It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Bob Lazar Declared Gravity As a Wave

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: moebius

No, he wasn't wrong...he was right and has been vindicated by science...

He has NOT been vindicated by science. His idea about gravity moving in a wave is nothing at all like the gravitational waves that had possibly been detected a few months ago, and his Element 115 is nothing at all like the Element 115 that was confirmed to exist a few year ago. His ideas about gravitational waves and element 115 were just plain wrong.

And if you think Lazar was "proven right" simply because he mentioned gravitational waves before they were detected and mentioned Element 115 before it was confirmed to exist, then that isn't a indication that he was right...

...because all Lazar needed to do to know about gravitational waves and element 115 was to read a few science text books or read something such as Scientific American magazine. Gravitational waves and Element 115 were things that mainstream science had talked about long before Lazar did. He was by a longshot NOT the first person to talk about them.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bananasam

We have also managed to produce certain isotopes of Element 115 (Ununpentium) but as far as im aware nobody has came across and said it displays any of the antimatter releasing property's that Lazar claims it has.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah, and as I mentioned above, Element 115 was presumed to exist by mainstream science long before Bob Lazar talked about it.

I remember my high school chemistry textbook around 1980 or so had placeholders on the periodic table for elements up to at least element 120. I remember discussing this in class, and the teacher explaining that those elements are thought to exist, but have not yet been discovered.

So Lazar mentioning element 115 (and getting the details of the element wrong) is not surprising. I assume he took chemistry in high school and could have seen a similar periodic table in his textbook.

edit on 4/24/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Good to know that Lazar and your teacher were both aware of the subject matter. It's funny how technology evolves.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here is Bob's explanation of why the limited amount of 115 isotopes created so far have not displayed the property of being stable that he described -

And while protons are used to bombard E115 for the desired reaction, that when in storage E115 is bombarded with (if memory serves) neutrons.

(I presume to help preserve it's half life) That tidbit came from John in one of his early threads here on ATS.

edit on 24-4-2016 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Good to know that Lazar and your teacher were both aware of the subject matter. It's funny how technology evolves.

Anyone with a basic understanding of general science at the time would have been able to know that element 115 most likely existed.

Heck, I can say in this post right now that the yet-to-be-discovered (but believed to exist) Element 120 is the key to FTL space travel. However, when element 120 is eventually confirmed to exist, I don't expect anyone then to be hailing this post of mine as evidence that I know all about FTL space travel.

Just because I know that science expects there to be an Element 120 doesn't mean I know anything about the potential uses of Element 120.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: A51Watcher
Here is Bob's explanation of why the limited amount of 115 isotopes created so far have not displayed the property of being stable that he described -

Great. Nothing said in the video gives any credence to Lazar's story.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Other than explaining that there are variants of isotopes, just as in hydrogen, and that if we continue to create atoms of E115, we will continue to get variants until one in the island of stability appears.

I am confident this will turn out to be the case.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Other than explaining that there are variants of isotopes, just as in hydrogen, and that if we continue to create atoms of E115, we will continue to get variants until one in the island of stability appears.

I am confident this will turn out to be the case.

So in the video, Lazar simply discusses the science behind the concept of islands of stability -- basically just parroting known science again, as he originally did in the 1980s when he was parroting the concepts of Element 115 and gravitational waves.

How does that specifically corroborate anything Lazar said about how Element 115 is used for spacecraft propulsion?

Like I said in a post above, the potential existence of Element 115 and gravitational waves were known concepts in the 1980s -- known to mainstream science. Heck -- it's something high school students in the 1980s could know if they read their advanced chemistry and physics textbooks. The fact that Lazar made mention of these known concepts is by no means evidence that he knew about secret spacecraft propulsion. All it means is that he may have read a few textbooks that anyone could read.

