It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Bob Lazar Declared Gravity As a Wave

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: bananasam

Sooooo where's this propulsion system now?

Rumour has it that it's on various
Black Triangles with the UFO community
Defined codenames of Astra/Locust/TR3b

That's what SOME people say....if it's
Actually TRUE....who knows?!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: bananasam

My point is, Lazar's "science" predates Lazar.
Ed didn't originate any he says.

It does - all the way back to 1916 and Einstein.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I was wondering when someone would bring him up. Time will tell if he's telling the truth or not.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It's not the "Golden age" of Sci-Fi but more of a new age... X Com to X Files.

I can't find anything before 1989 that uses: E 115.

Materials science in science fiction.

Ununpentium has been theorized to be inside the island of stability. This may explain why it had all sorts of lore around it before it was actually synthesized.
In the world of UFO conspiracy theory culture during the 1980s and 1990s, Bob Lazar asserted that ununpentium functioned as a gravity wave generator for UFOs, being "stepped up" (excited) to livermorium by proton bombardment, and that livermorium's decay products would include gravitons, or "a pure gravity wave" (no quantification of the gravitic field).[26]

In the X-COM series, in reference to this kind of UFO theory, ununpentium is known as elerium-115 or just elerium.

A stable isotope of ununpentium occurs in the game Dark Reign.

A stable isotope of "Element 115" powered the "Back Step" time machine system in the American television series Seven Days.[27] An accidental environmental contamination once caused a large number of congenital disorders.

Element 115 is featured in Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Call of Duty: Black Ops II (in "Nazi Zombies"). In these, Element 115 is used for multiple purposes, such as powering weapons and teleporters, and even creating the zombies themselves.

In Tomb Raider III, "Element 115" is one of the four pieces of meteorite rock acquired by Lara Croft during the course of the game. The element can shoot powerful turquoise blasts, and can also be used to speed up and personally alter evolution, even evolving an already developed life form.

In the 2016 tenth season of the television show The X-Files, the episode "My Struggle" features a triangular, levitating aircraft built from alien technology. When Fox Mulder asks a scientist how the aircraft could turn invisible, the scientist states "Element 115: Ununpentium," apparently obtained from the alien spacecraft crash site at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947.

I think Bob Lazar has influenced the genre more than the genre has influenced him.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Whatever you think about Lazar, his story has never changed since day 1. He admitted his wife was having an affair which led to him not being called back to S4, a very embarrassing fact to make up to support a story. He went to court and risked perjury by lying about his past and still said he worked for the DNI, the judge seemed happy with that.

He tried to stop the original broadcast by George Knapp by grabbing the videotape off him, hardly the actions of a fame-seeker.

No-one in Government has ever denied his story.

Until someone has access to Papoose Lake, we will never be able to verify what he said.

The isotope of 115 manufactured recently is severely neutron deficient, of course it is not stable. Tritium (isotope of H) is not stable either. Anyone who has done high school chemistry knows isotopes display different properties.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I always looked at Lazars story from a different angle.

in my view I don't know one way or the other if he was just a lab tech or an actual physicist.

but if you did know to some degree large components of how the disc worked, were getting threats from whomever in the establishment and wanted to push back a little in self defense cause you semi crossed the line with them folks. then his story makes a little sense.

here's one idea of what could have happened.

he crossed the line by showing guys the flight schedule for testing. heck even talking about it.

the govt. threatens him.

to pushback he concocts a plan. pseudo disclosure.

tell the world and make it intriguing enough to get plenty of traction. if they do anything to you now, it will be very suspect and it would basically be considered by the public as the govt. confirming his narrative.

so that's the anvil.

part b. describe how components work but not exactly. change up how it really works, but skirt close enough concept wise to make the govt. nervous. so if the govt pushes any harder on him he'll really spill the beans. that's the hammer. it's like a trap sprung. he has them by the balls and in between a rock and a hard place.

it's actually quite clever. notice they pretty much have left him alone and even let him sell all that nuclear material to labs via his website business. they could reject all of the permits or licenses or whatever to sell that stuff. could have more than ruined him, but they didnt. why not.? could be because he's so crazy and a hoaxer so he's no threat........or he has them in a tough spot.

let's analyse what he basically said that does parallel real projects the govt were working on.

antimatter - check
100% efficient solar cells to convert antimatter/matter photon bloom - check

attempts at microwave propulsion - check
attempts at "gravity" propulsion or manipulation - check
metamaterials, plasmonics and other wacky CQED skins - check

eta:
I just typed out several paragraphs explaining the likely real world technobgies that are being developed by places like los Alamos that are similar/parallel concept wise to the "substitutes" lazar uses as scaffolds for his narrative. going item by item. antimatter reactors, 100% efficients solar cells. why there's a klystron wave guide going up the center etc. even the three pods underneath and what they most likely are. but, then i developed a conscious and figured other folks reading this outside ats probably wouldn't like that so I erased it all to be smart. sorry.

edit on 14-2-2016 by BASSPLYR because: nope, that gets erased too

edit on 14-2-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Waves. Cosmic waves. The best way to conduct oneself on a wave is as a surfer. Surf the Cosmic wave my bodacious sisters and brothers!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Phage

The key word is "supposedly".

If anyone has any articles or information with definitive proof that debunks Lazar please share, I'm legitimately interested.

Start here:
www.topsecretbases.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite
a reply to: Leonidas
Does the government go to great lengths to deny they employed janitors?

