It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia and Turkey prepare for Syrian invasion, expect 'massive escalation'.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: vjr1113

What?

So, even though there is no one to come after the president the west chooses to overthrow, you go ahead and do it anyway just so you could secure precious oil and leave that country in a complete mess aka Libya. And you are okay with that?

Those terrorists that you call extremist couldn't had done ANYTHING if it weren't for the west to back them up. You really think otherwise?

I think someone who suggests that a person supporting religious freedom and defending minorities against nut job extremists is like Hitler, then there simply is not much to say.

Propaganda works, because people allow media to control their minds instead of investigating and looking for all sides to a story.

i dont care if Assad had free ice cream mondays and mandatory pizza fridays. the second he sent the military to silence his protesters is the day he lost my respect.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Vector99

The Kurds wouldn't be very loyal to Russia,they regularly use American and British volunteers.

Kurds have no friends but mountains .

- Kurdish Proverb.

Those volunteers are fighting for a marxist- leninist pseudo Kurdish , Russian organised Armenian spearheaded organisation.

Scoobie Doo was less confused indeed .

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Can you elaborate?
We don't hear such things.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I am sure you simply don't understand fighting against having sharia law in your country. Maybe you even believe its a beautiful thing, but see it in action, and you wont think that.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

i dont care if Assad had free ice cream mondays and mandatory pizza fridays. the second he sent the military to silence his protesters is the day he lost my respect.

Such a simple and elegant principle of Righteous Governance ; military shan't kill civilians .

Somehow Asad gets a freehand and Putin gets more respect for this cruel tyranny .

DAESH get condemned by everyone for a single beheading [ rightly so imo ] ; Asad burns kids to death and some people cheer .

Asad and DAESH , they both gotta go ; they are worse then one another .

How hard is this to understand ?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Don't confuse Assad with his father.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Can you elaborate?
We don't hear such things.

All of the Kurdish Terrorists Groups have always been organised by Soviets .

It was Russia & Syria in Bekaa Valley who set up terrorists training camps back in the 70's.

The Armenian terrorist organisation ASALA was famous for killing Turkish diplomats all over the World .

ASALA evolved into PKK/YPG or what ever name they care to have .

Most Kurds are allies of Turks and if given the chance would like to join with Turks too .

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Don't confuse Assad with his father.

yeah , Asad is worse then his father , judging by sheer number of Syrian civilians murdered in both regime .

Asads , both of them were disaster for Syria .

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

How much of that do we really believe, honestly? I don't think he did half of that. They were screaming wanting him out well before all the propaganda started, and Assad has done nothing but say he didn't do most of what he has been accused of.

I think we have been propagandised to death here, and we need to take both sides and what they are saying into consideration. There is a middle ground here that is the truth, and that middle ground says that a countries leader has to have some right to protect the country, even against it citizenry.

If there was an uprising in this country, a very serious one paid for by other countries who wanted to meddle in this countries politics, our military protects against ALL enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Can you imagine if this was your country? Funds and arms pouring into the country to extremist groups in order to take the government out? What would you want to see done?

I for one would want the government to protect against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. What if it was your country and the communists were trying to take it over and it was being paid for by all these other nations? In this case, the extremists wanted to take over to implement sharia over the people and take away religious freedom, or at least take away anything that wasn't second class citizenship for all minorities.

I would fight against that in a heart beat, and I think Assad had every right to fight against the same.

If there was a popular uprising and the only way to calm it was to either shoot all the protesters or agree to talks, to vote etc. that would be a way to solve it.

By bombing the majority of your citizens to keep your power then you deserve to get what's coming. The west merely supported people who stood up to an evil dictator. Then some fanatics got involved and muddied the whole picture.

Russia supporting a dictator who kills his own people to stay in power is morally legitimate? I think your morals are corrupt.

