It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What sort of coincidence is it that the "BLM" is both Bureau of LM and Black LM?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: wisvol

Referring to Palestine as Israel is the acceptable norm. Calling them Palestinians when that place no longer exists is disingenuous.

Only Israel and "Israelis", and "Palestinians" to keep up appearances.

As an Israeli I feel the difference, as all lives, matters.

Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you personally, just question the policy of the US in regards to Israel, the dual standard and hypocrisy.

Hardly the thread for it, yet since you say so:

The norm you speak of is unacceptable to you by deduction, so I don't get your point.
Please don't be sorry, as I do not feel insulted by correspondence. I mentioned it because I thought it was relevant to the previous point you lade which I did understand.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Thank you. I remember observing a praying mantis for hours in my Californian garden when seeing your avatar and that brings back great times.

There was all kinds of interesting info on the net by '95. Then, it all got buried under the mass of MIB the movie.

Like when they remake "scarface" or "23" so that imdb/movie rental store/"pirate" B only lists the new one eh?

Only with stuff instead of movies. Been there.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

But all the people who work in Bureau of Land Management are black....hmmmm

Precisely.

EVE INT WINDOWLESS ROOM

Sitting fat man: No wait we'll just put one of them minorities on the telly show.
standing younger suit: We've tried sir, I think they've caught up with that, we need a black preznit show.
Sitting fat man: So it has come to this.. OK brown-ish. Oh and give him the peace medal, so I get kadafi's gold tooth.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

No problem. And I was responding to your question, why call them Palestinians and Jews?

Because it was Palestine before the Jews occupied it and renamed it Israel and themselves "Israelis".

I'm not a "United Sates of American", by the way, I'm human. And hate labels.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'd love to have a link to your source on that first paragraph.

Yea we occupy wall street too, and hollywood, and other west(ern) banks.
Renamed it Israel is a bit of a stretch considering how my forefathers made sure everybody knew what a philistine (pre-muslim era) was, what Jerusalem was (Palestinians call me hometown Al Quds, ever read of it in medieval text?) while their country and culture and descendants over the centuries somehow evades my research. Would love a source on that too, if that's not too much trouble.
Most goyim I've met in Palestine were, as Nobel prize winner Arafat, Egyptians entering Palestine through Gaza (check out any map of Gaza). But then again that's just one man's experience and word.

edit to add: A close second is Jordanians entering Palestine when crossing the river (entering the west bank).
Only after this come the plethora of Orthodox Christians who mostly come for peaceful stuff like visiting churches and monasteries and whatnot. Great cosmopolitan city, Al Quds.

edit on 02405v2016Sunday by wisvol because: said so

edit on 02740v2016Sunday by wisvol because: verba volant scriptacum manent

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'd love to have a link to your source on that first paragraph.

You mean your post? Page one, this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Why would I ask for a link to the thread I'm asking it in?

I'm interested in whether or not you are trolling or actually convinced of what you wrote.
I know my own words and their meaning, thanks.
A trait I can only recommend.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

1642 is pretty far back. Keeping it up to date, and more modern, world wide bad decision began around 1948.

Your comparison to a government agency and a group of clowns trying to emulate actual civil rights movements still makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718

1642 is pretty far back. Keeping it up to date, and more modern, world wide bad decision began around 1948.

Your comparison to a government agency and a group of clowns trying to emulate actual civil rights movements still makes no sense.

So different nickname also wishes this thread to be not about the title? Get understanding here.

1948 is when world wide bad decision began, wow that's cool.

My comparison makes no sense to you? You must be smart. Thanks for your online data.

Your contribution may be appreciated by others.

edit to add: learn from someone else
edit on 10012v2016Monday by wisvol because: said so

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I sure am smart enough to not waste anyone's time with a made up conspiracy theory.

I applaud your effort though....but try a nice glass of wine the next time you're bored.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join