Just the janitors they've never heard of.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

originally posted by: Tuomptonite
a reply to: Leonidas
Does the government go to great lengths to deny they employed janitors?

Just the janitors they've never heard of.

Pretty sure they've heard of him, seeing how they do business together and whatnot.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

What business is that?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Excellent points! Way to be skeptical of his story but remain positive. Crazy to think other posters on ATS believe an ex area 51 employee whistleblower would be anything different than what we are witnessing with Bob Lazar. I'm curious to read what the anti-Lazar fans out there would expect to see from a legit whistleblower.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Excellent points! Way to be skeptical of his story but remain positive. Crazy to think other posters on ATS believe an ex area 51 employee whistleblower would be anything different than what we are witnessing with Bob Lazar. I'm curious to read what the anti-Lazar fans out there would expect to see from a legit whistleblower.

I'm not anti-Lazar as much as I am "anti-what-Lazar-has-claimed-about-element 115-and-his-gravity-generator"

The man very well may have worked for the government as an engineer somewhere, possibly even at Groom Lake, but the validity of the tech information he spouts seems extremely dubious.

edit on 2/14/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bash away but I have always believed Lazar's story. It's been said that the government has technology that is at least 50 years ahead of what's available to the rest of us so it's not beyond the realm of reason the findings are coming out about this now. Who knows what else has yet to be revealed.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic
Bash away but I have always believed Lazar's story. It's been said that the government has technology that is at least 50 years ahead of what's available to the rest of us so it's not beyond the realm of reason the findings are coming out about this now. Who knows what else has yet to be revealed.

No-- it isn't beyond the realm of reason that there are fantastic things out there. However, how does that make Lazar's claims necessarily true?

Just because there may be fantastic things that secretly exist, that doesn't mean that every claim of secret fantastic things is a true claim.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
Lazar was in a position to be privy to some of the technology being developed IMHO The fact that this cannot be directly proven (besides being there ourselves) the coincidence is somewhat over-whelming. That's why I believe his claims.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
Lazar was in a position to be privy to some of the technology being developed IMHO The fact that this cannot be directly proven (besides being there ourselves) the coincidence is somewhat over-whelming. That's why I believe his claims.

It's possible he did work at Groom Lake/Area 51. However, how does that make his specific claims verifiable.

He could have worked there (although who knows in what position -- maybe as a low-level lab tech, or even high-level senior engineer), but that doesn't mean he was telling the truth about reverse-engineering alien tech, element 115, anti gravity, or gravity generators.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
1. Lazar never claimed to be an Area 51 employee. Dunno why everyone keeps trying to place him there. Area 51 & S4 are 2 separate facilities.

2. Lazar didn't reveal all that he knew because he believed in "disclosure for all Americans," he said what he said to protect his ass at the time, that's it. In 2016, he doesn't care if you believe him or not.

3. He's quoted as saying "people hear bits & pieces of the story, and fill in the blanks themselves." As well as, "there are people that have never even met me, yet claim to know more about my background, than me."

4. About his government contracts with his business, he's said that "not every faction of the government necessarily knows what the other is doing." There are many levels to the American government. My father is involved with the government to a certain degree, however that doesn't mean he's right there in meetings with political officials in Washington.

5. There is documented video of a judge in Las Vegas saying obtaining information on Lazar has been "enormously difficult." This proves that he wasn't just an average technician from a lab that decided to make stuff up "just because."

6. If he was 100% debunked as a fraud, then we wouldn't even be having this discussion. He would've faded into obscurity with all the others long ago, yet here we are.

As quoted from Bob, "Look, it's an incredible story, and if you don't believe it, good for you. Because quite frankly if the tables were turned & someone presented my same exact story to me, I couldn't believe it, either."

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Crisis

There is documented video of a judge in Las Vegas saying obtaining information on Lazar has been "enormously difficult." This proves that he wasn't just an average technician from a lab that decided to make stuff up "just because."

Why would a judge in Las Vegas be looking for information on Lazar? What sort of information?

edit on 2/14/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crisis
1. Lazar never claimed to be an Area 51 employee. Dunno why everyone keeps trying to place him there. Area 51 & S4 are 2 separate facilities.

Thanks for the correction.

6. If he was 100% debunked as a fraud, then we wouldn't even be having this discussion. He would've faded into obscurity with all the others long ago, yet here we are.
quite frankly if the tables were turned & someone presented my same exact story to me, I couldn't believe it, either.

His claims are hard to debunk because no other specific information about anything he has talked about -- pro or con -- is out there. There is really nothing about him to specifically debunk except for the few claims that he has made. So you either blindly believe him, or you take a critical look at his claims and choose to NOT just blindly believe him. Sure -- he could be telling the truth, but I have no reason to think he is, plus the little science that he has spouted is suspect.

Some of the specific science in his claims are not consistent with the scientific knowledge about those items. His description of element 115 does not match the characteristics of element 115, and his description of gravity does not agree with verifiable known facts about gravity.

By the way, Stephen Greer is still around, too. However, most people don't put much stock in his invisible spaceship that he "shows" people (i.e., "it's over there in that seemingly empty filed, but the spaceship is invisible. So that's why the field looks empty."), or pictures of a moth that was supposed to be an alien -- but there are people who still claim he is telling the truth about aliens visiting his ranch.

edit on 2/14/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join