It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'In my opinion Mr. Finicum was murdered,' says Nevada Assemblyman John Moore

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I thought people who responded to this thread might like to see the latest updates at "The Oregonian" -- the results of the police investigation into the shooting of LaVoy plus FBI agents who were at the scene are under investigation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
I thought people who responded to this thread might like to see the latest updates at "The Oregonian" -- the results of the police investigation into the shooting of LaVoy plus FBI agents who were at the scene are under investigation.

There's more at "The Oregonian" about this including video from Shawna Cox's phone:

Link

More updates are being added.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

The Oregonian also posted the synchronized drone/cellphone video to YouTube for those who may prefer to watch it there:

Video shows two camera angles of LaVoy Finicum shooting

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

The Oregonian also posted the synchronized drone/cellphone video to YouTube for those who may prefer to watch it there:

Video shows two camera angles of LaVoy Finicum shooting

I just finished watching it and posted a link to it in the other thread. Phew!! It's hard to watch. Thank you for posting it here.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Thank you for posting that - there's more:

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Thanks for the updates.
Why am I not surprised that one arm of law enFORCEment would call another arm's shooting of LaVoy "justified." ?
At least now we understand why the FBIs video was edited, don't we?

FBI agents lying? Oh, the horror. I simply can't believe it. I thought it was impossible for one law enFORCEment officer to lie to another law enFORCEment officer. I'm quite sure he/they simply had a memory lapse about firing his gun. He/they are probably suffering terribly now from PTSD and shouldn't be held accountable for mis-speaking in the hours following due to fog of war.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Holy cow! Intelligence Agency my ass, slouch asshats go home!

Some coward started shooting the moment he got out with his hands up, followed with an execution for reaching to whatever. Seriously? WTF? At least now we know why the FBI never provided us with sound data in the first place, the poor gals 'n gals can't afford smartphones!

And who planted the gun on him? Kinda rhetoric question by now, innit? You can even hear one of those 'domestic terrorists' say "where are the guns?", thus I'm pretty sure they didn't intend to use and wear them.

#asshat lives matter

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Here is a link to Peter Offermann's latest analysis: www.doomsteaddiner.net...

Makes it pretty clear the officials are still telling tall tales.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join