It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing...my fiance'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I have been a member of the ATS community for about 4 months now and I have been trying to get my fiance turned on to the forum. She seems interested in the cool topics presented here and has had a little trouble with her passwords and participating, but I think I have got her to look into the posts and what interests her on these forums.

She has been a member for a small time, but has now started to actually read for herself the many interesting topics on ATS. Please make her feel welcome and send her a U2U or post here to help her deny ignorance and get to know everyone.

Her member name is: pantherlady39

Thanks all!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
i want to thank u hun and to anyone that is willing to help me.i also would like to have a wolf pic as my avator.

thank u

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
pantherlady39, Well I can in the near future that theres going to be a conflict between the two of you as to who's going to get more time on ATS.... Welcome!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
thank u jessemole.and for who get's to spend more time on here well we both have our own computer's.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Panther, you are most welcome to this site,
and Ben; CONGRATULATIONS!!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, pantherlady39<

Hope you enjoy it

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
well i will try to keep up with u all LOL.

i'm not the type that like's to reply to much online but ben is showing me alot of stuff that i like and DONT like lol.but this is kool.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Me and Panther wont have ATS conflicts, because I saw right away when I met her that her computer needs really sucked. She had a webTV keyboard, which had sticky keys and needed the patience of a God to work with, and I had to get her a real computer that actually had a hard drive. Immediately we had to fight over 'computer time' and we eventually bought another and set up a home network. Now she can waste as much time as me looking at a monitor instead of dealing with the real world. Ha Ha!

She is nice half the time, but I am afraid she needs to read the rules for posting here and the etiquette so the mods don't beat her with a stick when she gets opinionated. At any rate, I think she is starting to like this site and contribute.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ben, the next thing you need to do is get the little lady an avatar.
Please, find her one that is dignified and lady-like!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Please, find her one that is dignified and lady-like!

She loves wolves and is working on finding pics as we speak. When you think of Pantherlady, just think of a wolf....wait does that make sense? No, but they both have fur I guess.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
ok BEN i like wolf's and i also like panther's so that's why my name is what it is and yes that's why my pic is going to be of a wolf. MR BEN

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
welcome to the mighty ATS

found wolf pic's you might like:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thanks Wizard, we got one now!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
ok now that ben has showed me how to get my avatar on here i got 1 for now but i'm going to look for a better 1

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
ok MR BEN since u said it wouldnt look right for me to have a wolf and my name is pantherlady well i found a nice pic to go along with my name.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and very happy to see you joining your partner here on ATS, See you never need go out now lol you can spend all your time together surfing the wonderfull world of ATS in your matching tin foil hats

Well please feel free to u2u me if you need any help around here, always happy to help out,

See you around the board,

Asala

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome, and congrats!

My wife actually has a username, and has lurked some, but quite frankly, I think she's too afraid to jump into the water with us sharks, hehe....

*just picturing a wedding where the bride and groom are wearing tinfoil hats

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Please, find her one that is dignified

You mean like mine

Welcome to ATS, pantherlady

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Welcome Pantherlady! I hope you guys have two computers or it's going to be a fight as to who gets more time on here and we all know who will win. I look forward to seeing you alot on here Pantherlady

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Pantherlady !

Hope you'll enjoy the forums and have fun around here. Love the panther avatar btw, those felin are coolest looking cat ever imo ! (besides actual womens hehe
) Also, it doesn't matter if u don't reply to a lot of threads, you can take what interest u and leave the rest aside, that's what's so great with the internet!

Feel confortable around here and don't hesitate to ask if u need help, all the people here are really gentle and helpfull, and we got the nicest staff of all the world wide web. (seriously)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join