It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Dismisses Case Of Cop Molesting A Little Girl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

DOH!

Yeah missed that, thanks. LOL. DHS, one should get exclusive use of that acronym.

The Cherry on top that you mention is very interesting though. It wouldn't be the first time that an attempt to infiltrate a criminal mind leads a law enforcement officer to take on certain personality characteristics.

This is all nothing but bad. So much damage and bad dominoes in the mix...

edit on 2 13 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I didn't get to hear the part where the Father and the cop met. Were they friends, was it an emergency?What was the case here that CAUSED this officer to EFFECT this event?
This is emotional news and should be treated without emotions or getting emotional.
This is how the New World Order gets you. With feelings.

edit on 13-2-2016 by luciferslight because: Edit

edit on 13-2-2016 by luciferslight because: Edit 2

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The world is terribly nauseating to me anymore and it is wickedness like this that makes it so. You can bet all these cops, judges, and attorneys etc are all good buddies high-fiving each other for their 'hard work.'

For some reason, people who work near the law seem to be furthest from any kind of moral center.

And what the hell. What judge would dismiss the case because a 4 year old couldn't effectively testify. Might as well ask her to do her own forensic analysis herself. There is something very sick behind this case that we aren't privy to.

edit on 13-2-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

Fear
Is what happens when a monopoly on violence is essentially held by one gang.

I doubt it is about fear, the sentencing of the father shows it is beyond that, the Judge is a foul person who protects pediphiles.

We as a society are being ruled by such and groomed for acceptance of child slavery for sex and goods production.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There needs to be some kind of database for judges that are overly lenient in these types of cases where it can be cross referenced against prior and future cases. We need something like this in the UK badly with all the crazy sentencing being handed out to paedos.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: musicismagic

District 18 Assistant District Attorney Adam Scharn plans to appeal against Sheets’ decision from Monday.

Here is a picture of the NAMBLA judge.

There is interesting information about the case there. Everyone should check it out.

dailyhaze.com...

I can only think of this after seeing him

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm not even going to make a comment of what is in my mind as a reaction to this. Because like the father, I'd be in trouble with authority, though the outrage is justified. Sickening, both judge and molester deserve what was done to that girl, deserve worse than death. I can not imagine what that girl feels, what the family feels, the father. In prison for nothing, except being a loving father. I've gone on for a little, but I am speechless, except that if I were the father, I'd wish to seek blood.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

are you really that shocked? i cant remember the last time a cop got proper punishment for the crime. this cop will probably get a desk job promotion if anything,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join