It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Bob Lazar Declared Gravity As a Wave

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

"Getting 50ft wide saucer shaped craft to perform these maneuvers effortlessly would either kill the pilot inside or if remote controlled rip the craft apart."

Possibly the craft you seen were holographic projections rather than Element 115 powered ARVs. Hence the lack of apparent propulsion, and ability to come to a full stop with no observable deceleration, and there appearance to ignore all laws of physics like mass and inertia.

Certainly within the realm of our emerging technologies, but antimatter powered gravity defying saucers/triangles? I dont think so, not quite yet.

Just because Bob Lazar says so, does not make it so. If he were telling the truth do you really think he would be allowed to do so? Do you really think he would even be alive?
edit on 25-4-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sorry holographic projections theory doesn't hold water for me.

Craft were blocked from possible projection points by hills, along with all the other holographic projection related problems with that area.

Also the craft were forced to land on the desert floor not far from me after I triggered a 'intruder with camera' alert by a cammo dude driving by who spotted me.

The craft cast shadows on the ground.

Also I could not see through the craft to see the oncoming headlights of security reinforcements headed my way.

They were blocked from view till they got around the craft.

eta - see my post previous to yours for some images

edit on 25-4-2016 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
so your saying they could project holograms like that pre 70s??
that is another rabbit hole in itself
edit on 25-4-2016 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKestrel04
so your saying they could project holograms like that pre 70s??
that is another rabbit hole in itself

Right, which is why I mentioned 1947 displaying the same tech, glad you brought up the question up again.

Also, holograms do not process properly under CSI image analysis software.

This video contains such analysis of Bob's footage first, then analysis of my footage at the very end.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKestrel04

Im saying that there is more chance of there being able to project holograms than build a craft that operates an antimatter reactor and as a result manages to negate and harness gravity.

As to the time period being the 1970s, well just think of the materials and other production problems involved with having the ability to build and fly such a device and i think you might find the ability to produce holographic images and project them pales by comparison.

End of the day i dont know what A51Watcher seen and truth be told i would love for Lazars claims regrading the property's of Element 115 to be true but as of yet no isotope of said element seems to do what it says on Lazars tin.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Getting 50ft wide saucer shaped craft to perform these maneuvers effortlessly would either kill the pilot inside or if remote controlled rip the craft apart."

Possibly the craft you seen were holographic projections rather than Element 115 powered ARVs. Hence the lack of apparent propulsion, and ability to come to a full stop with no observable deceleration, and there appearance to ignore all laws of physics like mass and inertia.

Certainly within the realm of our emerging technologies, but antimatter powered gravity defying saucers/triangles? I dont think so, not quite yet.

Just because Bob Lazar says so, does not make it so. If he were telling the truth do you really think he would be allowed to do so? Do you really think he would even be alive?

Mass reduction / mass cancelling fields eliminate the effects of gravity and inertia.
Since people have witnessed sudden stops and accelerations to fantastic speeds of real and not imagined crafts doing these things, then obviously something is happening and it isn't holograms.
These things were being said LONG before Bob Lazar talked about it.

The technology isn't available yet? Someone sure has it.

Everything you say has been refuted old school style long ago. What I notice is the same old propaganda pieces being re-packaged and spewed back into circulation for the folks who don't study the subject enough to know how tired and worn out it is.

But that's okay, it's just the world we live in.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Sorry A51Watcher i cannot really seem to make much out from the pictures/images. I definitely could not fathom the method of propulsion from such images.

I would say that these images, the above one anyway, resemble the shape of the Nazi Haunebu craft a lot more than they do the flying black triangles the US gooberment allegedly operate.

This one however i did find rather humerus.

edit on 26-4-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Cant really be bothered debating as to who has studied the subject in greater detail because its pointless but everything you say regrading mass reduction/mass cancelling fields, to date, has also been refuted, or found to be highly skeptical at best, or with unrepeatable results when performed under laboratory conditions.

There is obviously something happening on that we can agree but considering our universe may indeed turn out to be holographic by its very nature i would not be so quick to discount those alleged holograms.
edit on 26-4-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Even if the universe it self was, it is what we consider reality and by better understanding the working of said reality one could "hack" it..
edit on 26-4-2016 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Sorry A51Watcher i cannot really seem to make much out from the pictures/images. I definitely could not fathom the method of propulsion from such images.

