It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Bob Lazar Declared Gravity As a Wave

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

Did the government go to any lengths, as far as Lazar goes?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The thing is, this thread is a claim that the measurement of gravity waves somehow validates Lazar's claims. It doesn't.

You mean "gravitational waves"

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
Yeah.

I guess I should limit my experiments with DPPS.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If anyone is interested, the boblazar (dot) com site is back up. It was down for years then it popped back up late last year. I saved copies of the old site before the took it down. I have them somewhere.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
Yeah.

I guess I should limit my experiments with DPPS.

That's OK. I figured I point out your error before that Phage guy came along and did it. Who does he think he is...
anyway?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite
a reply to: Leonidas
Does the government go to great lengths to deny they employed janitors?

Or just not bother to care about - or keep records of - some dimwit with delusions of grandeur that may or may not have done a few days grunt work?

He deserves your pity, not your praise.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I can't prove that they did, of course. As you certainly are aware, he was clearly listed in a Los Alamos directory and another physicist has come forward to back Lazar's claim of having worked at LANL. It's a strange story to say the least and I don't take Bobs word for it by any means. I also don't take the government at their word. I believe the convoluted truth might lie somewhere in between, not that you care what I think, just sayin.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

a reply to: Leonidas
Does the government go to great lengths to deny they employed janitors?

Or just not bother to care about - or keep records of - some dimwit with delusions of grandeur that may or may not have done a few days grunt work?

He deserves your pity, not your praise.

Please direct me to any verbiage I may have used indicating praise. Im simply throwing different ideas out there instead of following the groupthink here.
edit on 13-2-2016 by Tuomptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The biggest issue I have with all the people who come forward with supposed tech secrets is that none of them fit in the frameworks of incredibly succefull physics/chemistry etc that have given us everything we have. Computers would not exist without quantum mechanics, we would not have landed on a comet or found out how incredibly interesting pluto is without Newton etc...

We owe where we are technologically to all these tested and proven theories.

Nuclear physics is incredibly advanced. Most people know nothing about the states of plutonium or the differences between the isotopes of the actinides..it's very very advanced.

So yeah, I don't buy into any tom dick or Harry who comes out with stories about elements, because it's not that simple. Show me some science and maths to go with you story and I'll listen.

I'll put my money on the scientists who discovered germaniums properties and made it possible for me to type this on a tablet.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Im simply throwing different ideas out there instead of following the groupthink here.

Most of the people I have seen who doubt Lazar's story are not simply following the groupthink. Most people have looked at Lazar's claims closely enough to gauge whether or not anything he says has any reason to be believed.

It's not a case of blindly dismissing Lazar just because he says fantastic things and some curmudgeons loathe the fantastic.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I must admit here that `amplifying a gravity wave` is sounding more and more absurd to me as the thread moves along. Bob could indeed have the tec aspects of this all wrong with that part.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Lear says Lazar had it all figured out almost 30 years ago, while I find that highly improbable, I also reject that Lazar was reading high brow sci-fi novels in order to get the ideas for what he claims he was working on in A-51. He just didn't have the time or the patience for such trivial pursuits back "in the day".

That is not to say he didn't derive his theorem from sci-fi novels, he certainly could have, I just haven't seen enough direct correlation between what he said and what has been written by the masters of the genre. ;-)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I truly must agree with you here. My common sense (what little I have left after 16 years of listening to shows like Coast to Coast anyway) tells me that Bob is telling the truth when it comes to the core areas of his story. I do believe that much.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I agree with you. There is something to it. Tesla had a gravitational theory as well... peswiki.com...:Tesla's_Dynamic_Theory_of_Gravity reply to: bluemooone2

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Has it ever occurred to you that Lazar may not have been hired at LANL for his physics expertise? Is it outside the realm of possibility that he was there to think outside the box and be somebody who gets things done, rather than be a know it all nerd?

Yeah, if he worked there, which is possible, it was as some kind of practical lab tech. On the other hand, he wouldn't have said he knows how this stuff worked. You know that you don't know how advanced materials science works, and you say so.