Imagine if the USAF under orders from Obama bombed the Bundy gathering...killing indiscriminately men, women and children. That's the kind of morals we are talking about here.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm on the side that eliminates the Saudi maggots who run the country and any other Wahabi terrorist. So long as Wahabi sect is around, there will never be peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2016 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Again, why would you spend so much money on conventional army when you can use that money for nuclear weapons? This has been done by both US and Russia.

If Turkey and Saudi Arabia invade Syria they should be sanctioned by the UN because that move would not be legal. Let's see if the US and their western puppets are ready to sanction their best buddies. Didn't think so.

Let's hope Russia takes down erDOGan and the terrorist state of Saudi Arabia.

Those nations along with about 100 others (and the EU) recognize the National Coalition for Syria as the legitimate representative of Syria and no longer recognize Assad.

Who gives a rats arse who recognizes who, its the people of the nation that selects their leader, not the fascist ruled leaders of western bankruptcies.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: aarys

how many innocents have died since 2001, because of good old USA. how many innocents were tortured in Iraq, with out of controlled bullying, house to house invasions. I could go on all day about the west and there devilish ways

Oh, about 1 % of the killings, torture, and so on, of the home team savages that we are there to slow down.

If they could be civilized on their own, nobody would have to go there to instill some kind of order and decency.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Saudi Arabian troops and military equipment have been transported to Turkey's Incirlik base, ahead of reports that both countries are planning an invasion of Syria. The countries intend to fight ISIS while also maintaining as a priority, the removal of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad.

I am not buying it.

Since both Saudi Arabia, and Turkey are predominately Sunni.

What they are going to do is join forces with ISIS since they are Sunni, and continue their civil war within Islam fighting the SHIA backers of Assad.

Saudi Arabia, and Iran need to stop screwing up other countries, and just go after each other directly.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20370356]saadad[/pos
If Russia goes alone vs turkey and saudy I see nukes flying. So in next 24h we can see some mushrooms in the sky.

That is the only way they could but even the Bible predicts they or Israel will or could be both. It will be a very violent and devastating war that the world has never seen before. Pray these people wise up.
edit on 13-2-2016 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Saudi Arabian troops and military equipment have been transported to Turkey's Incirlik base, ahead of reports that both countries are planning an invasion of Syria. The countries intend to fight ISIS while also maintaining as a priority, the removal of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad.

I am not buying it.

Since both Saudi Arabia, and Turkey are predominately Sunni.

What they are going to do is join forces with ISIS since they are Sunni, and continue their civil war within Islam fighting the SHIA backers of Assad.

Saudi Arabia, and Iran need to stop screwing up other countries, and just go after each other directly.

I don't think it's so black and white, but we do have evidence regarding Turkey having ties with ISIS. We also know that Turkey and Saudi Arabia both support Jabhat al-Nusra (a declared terrorist organisation) and other affiliated rebels.

I don't trust Saudi Arabia or Turkey, but i think they will fight ISIS, if only to just look like they are doing something. I don't think ISIS will be the main target.

Saudi Arabia and Turkey will use ISIS as an excuse to get into Syria, and then turn their sights on the government and establish a safe zone for the rebels who are currently losing the war.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Oh it's is that black and white.

he civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

The Sunni/Shia have been at odds with each other since their split in 632.

Considering how many civil wars there have been.

People need to make no mistake just exactly what Syria is over.

The Sunnis want control.

The Shia want control.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I understand there is a very long conflict between Shia and Sunni, but the Syrian civil war is much more deeper than that.

Sure, Iran and Saudi Arabia are moving their Syrian players to wrest control over the country, but it's much deeper than a Sunni/Shia conflict. We have a proxy war between USA and Russia. We have Salafists and Wahhabists and Alawites and Shias and Sunnis and Christians and Kurds and Yazidis and Druze, all involved in sectarian conflicts. I think it's simplifying things to chart everything down to just Sunni and Shia. It plays a big part, but it's not the only factor in the war.

edit on 13-2-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join