It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Internatiomnal space station actually within an ordinairy airplane..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NpcHunter13
Morons.. Morons everywhere. You people make fun of yourselves with these theories.. I'm gonna start posting this crap on reddit and imgur for upvotes.

I have no doubt that when historians try to trace back the origins of the rise of anti intellectualism in the 2000's , ATS will be Africa.
edit on 16-2-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me

originally posted by: Maxatoria
....just a pity for most of the deniers its when their sister get tired and wants to go to bed so they have to do their duty as husband and brother rather than spending time watching the sky properly

Damn, that was cold-blooded!

But yeah, easy to see it with thine own eyes, lots of apps and websites to track it, and watch it come up over the horizon at just the right moment. A few years ago, there was a refueling mission where the space shuttle docked with the ISS. I went outside and saw them in mid-docking procedure, two bright lights, one rapidly chasing the other across the evening sky. So that was real.

I must admit there seems to be some science to back up the claims of the moon landing skeptics, such as the intense radiation of the Van Allen Belt, and NASA quietly admitting that a large percentage of the Apollo photos were faked there are manned spacecraft in Earth orbit, I'd pretty much bet the farm on that.

Can you possibly elaborate on the part of your post that I bolded above? I don't recall NASA admitting that a large percentage of Apollo photos were faked, and I am pretty sure very few if any other members caught that because I have never heard it before.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the laugh.

The ISIS isn't real!

Considering the US no longer has a space program.

And Europeans, and Russia operate the ISS.

I really don't understand people at all.

Ps ?

Amateur astronomers have also photographed every inch of the moon too.

So don't say we didn't go there.
edit on 16-2-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

The video was edited from a longer live stream broadcast aimed at a Canadian school. The cheering is from pupils/parents/teachers at the school because Hadfield's carrying out an experiment that was designed by one of their pupils.

So is this uncut version available.

Besides the obvious cuts in that vid I am now pretty sure about a more sneaky cut 0:49.

If there is no uncut video there is no proof.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

And as I stated have you seen how out of control people get on those zero g flights yet mr Hadfield and his fellow crew member are quite well positioned throughout the whole video. Even his micro phone stays in one position .. Just.

His lower body is not even in the picture so he could be strapped in. The microphone does float away. But if you insist on using it as an argument, I am sure they can come up with some contraption to make it not float away too much. Ever heard of String Theory?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

0:49

Why is there a cut? Look at the blurring and the microphone shifting from the one segment to the other.

If this is a cut, then they actually had to have set it up on purpose.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

0:49

Why is there a cut? Look at the blurring and the microphone shifting from the one segment to the other.

If this is a cut, then they actually had to have set it up on purpose.

I could explain things to you, but I won't bother.hat you are proposing is so idiotic, I'm not wasting my time.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Why did you even post that then? You sure didn't refute anything I proposed so I assume that you can't.
edit on 16-2-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Why did you even post that then? You sure didn't refute anything I proposed so I assume that you can't.

You presume wrong. Enjoy your ignorance.

Why did I post? I'm making a point?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Ha, thought so.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: zatara

Many amateur astronomers have taken pictures of the ISS in orbit that show it in great detail. Many people have watched it go overhead exactly when it was said to be over them. It's in orbit.

Doesn't mean anyone is living in it. That would be IMPOSSIBLE!!! If people can NOT live on a ballistic missile sub for longer that 3 months do to the air turning TOXIC then they can not pull it off in SPACE for more than a few days at best.

Us Humans need a whole lot more than O2 to live, its called fresh air. Every state of the art nuclear sub, the best tech on earth today, well when it was built anyway has to come UP for fresh air every 60-80 days MAX. It is a fact in the sub community so yes, NASA is a joke on everyone.

One of the biggest lie's in history is the fact everyone thinks, anyone or anything can go out into space. If you have every seen clouds pass behind the moon you would also know its all a lie.

Most people never actually look up for more than a second.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Amateur astronomers have also photographed every inch of the moon too.

Did someone say it was not there lol. Its just not nearly as far as YOU THINK. The Sun and the moon are in our atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If you have every seen clouds pass behind the moon you would also know its all a lie.

No one has. Well, maybe some one with major delusion disorders.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Obvious troll is obvious.

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I see you're still peddling this. Here, since you obviously ignored them last time I threw them in your face. You are proving yet again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Oxygen is supplied either from pressurized tanks, an oxygen generator (which can form oxygen from the electrolysis of water) or some sort of "oxygen canister" that releases oxygen by a very hot chemical reaction. (You may remember these canisters because of their problems on the MIR space station -- see this page for details). Oxygen is either released continuously by a computerized system that senses the percentage of oxygen in the air, or it is released in batches periodically through the day.

science.howstuffworks.com...

Submarines travel underwater, but they all need oxygen. Diesel-electric submarines need it for their engines, and must surface to get it, though modern AIP (Air Independent Propulsion) supplemental systems allow one to cruise at moderate power for over a week without surfacing. Nuclear-powered submarines could cruise underwater at full power for years, of course, as their engines do not need air. Their crews, however, do. Hence Electrolytic Oxygen Generators (EOGs), which break up water molecules and keep the oxygen for use aboard ship.

Treadwell Corp’s Model 6L16 EOG was first introduced in 1965. It breaks up distilled water by passing an electric current through an electrolyte solution (30% potassium hydroxide) in 16 high-pressure cells, connected in series. This equipment can produce 150 standard cubic feet per hour of oxygen, and variants remain the primary oxygen producers aboard the USA’s SSN-688 Los Angeles Class fast attack submarines and SSBN-726 Ohio Class ballistic missile submarines. Treadwell also produces Oxygen Generation Plants external link (OGPs) for the new SSN-21 Seawolf Class fast attack submarines, which include OGP electrolysis modules that depend on proton exchange membranes for oxygen separation.

www.defenseindustrydaily.com...

Oxygen systems are also used on the ISS to provide oxygen for extended periods of time.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What about the videos of the people on the station floating? Are they connected to wires? Is it CGI trickery? Is the whole thing on board something like the vomit comet?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Where do they (ISS) get their distilled water?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
What about the videos of the people on the station floating? Are they connected to wires? Is it CGI trickery? Is the whole thing on board something like the vomit comet?

Not sure if you are being serious, so this is a general reply. As someone involved in photoreal cgi for tv and film and in 3d animation for the last 21 years...no cgi is THAT good.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Her hair! It reminds me of the troll dolls.

Maybe they were modeled off of astronauts in zero G.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join