I think he worked in LANL as some kind of lab tech on some kind of normal lab business and that's it.
edit on 14-2-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
The biggest issue I have with all the people who come forward with supposed tech secrets is that none of them fit in the frameworks of incredibly succefull physics/chemistry etc that have given us everything we have.

YES!

That is how scientists distinguish BS from something that could be reality. The laws of physics as we understand them are real, not everything will be overturned in the future. It's when confabulators start talking about the 'Orion star system' or something preposterous (in physical reality constellations seen on earth do not correspond to physically close stars) and things which clearly show their unphysically plausible stories.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: bananasam
The media was celebrating this week about the groundbreaking discovery that gravitational waves are real and not just a theory formed by Einstein in 1918.

30 years ago, Bob Lazar told the press that the propulsion systems he worked on used gravitational waves. It gets more interesting when you realize that he actually insisted they were the correct theory. And also this is the 2nd theory that came true from him after the discovery of Element 115. This one is more amazing though because in some ways you could say Element 115 was inevitable.

Here's an excerpt:

Lazar: There are currently two main theories about gravity. The "wave" theory which states that gravity is a wave and the other is a theory which includes "gravitons", which are alleged sub-atomic particles which perform as gravity, which by the way, is total nonsense.

Lazar: Anyway, gravity is a wave and there are two different types of gravity. Gravity A and gravity B. Gravity A works on a small or "micro" scale and gravity B works on a larger or "macro" scale. We're familiar with gravity B...

Lazar had his fair share of criticisms, but out of every single person in this UFO research, at least 2 of his quantifiable assertions have come true before anyone knew the answer - one of which is almost a century old.

Gravity waves were also fairly inevitable. Just hard to detect.

... and it's not a dichotomy between either wave or particle. There are both at the same time.

... and these aren't waves that make up gravity, they are waves IN gravity.

Lazar didn't get 115 right either.

Thank you.

---

Element 115 as Lazar explained was supposed to be an "Island of Stability" in an otherwise sea
Of short lived unstable elements. From 110 upwards so far are all RARE SHORT HALF-LIFE
unstable elements not really useable for
energy production like Uranium and Plutonium.

I highly suspect that Lazar was given some
"bum" information by the project heads at
Los Alamos where it was PROVEN that he
actually worked there (his W2 tax forms
were found) as a security measure to
Ensure multi-project secrecy.
(i.e. an SAP/CAP regime)

I highly suspect it is METASTABLE elements
That are actually used in classified high powered
Energy production systems.

By metastable, i mean elements that not
radioactive per se, but have an ability to be
Pushed by an external energy input such that
an absorption limit is reached and said element
SUDDENLY transitions down to a lower energy
state releasing HUGE amounts of energy as
Light and Heat! I also suspect the energy
Release is so sudden and powerful I would
Say it goes into the realm of the Strong Nuclear
Force breaking down, not in the sense of fission,
But rather in the sense that the binding energies
Of the Quarks that make up Protons and Neutrons
Are broken down (Quark Gluon Plasma
Production?). Such energy release would
Go quite beyond Fission and Fusion...enough
To possibly provide the basis for warping
space-time for say an effectively
Faster-Than-Light propulsion system?!

edit on 2016/2/14 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

...AND FER YA SPOOKS reading this...
I also suspect that Bob Lazar did NOT
Go to MIT or CIT as he has claimed.

Based on his very slight accent and
word usage I am going to posit that
He did an undergrad at Georgia Tech
or Florida ... And then a graduate degree
POSSIBLY at Princeton or in Illinois.

AND... Im thinking he's actually a mechanical
Engineer as an undergrad and a nuclear systems
Engineer in graduate school. He is NOT a physicist
But rather a Systems Engineer!!!

Fer ya spooks, if i am right about the schools,
please U2U me the code word texted out to
the codebreakers when the Blackberry
Encryption/Security system was broken.

I happen to know it so humor me on this!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
sorry to digress, but gravitational waves were theorised first by Paul Gerber 1898, not Einstein...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bananasam

Sooooo where's this propulsion system now?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join