It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican presidential debate (2/13/16)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

CBS is claiming Bush won this debate.

CBS is backing Bush and Hillary.

They want a guarantee with a full warranty.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Really Pumping up Rubio, Bush.. and surprisingly Cruz as being strong in tonight's debate.... on FNC's post debate coverage...

I expected that.

IMO
Rubio and Bush are the GOP darlings. Bush has been struggling and they couldn't afford to lose their backup Rubio after his last debate. So they stacked the audience for them and created an alliance to team up against Trump.

It must have been done out of desperation because it was so blatant and obvious that the response and clapping became predictable quarter way through the debate.

edit on 22229America/ChicagoSat, 13 Feb 2016 22:22:13 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

CBS is claiming Bush won this debate.

CBS is backing Bush and Hillary.

They want a guarantee with a full rebate.

Fixed it for you.
edit on 13-2-2016 by Esoterotica because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: interupt42

The establishment-media dynamic is very desperate.
Your summation is 'right on the money'.

link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

Based on audience feedback, I'm sure.

Yes the audience on the live feed from twitter that was flowing on the bottom of the screen.

Trump's had the red line on the bottom of the page and it sore up pass Bush and Crews.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am finding it very creepy that Ted Cruz has LEAPED on the Death of Supreme Court Justice Scalia's death, as an issue in considering who should be elected, considering he served as a clerk and knew the man personally...

He's already stooped to the level of stealing votes from Carson in Iowa....

Everyday, while Ted is supposed to be outside the establishment... he appears to me to be willing to do anything to garner a nomination...

Reminds me of the shady ambulance chasing attorney's who have a giant Bible on their desk, and in their twisted mind, they think that as long as they ask forgiveness before they lay their head down to sleep, that their sins will be forgiven.....

I understand that not everyone believes, but for those that do, those folks who think that a prayer after daily dirty deeds, absolves you of guilt... have missed the message... Ted seems so far to fall into that category for me...

YMMV...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Esoterotica

Based on audience feedback, I'm sure.

Yes the audience on the live feed from twitter that was flowing on the bottom of the screen.

Trump's had the red line on the bottom of the page and it sore up pass Bush and Crews.

That's Google search trends, not debate winning stats.

Just means people are searching Trump's name more, which isn't a surprise.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The establishment-media dynamic is very desperate.

This is going to be an interesting year. A lot of people are waking up in regards to the DNC and GOP tricks with Sanders and Trump.

So that is a good thing. Unfortunately, I think the internet is a big part of that awakening and I think they will be closing it down by the next election cycle .

I think our window of opportunity is about to close after this election cycle.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Trump on FOX Post Debate: "I'm a 'Common Sense Conservative."

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

No surprises there.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trump will take it..

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Lindsay Graham "Donald Trump went to a level of nutjob we haven't seen yet"...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

What's even sadder is Trey Gowdy on FNC filling in for Rubio who left the building, claiming he (Rubio) looked Presidential...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I read this then laughed & died a little on the inside.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Trump didn't sit on his laurels...and fought. Didn't hurt his lead...but will insure continued domination of news cycle until SC. So he succeeded in his strategy.

Cruz...no harm no foul.
Rubio...all he had to do was not get creamed again to succeed.
Bush...pulled out all the stops(along with CBS and RNC stacking the deck for him)...to not look like a loser. He still looked like a loser.
Carson...no movement...but will be gone soon.
Kasich...tried too hard to convince everyone how moderate he is. Losing tactic.
edit on 13-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

What's even sadder is Trey Gowdy on FNC filling in for Rubio who left the building, claiming he (Rubio) looked Presidential...

I'm still listening to CBS news...

I have Fox paused so I can catch all the after interviews.

Graham ripped into Trump, but of all the people to endorse Bush, who I like, Graham is just such a warmonger.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I am finding it very creepy that Ted Cruz has LEAPED on the Death of Supreme Court Justice Scalia's death, as an issue in considering who should be elected, considering he served as a clerk and knew the man personally...

He's already stooped to the level of stealing votes from Carson in Iowa....

Everyday, while Ted is supposed to be outside the establishment... he appears to me to be willing to do anything to garner a nomination...

Reminds me of the shady ambulance chasing attorney's who have a giant Bible on their desk, and in their twisted mind, they think that as long as they ask forgiveness before they lay their head down to sleep, that their sins will be forgiven.....

I understand that not everyone believes, but for those that do, those folks who think that a prayer after daily dirty deeds, absolves you of guilt... have missed the message... Ted seems so far to fall into that category for me...

YMMV...

Cruz is a CFR minion same as Jeb,Lindsey Graham, and Rubio.

Who doesn't the CFR own?

edit on 13-2-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Graham is old school MIC money..... I think he only ran this time cause McCain said he already tried twice...

Both should retire along with Reid Feinstein Boxer McConnell etc etc...

The folks will be better off when the LIFERS in DC go home, and the folks make sure we don't keep feeding the lifetime politician cycle....

Haven't we had enough of the BS....?

Oh yeah thanks to Mikulski of Maryland for saying this is her last term.... HIGH FIVE for that move

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I'm still listening to CBS news...

I have Fox paused so I can catch all the after interviews.

Graham ripped into Trump, but of all the people to endorse Bush, who I like, Graham is just such a warmonger.

Everyone likes different candidates for different reasons. Just curious, why do you like Bush compared to any other candidate.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well that was a clown show.

I still think Jeb is the most moderate person there and likely the only shot at a GOP win in the general.

If Kasich had more charisma he might have had a strong showing to get him a ticket out of NC. Carson I imagine will suspend next week.

Donald...I just have no words. No substance, he was like a chihuahua.

All around poor showing though. At least it wasn't as boring as the DNC...

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join