It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary emails; More released; 15 percent of 551 marked classified

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The FBI has said she's not under any criminal investigation. And let us not forget that these e mails are being reclassified retroactively. And that although not sanctioned there were no rules about what servers could be used only suggestions.
I'll wait to see what comes of this. Unlike others who want to shoot first and sort it out later

But really...do you think she'd still be running if there was a chance for public humiliation from any of her actions? Think about that. She sure seems pretty confident to me. Why is she still running if she's only going to wind up in jail?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But really...do you think she'd still be running if there was a chance for public humiliation from any of her actions?

I do think that she would.
I do not believe that she understands humility in any fashion.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Well far be it from me to mess with someone's beliefs. It's your head.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I think it is better to start at the beginning.
How was it discovered by the press that Hillary had a private server containing State Department emails?

A hacker released emails hacked from Sidney Blumenthal, a non-government entity at the time.

Then, once it was out that Hillary had a private server, she deleted around 60,000 emails with NO oversight in the matter.

That tells me plenty, before we hit juicy stuff.

What I'm reading is 60,000 is the total count of emails.

That about half was claimed personal, and those were deleted.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

How was it discovered by the press that Hillary had a private server containing State Department emails?

A hacker released emails hacked from Sidney Blumenthal, a non-government entity at the time.

Then, once it was out that Hillary had a private server, she deleted around 60,000 emails with NO oversight in the matter.

What I'm reading is 60,000 is the total count of emails.

That about half was claimed personal, and those were deleted.

Okay, but who did the counting of the deleted emails?
Remember, she wiped that server... then played the part of a tech moron and said.... "Like with a cloth?"

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

There's some controversy about those "deleted" emails.

Report: FBI pulls deleted emails from Hillary Clinton's server (Sept 23, 2015)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Just questions. I'm neutral. Facts without speculation.

OK, where is the official proof?

Was it illegal for her to have a home server?

I guess maybe this other thread might have a hint as to what law she may have broken. If she did, by means of a private server thwart federal open records laws.
New ATS Thread

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Just questions. I'm neutral. Facts without speculation.

OK, where is the official proof?

Was it illegal for her to have a home server?

I guess maybe this other thread might have a hint as to what law she may have broken. If she did, by means of a private server thwart federal open records laws.
New ATS Thread

Thanks.

I'm just trying to dig my way through all the accusations and speculations --- to actual facts.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
We all want to learn the truth.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Glad you brought this up. My tinfoil hat is all a-buzz.

What hacker? Was s/he ever named?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

We all want to learn the truth.

Here's what I see.

1. She was legally allowed to have this server at home.

2. Human error. Everyone knows about human error. While the system was supposed to be secure, it had "holes".

3. The amount of effort gone into finally discovering 20 emails sent to Hillary, that did not get marked correctly ---- shows me there was no intent of wrong doing.

I fault a lax system. I suspect every politician who's used a home server would have similar findings.

But, no one is looking at any other politician. This is a specific Hillary Witch Hunt.

My conclusion is fix the system or disallow all political home servers (will never happen). There will always be human error. Anyone who is targeted is going to be found to have anamolies.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You have been provided much info a few weeks ago...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

We've noticed. Facts only have value if you pay attention to them.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, well, well..isn't this interesting. Marcel Lazăr Lehel

I couldn't help but notice 'Guccifer' used the same method that was used to hack Sarah Palin's private email account, too -- answering security questions.

Jailed in Romania (the U.S. has not decided whether to try to extradite). So very convenient, IMO.

edit on 23-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I would love to know why a Romanian hacker cares so much about hacking members of the U.S. government.

And he was indicted in absentia in Virginia? You don't happen to know why the indictment came from there do you?

It smacks of a controlled operation to me. I don't expect Hillary will see jail time...this is about tanking her campaign and paving the way for another candidate.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen

We've noticed. Facts only have value if you pay attention to them.

Real Facts in some of these threads is hard to find.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It smacks of a controlled operation to me. I don't expect Hillary will see jail time...this is about tanking her campaign and paving the way for another candidate.

Reminds me of Kerry and the Swiftboaters.

This is definitely a Hillary "hit" move.

I'd bet any politician investigated the way Hillary's been/being investigated wouldn't fair as well. There will always be human error.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

But I think it's a Hillary 'hit' that she's in on.

I know from firsthand interaction, in 2011, with Jerome Corsi (author of the John Kerry hit piece, 'Unfit for Command') that Corsi is a complete disinfo agent.

But, a close look at his life shows he was once a progressive. He wrote a text still used in college classrooms titled, 'Judicial Politics,' and he advocated for more women and minority judges. He also advocated for injecting progressive politics into the judicial system. He also once co-authored a book, "Shootout in Cleveland" that was sympathetic to the Black Panthers.

Not anywhere near the rabid right-winger the Jerome Corsi of World Net Daily is today. I can't chalk it up to a change of heart.

Nothing is as it seems, IMO. There is no partisan divide. The two parties work together to divert America's resources into the hands of the global elite.

Whoever is the next POTUS is (I think it will be Bernie) -- the Clintons, Bushes, and even Trump will profit. If it is Bernie, they will be profiting when our corrupt Congress spends $18 trillion under his plan.
edit on 23-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Reminds me of Kerry and the Swiftboaters.

This is definitely a Hillary "hit" move.

I'd bet any politician investigated the way Hillary's been/being investigated wouldn't fair as well. There will always be human error.

So you think the State Department is somehow manipulating the censoring of her emails?

Or maybe the State Department website if not real?

Or all the court orders and rulings are fake?

Well maybe right wing conspirators have infiltrated the Obama Administration !!!!!

Hmmm. Sounds like a good conspiracy thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join