It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Hillary! I've changed my voting strategy!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I love Hillary! She's the establishment queen selling the soul of the US to corporate oligarchs for a million bucks, per speech!

And guess what, that's exactly why I'm voting for her!

The pulse of America is slowly fading and it's not going to change anytime soon. Our culture is selfish and materialistic, we produce nothing of quality not houses or products or people, our education system is a complete joke from top to bottom , we forgot space exist, we oppress and imprison people for anything and everything, our judicial system is totally corrupt and broken, our cities and infrastructure is falling apart and all these candidates care about is Mexicans crossing the border and guns.

So because of this I'm going to keep voting in the establishment until we collapse into total tyranny and we are forced to revolt and rebuild.

Join me in ushering in the collapse! Buy Wal Mart, Macdonalds, hire illegals to build your home, go into massive massive debt, empty your bank account, vote for Hillary, send your kids to the most expensive college in the US, quit your job and buy all of Appkes products!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Well I guess I should go along too !!!

YES to Hillary !!!

Because MY VOTE Counts !!!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
To be brutally honest.

Both Clinton and Sanders are establishment.

Sure they talk a 'good' game, but they can not erase the facts they have both been in washington for decades, and neither one have ever had a real job in their lives.

The kicker?

They are both living proof of a 'failed' system.

Now give them all your money so they can take a job that has the level of a one percenter, and has GOD LIKE power to control every facet of your lives.

Go career politicians!

Selling ice water to eskimos, and people are buying it hook line and sinker, and going, 'Yes more please'.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You could vote for Donald J Trump and do the exact same thing.

The naivety in thinking you'll beat the system once it turns Mad Max is the sad thing.

You guys are gonna get a lot of people killed with that attitude.

People I've grown to care about since I joined ATS.

I used to hate Americans.

I thought they were fat, gullible, inbred, retards or a combination of all 4.

Now I realise it's those stereotypes that will ruin the Nation I've grown to love.

Even if most of them want me banned from he country.

Sad times man.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Though with Hillary I think the downward trend will continue, I think for the most part it will just be more of the same. If you really went to bring on the doom, vote Cruz.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Vote Ted Cruz then!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

and we are forced to revolt and rebuild.

Revolting won't do you any good without the guns they're also gonna take now innit!!

Remember kids, only the government and their endorsed agencies should have guns, not the public, that way there will be no more mass shootings or crime....because the criminals will also not have guns.....somehow.

A world with Hillary at the helm would be a total train wreck.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I was under the impression that ALL of the candidates would produce the same outcome.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

I was under the impression that ALL of the candidates would produce the same outcome.

Oh my NO !!!

Each and every candidate has very unique qualities and policies for each issue.

Hillary is a stand out in her wisdom, experience and integrity.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Despite all of the evidence, I refuse to accept that.

Johnson was my go to candidate before so, perhaps a symbolic vote for libertarians is appropriate where I am but, others may not have the luxury.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately the entire works is on its way to Mad Max. Dad times indeed.

On a happier note, before the Mad Max-ing occurs you should head over to America and come visit those you used to hate. Heck if you ever find yourself in Wisconsin, I'd happily buy you a beer. Heck, that would probably go for any ATS members as well. How about a giant ATS party as the world goes to ****? Might as well have as good time

Good luck all.

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KingKelson

Heck if you ever find yourself in Wisconsin, I'd happily buy you a beer.

That's a beautiful offer, Kelson.

I'll be sure to put Wisconsin on my bucket list.

Thanks.

Same applies if you visit London.

How about a giant ATS party as the world goes to ****?

I think that's an offer none of us would refuse.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I thought they were fat, gullible, inbred, retards or a combination of all 4.

That is still quite accurate actually. Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Even with an armed populace we would need most/all police forces & military to also stand up against the regime. Frankly I don't see that happening since they're all just as addicted to the system, power, & a steady paycheck as the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Vote Ted Cruz then!

Let's not an say we did.

Cruz show needs to show me his long form.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh my NO !!!

Each and every candidate has very unique qualities and policies for each issue.

Hillary is a stand out in her wisdom, experience and integrity.

And her big bird outfit.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

At the moment, Cruz seems to be the only choice but, I would accept a Trump administration with Gary Johnson as VP.

The single issue this year is to place supreme court justices and we just lost a stalwart if not perfect ally.

Maybe Cruz will pick Johnson?

Trump Cruz?

Cruz Trump! Hell, we got Biden right now!
edit on 13-2-2016 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She looks good in this outfit.

It's her "just in case it's Bernie" card up her sleeve.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She does have a striking resemblance to Kim Jun Un.

edit on 13-2-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
To be brutally honest.

Both Clinton and Sanders are establishment.

Sure they talk a 'good' game, but they can not erase the facts they have both been in washington for decades, and neither one have ever had a real job in their lives.

The kicker?

They are both living proof of a 'failed' system.

Now give them all your money so they can take a job that has the level of a one percenter, and has GOD LIKE power to control every facet of your lives.

Go career politicians!

Selling ice water to eskimos, and people are buying it hook line and sinker, and going, 'Yes more please'.

Well maybe you guys should vote for bob the builder or that plumber guy, or why not the dude/dudess flipping burgers at the golden seagull, if you dont want anyone qualified or with experience in politics then by all means go ahead.
i guess trumph is the closest thing since that guy that had experience in making B cowboy movies.
edit on 13-2-2016 by Curious69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Curious69

Better than continually electing lawyers.

Especially the ones that call themselves 'constitutional' lawyers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join