It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all motorcyclist Opinions!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Checking plugs on this bike would require a lot more effort than whipping out the old 5/8 and getting them out lol. Everything checked out pretty good, it started right up and ran smooth. It was at the dealership, so I didn't really ask to test drive it unless I knew I was ready to buy it.

I'd know a bit more from riding it. But the bike didn't have a single scratch on it, looks pretty much like it had just come off the show room floor. Fork seals were clean, no leakage, chain was pretty much clean and brand new looking, no sag. It was a very fine specimen, just not so sure about the fairings and the PITA its going to be to find the ones I really want, and trying to find a buyer for my current ones. My biggest issue is waiting to get my money back on something.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

the dealer should provide this... doesnt hurt to ask. if they refuse either walk or check your sates lemon laws and make sure the refusal is in writing. in the end your money but dont let a want thats not really a need buy it... although as a therapy? thats debatable. does me a lot of good becoming one with my machine and keeping it shiney side up... the smile of course and dress for the crash and watch out for lefty across your front tire... you dont see it soon enough and they dont see you until too late to react if at all

new topics

<< 1   >>

join