I would say that these images, the above one anyway, resemble the shape of the Nazi Haunebu craft a lot more than they do the flying black triangles the US gooberment allegedly operate.

This one however i did find rather humerus.

Fair enough.

But again did they have holograms in 1947 to project all over the US?

Then why would they need to use them now?

BTW, I saw 3 craft that night being tested. One appeared to be an experienced pilot, the other two were total noobs.

That's why I saw the approaching headlights cut off 3 times by their presence on the ground.

Anyway I can totally empathize with Bob's statement 'Look if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I doubt that I could buy the story either."

I 2nd the motion!

He is very aware of how far fetched it sounds.

But hey, he got pics, and you know what they say...

(and so did I)

edit on 26-4-2016 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Well they do say that seeing is believing.

Where is Lazar's pictures?

I think i remember a couple of diagrams and other technical type drawings of the alleged craft Bob says he saw, think he referred to it as the "sports model" craft but not pictures of any of them, that's if my memory serves.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well they do say that seeing is believing.

Where is Lazar's pictures?

I think i remember a couple of diagrams and other technical type drawings of the alleged craft Bob says he saw, think he referred to it as the "sports model" craft but not pictures of any of them, that's if my memory serves.

While I don't necessarily believe Lazar's story, I don't expect him to have been able to get pictures from a secret site.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Lets face it, should Lazar actually have been telling the truth, there is about as much chance of him having pictures as there is of him being allowed to talk about the experience openly.

Take for instance the Gary McKinnon incident, he simply says he saw/downloaded 4bit images of alleged spacecraft and came across a crew manifest of non terrestrial officers and the mighty USA attempted to extradite the fellow on hacking charges yet Lazar seems perfectly free to tell his tall tale without retribution.
edit on 27-4-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

And McKinnon doesn't seem perfectly free to tell us his tall tale?

McKinnon used the UFO thing as a ruse to downplay what he was doing. He didn't find anything UFO related. His early interviews mention nothing about alien crew.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Funnily enough McKinnon is another one that has no other evidence other than his own recollections. 4bit images fit perfectly fine on to the data storage medium of the day aka a 3.5 inch floppy so why no evidence?

My point is if Lazar or McKinnon were in anyway on the ball they would be very dead by now.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Bob got insurance in hurry when they were closing in.

That's the difference.

As to all the huff about pictures, I was reffering to the old ATS adage 'Pics or it didn't happen'.

Bob and I both got pics, the 30 pics per second kind (fps).

Sorry for the 'confusion'.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I don't imagine Mr Lazar would ever see "Them" coming to be honest.

As to the pictures, im aware of the adage, and ive seen yours but not Lazar's, like i said just his diagrams.

If however you are referring to how many frames the human brain can discern per second its more like life is a movie running at around 60 fps, not 30.

There is no confusion buddy other than why these people are still walking around if indeed there stories have any credibility.

nerdist.com...
edit on 28-4-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I don't imagine Mr Lazar would ever see "Them" coming to be honest.

As to the pictures, im aware of the adage, and ive seen yours but not Lazar's, like i said just his diagrams.

If however you are referring to how many frames the human brain can discern per second its more like life is a movie running at around 60 fps, not 30.

There is no confusion buddy other than why these people are still walking around if indeed there stories have any credibility.

That's because they unknowingly telegraphed their punch.

Bob found out through potential employers that his resume educational and work background had been erased, and even the hospital where he was born no longer had records of him.

This was all before he spilled the beans and quite unnerving.

Then he was shot at on a freeway exit ramp and he panicked and arranged for a live TV remote that same day and give his first interview on the evening news spilling the beans.

His gamble paid off.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

So we are to believe that TPTB are so inept that they cannot manage to silence one would be informant?

Apparently they cannot even manage to employ fire teams or snipers capable of hitting a target on a freeway exit ramp and that they somehow decided to fudge or attempt to discredit Lazar's past which unknowingly telegraphed there alleged nefarious intent before attempting a failed assassination?

Yet these are the same people allegedly responsible for building/reconstructing and operating alien reproduction vehicles! I think not.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

So we are to believe that TPTB are so inept that they cannot manage to silence one would be informant?

At that point they did not realize he was going to.

The freeway attempt could just have been a warning not to blab.

It backfired and caused him to blab.

He just got lucky and forced a stalemate.

After he DID blab, whoever was in charge of the decision decided that any repercussions would just validate his claim.

edit on 28-4-2016 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join