starts talking about his "beautiful wife." Sort of struggling like if you were trying to talk about yourself
edit on 26-2-2016 by voided because: (no reason given)

And both using "you know" "you know"
edit on 26-2-2016 by voided because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It resonates with me. The guy in this video is a moron.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join