It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What advice would "sober you" give to "drunk you"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I would tell drunk me-
Don't dance.

and
That guy is not just being nice for no reason

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I dont drink these days but was once a party animal so I would have said

Give mobile phone to friend until morning so you cant text ex boyfriends/potential boyfriends

Remember you are not the greatest dancer and learn new dance moves instead of just throwing hands in air like a crazed woman

If you insist on using makeup get waterproof mascara and eyeliner that doesnt run when sweating like a pig from throwing arms in air otherwise risk looking like a Kaola Bear

Go home once at hysterical laughing stage because after that comes the sobbing and arguments

HAVE FUN! YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

I would tell drunk me-
Don't dance.

Don't listen to that uptight person, Vodka disagrees with them.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

YOU...are funny!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
That 'hot chic' is a guy!

And there's nothing wrong with that, if a dude wants to dress like a chick its all good man! What ever blows up your skirt!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

A star for you for no reason given.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Sober me and Drunk me are very close but...

"You have work tomorrow"

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Leave the crazy women be. They will wreck your life.
It is unlikely that I will take my own advice.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
I thought it would be:
"Don't get married."

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
none whatsoever

drunk me takes no advice and would probably pulp sober me for not knowing so despite being sober.

how is this not every answer, I thought this forum was home to the kind of people who are only relaxed as requested by the cloak of social interaction.

meh

n.b. honesty is a b, but then dishonesty is a c minus, on md
truth is in youth, and even if youth is educated, it's still in the wine. Rome knows this. and by Rome I mean what ever drunk you calls storm troopers.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Tattoos are forever. . . . .

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Sober me....."remember what happened the last time you got hammered?"

Drunk me.....whaaa?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

have another - its hard being sober

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

If you can't remember.... it's time to stop drinking....

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Sober me would advise drunk me, that drunk me ought to be a little quieter, and a little more composed. Drunk me, however, would advise sober me, that sober me can be a little over stressed at times, and that giving sober me a break every once in a while is the only way that either drunk me, or sober me, are ever going to get through this thing we call living life.

Generally therefore, although there is debate, there is also unity of purpose.

Edit to add:

Also, sober me would explain to drunk me, that the lass that drunk me had spent an interesting evening talking to in several different bars a few months ago, who was very pretty, very smart, and edible in every sense of the word, probably did not respond to the text message drunk me sent her, because she was just out for the night and not looking to repeat the experience. Sad as that is, drunk me should just get used to the fact. Sober me should also point out to drunk me, that getting despondent about it will not help, and frankly, both mes ought to be good and used to being irrelevant to the opposite sex by now.
edit on 15-2-2016 by TrueBrit because: Added information.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sober me would advise drunk me, that drunk me ought to be a little quieter, and a little more composed.

What do you do, yell cuss words at unsuspecting people and start impromptu mosh pits with unsuspecting people?

Sober me should also point out to drunk me, that getting despondent about it will not help, and frankly, both mes ought to be good and used to being irrelevant to the opposite sex by now.

Well, you got her to talk to her. She didn't run away screaming. I mean, you're not just attractive to "inflatable" women.

I'm teasing, man. I really can't imagine you as anything but polite and reserved. As for women, keep looking. You haven't found the right one yet, obviously.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
present sober self to past drunk self........
"you look like crap, your family thinks you are crazy, you have no friends, you are a deceitful B.S.er, you are unreliable, cynical, you hate and are ashamed of yourself.
Soon you will have to choose family (then you have no friends OR family) or getting off the booze so consider this....

Present sober self has regained self esteem, love and trust(somewhat) of my family, like myself (working on love) I'm honest with myself and everyone else. have builtup a great place to work on my hobby/passion of cars and art.
I have true friends now!

PLUS I look and physically feel a hell of a lot better than you do past drunk dumbass!

edit on 15-2-2016 by grubblesnert because: added

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

The inflatable ones are the worst. My beard hairs tend to burst them

Seriously though, thanks for that!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

As for women, keep looking. You haven't found the right one yet, obviously.

He can have one of mine.

*opens trunk*

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join