It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary emails; More released; 15 percent of 551 marked classified

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
They just released a new batch of 551 Hillary@emails and it looks like 80 or so have censored content, some even secret.

Some content heavily redacted and lots were sent over the Hillary@hidemail system.

The State Department has been under court orders to get these things out into the wild.

They've been a little slow and probably justified because the people doing the "classifying" have never seen any before Hillary gave them up last year.

Some info was received from outside and some was transferred from genuine SD systems onto Hillary's private system and resent to recipients.

Not many more to go.

Investigations are ongoing and this whole thing could easily involve 100's of people both inside the U.S. Government, possibly foreign governments as well as private organizations and individuals.

Run Silent, Run Deep.

15 percent of latest Clinton emails marked classified; 551 released Saturday

More than 15 percent of the latest batch of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails released Saturday contain classified information, with three of the messages being labeled “secret” — continuing to add to the questions surrounding her email use.

One of the messages is an extensive missive from David Satterfield, a top U.S. diplomat to Egypt, who told top officials in both the White House and State Department about negotiations in the Sinai. The entire contents of the messages are now deemed “secret,” though there is no indication they were marked as such at the time. The message was forwarded to Mrs. Clinton by top aide Jacob Sullivan.

In addition to the three “secret” messages, more than 80 others were marked “confidential” — the lower level of secrecy — and also heavily redacted.

added: Link to SD Hillary emails

The "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" continues to go forward

edit on Feb-13-2016 by xuenchen because: hillary@mailbag

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The ones in questions are the ones redacted. Its oaky, most people aren't really interested past "they released her emails, see"? Now no one can say she's hiding something.

All cleansed.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is considered a right wing conspiracy? As a liberal I hope to god she gets indicted & at the least sentenced to house arrest. Anything to keep her as far away from POTUS as possible.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here's an ironic one.... from Aug 11, 2012 (a month before the 9/11/2012 Benghazi attacks)

Obama praises Huma Abedin, Muslim American aide to Hillary Rodham Clinton

But Huma is one under investigation right now

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thank god we've finally got a liberal to climb all over. The gubmint doing the right thing and really going after that dirty lefty.

It was getting exhausting dismissing all those right wing antics as a gubmint setup and having to blame the gubmint for things and not being able to applaud them for going after lefty commies.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think there's a vast left wing conspiracy to make sure our next Potus is a woman.

The sheer amount of manpower going in to redacting emails, and covering things up has been in over drive.

Which brings up to a dose of Gobbells.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

thinkexist.com...

Let that sink in for a moment. The State is using ALL it's power to whitewash,destroy, and IGNORE the truth.

To make sure it never comes out.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This is definitely going to be interesting.

If this turns out to be like Benghazi, in which we wasted a lot of time and tax-payer money to conduct 9 official witch hunts that produced nothing, the Right Wing have set themselves up to claim it's all a massive conspiracy.

Too many foxes crying wolf around here has the Right Wing all ready to deny the official findings......if Hillary is found innocent of any wrongdoing.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Let that sink in for a moment. The State is using ALL it's power to whitewash,destroy, and IGNORE the truth.

To make sure it never comes out.

Can you prove that?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
She wasn't some poor tech luddite doddering old grandma as she pretends to be. There was no IG, purposely. She had SAP top secret information removed from a secure encrypted U.S. Government site. To access these messages one would have to enter a password and certainly other locks to open as well. This takes effort, intent, mens rea (a guilty mind) .Then this Top, Top secret information was cut and pasted by one of her staff, maybe Huma (Carlos Dangers wife) or some other HRC sycophant. These national secrets of the highest order were then sent to Hillary's personal servers located in her "bathroom" at one of her mcmansions. She allegedly used a run of the mill Blackberry right off the shelf. What if? She constructs this conspiracy to sell America's secrets by presenting them to be "stolen by easy hacking her half a$$ed system? This is espionage. This is Treason. This is YUGE! That being said. I think this will all disappear and she will slide as usual. I really, really, really hope I'm wrong.
edit on 13-2-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: Typo

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That includes the ones that are so top secret they won't be released for decades right?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Here's another gem from the Doctor....

one we see all the time.

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over”

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah I saw that the other night during her debate.

Both of them pointing fingers at someone else.

When they should have been pointing them at themselves since they are both Washington Insiders.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What did I tell you? Within a matter of a couple posts you and Neo have validated my comments by trying to create your own conspiracy around this issue.

If nothing else, you guys are completely predictable.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Predictable indeed.

Seems some would rather 'discuss' posters instead of the TOPIC which was about redacted emails.

Clinton shouldn't even have in the first place.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Seems some would rather 'discuss' posters instead of the TOPIC which was about redacted emails.

I was discussing the issue at hand and the inevitable conspiracies that you and others would/are create around it. That is predictable.

Can you respond to my earlier request to prove "The State is using ALL it's power to whitewash,destroy, and IGNORE the truth"?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
150 FBI investigators working around the clock can't be ALL wrong; Vast FBI conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
150 FBI investigators working around the clock can't be ALL wrong; Vast FBI conspiracy.

Is this true? Can she skate on this one too? Is this planet going to finally change for the better? Is the Zombie Apocalypse just a metaphor for our current civilization?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The FBI doesn't do performance reviews. The FBI does criminal investigations.

It seems pretty clear to me that some laws were broken.

My question is: If they are finding all this Top Secret information on the released emails.

What the hell was in the 36,000 emails that PV Clinton DELETED ?

I am so glad the FBI is taking this seriously. I trust the FBI to be non-partisan.

I want to live in a Country where we are all equal under the law.

Also, if the FBI says no laws were broken. I'm ready to move on...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Is the Zombie Apocalypse just a metaphor for our current civilization?

Pretty much.

Their whines about rich people is akin to zombies going on about 'brainz'.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

What the hell was in the 36,000 emails that PV Clinton DELETED ?

One resgined in disgraced before he could be impeached.

The other is most likely our next Potus.

Progress!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join