It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary emails; More released; 15 percent of 551 marked classified

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Jerome Corsi definitely a disinfo agent and paid controlled opposition expert.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Annee

But I think it's a Hillary 'hit' that she's in on.

I don't. However, how things really function at that level of politics, I don't think we have a clue.

All the really top level politicians know each other. It's a very exclusive group.

I first got into conspiracy and politics about 30 years ago. I listened to Jones, Art Bell, etc. There was a site called Bush Bones. Anyway, you can get really wrapped up in this stuff.

After awhile, I backed off and said "wait a minute". There needs to be real truth and real facts.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

There needs to be real truth and real facts.

Yes,

Like telling people that taking in millions from lobbyist doesn't influence her judgement.

or like telling the world how she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia

Or all these factual lies:
www.politifact.com...

Yes. Its a fact that is wise to select a person involved in numerous scandals,conflict of interest,loss of millions,caught lying or being criminally investigated by the FBI as your leader , said no sane person ever.

edit on 31229America/ChicagoTue, 23 Feb 2016 18:31:24 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Yes,

Like telling people that taking in millions from lobbyist doesn't influence her judgement.

or like telling the world how she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia

Or all these factual lies:
www.politifact.com...

Yes. Its a fact that is wise to select a person involved in numerous scandals,conflict of interest,loss of millions,caught lying or being criminally investigated by the FBI as your leader , said no sane person ever.

What does any of that have to do with the subject of this thread?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well your response has nothing todo with this thread , but my thread dealt with your comment

and it deals with Hillary Clinton and the scandals revolving her and her history of deception. Also deals with the fact that she is being criminally investigated by the FBI which all deals with this thread.

So do you not see an issue with the FBI criminally investigating a leading candidate with a history of lying and conflict of interest as an issue?

edit on 40229America/ChicagoTue, 23 Feb 2016 19:40:21 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Well your response has nothing todo with this thread , but my thread dealt with your comment

and it deals with Hillary Clinton and the scandals revolving her and her history of deception. Also deals with the fact that she is being criminally investigated by the FBI which all deals with this thread.

Nice try. "Bend it like Beckham"?

Truth and Facts related to subject of thread. Emails.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Nice try. "Bend it like Beckham"?

Truth and Facts related to subject of thread. Emails.

Again where is your truth and facts on your reply? You don't even deal with the subject of emails besides saying email , and your obvious dodging of the issue with Hilaries integrity and this email scandal on top of many.

Also Had a regular Joe had done what she has done or what the OP article claims to have done they would have likely had their clearance revoked and work privileges revoked, instead of running for the CEO of a company dealing with classified information.

At best it could be called bad judgement on her part which doesn't make for a good leader.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join