It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead mid season premiere predictions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Good your on!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I was really hyped about seeing Morgan come back to join the group. But his lack of ability to enforce death upon others bothers me. he has to much faith in humanity. There are times when you must welcome violence in the world they live in. Yet he believes that there is good in everyone and that they can be saved.
Of course he seen it first hand because of his ability to come back from that mind state, but not all are saveable. He needs to learn how to judge when they are just to far gone and accept it.

His attempt to save the same SOB that tried to kill him multiple times now, has done nothing but put him at odds with carol.

Him and Carol WILL come to an uncomfortable understanding with each other tonight and focus on the Z fight at hand for the time being. Hopefully them 2 can sort it out without a $#!+ storm resulting

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I was very upset when the two girls both dropped their pistols to a guy only armed with a hostage and a blade. That is where they needed a real man at the time, because if Abraham or Rick had been there instead of Eugene, that # would not have happened. Anyone else including Daryl and Glenn would still have had the same outcome though, albeit more drawn out. Morgan's done, I think someone will kill him too.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

LOL Glen still has not yet killed one human ever!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Are you sure?? I think he took some down in Terminus didn't he?? Or even the final prison siege? I think he will finally get some blood on his hands this time around now that he almost met an eternal separation from Maggie.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Are you sure?? I think he took some down in Terminus didn't he?? Or even the final prison siege? I think he will finally get some blood on his hands this time around now that he almost met an eternal separation from Maggie.

I am 100% sure Glen has never killed a human.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Glen has better things to be doing than killing humans, like preening the 3 hairs that passes for a moustache he's been cultivating for the last 5 years.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

That and being the only asian member of #ALM (asian lives matter) hes got so much notional blogging to do its unreal

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Bahahaha

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just over 3 hours left my friends. Been watching the walking dead marathon on AMC all weekend on and off.
Tell ya this though, I can go the rest of my life without ever watching season 2 and 3 again. The farm...snore till the last 2 episodes. The prison...not until the gov attacks, then not again until the 2 episodes of just the gov.
Amazing. How the writers make you love the most hated character over the course of 2 episodes.

T minus 3.25 until we know Carl as ol lefty from there on out!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I hope father gabriel gets his **ck eaten off by a zombie and then carol has to cut it off and then rick uses it as bait to lure away a herd.. JS
(yeah my imagination is a dark place, I catch s**t for it all the time please don't add to that lolololol)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hahah no big floppy.

But I say in the first 5 minutes we see an RPG decimating a merry band of Negans crew.
Then the rest of my predictions come true. Including the colour of Ricks arm hacking ax that he uses on Jessie.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think it starts on the road with Daryl Sasha and crew getting robbed before any action happens it goes back to Rick n crew and wont see much action till after first commercial break cause that's how they make their dough bro.

#ALM support Asians in the zombie apocalypse Glen has rights dammit!!! Lolol

edit on 14-2-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

ALM 4 Life lol

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
That Diana got a perty mouth with that snubby .38 in it

We will reconvene soon for the ATS talking dead in 1 hour and 5 minutes!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
And here we go!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
First prediction comes true! Daryl by RPG!!!!
Remember folks you read it here first!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Nice play with the rpg I just realized the scene is on the net so u cheated lol I don't watch teasers lololol so u got that one. My brother was just saying he saw the 4 minute preview and Daryl smokes the guys on bikes.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Holy # you win dude, u get your name in my comic book as featured art
What do u want it to say? It wont be any small # either

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Whoaaaaa! Lefty! I called a right eye being blasted! I called an arm being hacked off!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join