It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead mid season premiere predictions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Lol yeah you're right, one good episode isn't really enough to justify keeping him alive.

God is clearly bankrolling ALM as Glenn has to be the most insanely lucky guy in the history of tv. He's probably gonna face imminent death and scrape by every episode for the next 5 seasons until they actually kill him and nobody will care.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Lol or they end up having to kill him in such a mundane way because clearly he's invincible to zombies and bad guys. He gets out of every sticky situation.not even bullets can stop him.
He will end up having a loose shoe lace and tripping himself ending up and falling down the stairs lol
Death by bad lace. Lol jk

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Starting to think the whole series is a dream that Glenn experiences after falling off his pizza bike. Becomes a useful savior of humanity, meets hot chick, gets on with girl's father, surreal elevating dumpsters, can't die and he even had some kind of hormonal growth spurt today and sported something resembling facial hair. It would also explain the missing time that seems to happen. Like when rick and his line dancing team just walked all day and night to get from the house to the gate.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Like when rick and his line dancing team just walked all day and night to get from the house to the gate.

I hadn't even realised that until just now!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Ricks gunna need a bigger AX I wonder if Enids going to seduce deformed Carl telling him his eye socket is sexy lololol

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just stopped by to say, I'm obviously a prophet

My prediction is Rick's new lover's kid is going to lose his s##t and get ripped to pieces and probably take a couple other people with him.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I didn't love it.

I liked bits of it, like when Carl turned to his Dad after getting shot, and when Michone kissed him before running outside to help Rick and when Darryl blew up Negan's guys and that Wolf was a great bit character. He already looked like a walker and so I wasn't sure if he wanted to bite or kiss Denise. LOL!

But taking the conga line out with a special needs kid and a baby and, worse, handing Judith to Gabriel...NO. And, hard to believe they went hand to hand combat with the sheer volume of walkers. Oh, and by the way, they screwed their water source.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I agree with everything you said and yet I still thought it was a great episode. It could have been the RPG scene which was oh so gratifying and finally seeing Eugene grow a pair. I did have a moment when I threw my hands in the air when Rick decided they should press on and he was handing Judith off to Gabriel. The doctor's widow was a decent character but her kids were exasperating so that was a fine trade off imo and honestly I think Michonne would be a better match for Rick.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
I'm glad Rick kept his hand, I was worried he couldn't comfortably read brother man comics. And Glen, WTF uo with Glen? The poster has to be right #ALM is bank rolled by god or mark zuckerburg or something!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
For me, one of the best episodes. It is a shame that ole girl had to die because her kid froze up. But the other kid picking up the gun and Michone sticking it to him, obvious pun is obvious,popping a shot off and then carl turning, my jaw dropped. Thought Carl was done for.

The RPG came from the hospital timeline right?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Abraham pulled the RPG off of a dangling soldier/walker off the highway after he was finished freaking out.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Ya, that was when they were going to the hospital right?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It was on their way back shortly afterwards they met up with Daryl as Daryl found sashas trail she left. It was the last episode before the mid season premiere so I dint remember the hospital at the moment.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It wasnt really a hospital, was it? I thought it was just some business offices or something. Abe tweaked out, found a rpg, told sasha he wanted her then met up with Daryl after he had that run in with dude and his gf. They took his crossbow and motorcycle.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

And where the heck have you been?!
I havent seen nor heard from you in a months!
Good to see ya though

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
R u guys freaking watching this!!! Gabriel and glen starting a body count!
Unreal episode. 2nd best ever
edit on 6-3-2016 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Omfg! The last 3 freaking minutes was cut because some dip crap 14 year old teenager, went and got himself abducted so a stinking amber alert interupted the last 3 minutes. Then it cut to next weeks preview.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

well hopefully it wasn't the same people that took Maggie and Carol.

Glen is a nutless idiot for even allowing Maggie to go on the op. And Rick really should have known better being a former LEO not only in spite of everything he has been through, but as a result of that as well. Pregnant woman belongs on no mission when you have a well trained size-able militia.

I think Maggie is going to die.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join