This video about islands of stability is no different. It's basic textbook stuff that anyone could know. And simply talking about islands of stability does not suddenly make Lazar's Element 115 something that can fuel his alleged gravity drive. If it does, please explain how.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

I find everything he says there to be true today. Nothing he said in the video is any different than what you would hear in a space science class.
There are a whole lot of people here that don't want him to be correct. Jealousy, stubborn stupidity, who knows..

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Why are you confident that any isotope of element 115 could somehow release or induce antimatter in the way that Lazar describes?
edit on 24-4-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I find everything he says there to be true today. Nothing he said in the video is any different than what you would hear in a space science class.
There are a whole lot of people here that don't want him to be correct. Jealousy, stubborn stupidity, who knows..

Really? So in space science class, you can hear all about how element 115 can be used to fuel a gravity warp drive?

One thing you got right is that element 115 and gravitational waves are something that can be talked about in scince classes, but that was alos true before the 1980s when Bob Lazar first came out with his story. But all that means is that Bob Lazar read about the science of the day, and just added those tidbits to his story.

However, the details of what Lazar said Element 115 and gravitational waves is all wrong when compared with the scientific uderstnding about those concepts. He may have thrown around a few real buzz words, but that seems to be it. But if someone is going to make up a fake story, it's best to add a few real buzzword concepts to make it seem legitimate to the people who are more ignorant to the scientific concepts being discussed.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Why are you confident that any isotope of element 115 could somehow release or induce antimatter in the way that Lazar describes?

Easy. I saw craft from S4 displaying gravity propulsion shortly after Bob spilled the beans.

There is no mistaking it, there is nothing else like it!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Really? So in space science class, you can hear all about how element 115 can be used to fuel a gravity warp drive?

One thing you got right is that element 115 and gravitational waves are something that can be talked about in scince classes, but that was alos true before the 1980s when Bob Lazar first came out with his story. But all that means is that Bob Lazar read about the science of the day, and just added those tidbits to his story.

However, the details of what Lazar said Element 115 and gravitational waves is all wrong when compared with the scientific uderstnding about those concepts. He may have thrown around a few real buzz words, but that seems to be it. But if someone is going to make up a fake story, it's best to add a few real buzzword concepts to make it seem legitimate to the people who are more ignorant to the scientific concepts being discussed.

He didn't mention any of that in the video. How much crap do you usually make up when you respond to people?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

He didn't mention any of that in the video. How much crap do you usually make up when you respond to people?

On one hand, you're right. My reaction was to both the video and what I previously said in the post before yours, NOT just what he said in the video -- which, I admit, is all that your post was about.

However on the other hand, his video is not simply a stand-alone primer on the idea of islands of stability. What he said in the video is in direct response to people's criticism of him when it comes to his 1980s claims about element 115 being used as a fuel for a supposed "gravity drive" for secret spacecraft that was based on alien technology. That criticism to which this video is a response is that his description of the element 115 he spoke of in the 1980s is nothing like the element 115 that was later discovered by science.

My point is that all he's doing is more scientific double-speak, back-tracking by sewing a few scientific facts into his original story to give it an air of authenticity -- what I think seems like a false air of authenticity, considering nothing he said in that video verifies anything he said in the past.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

How do you know it was using "gravity propulsion" rather than some other form of exotic propulsion?

Im not doubting that you seen something just wondering why you assume to know how craft operate from an obvious distance.

And how does the fact that you seen a craft displaying what you assume is "gravity propulsion" in anyway lend credence to how Lazar says element 115 powers an antimatter reactor?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That's a great point. I once saw something in the sky for which it is difficult to find a mundane explanation (maybe there is one, but I haven't found it).

However, that does not automatically make every specific claim made by other people about alien technology or alien craft true. Even though I saw something odd in the sky, I still don't believe Lazar; his story reeks of being a fabrication.

edit on 4/25/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Easy. I saw craft from S4 displaying gravity propulsion shortly after Bob spilled the beans.

There is no mistaking it, there is nothing else like it!

How do you know you saw "gravity propulsion", and how do you know "element 115" has anything to do with it?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

How do you know it was using "gravity propulsion" rather than some other form of exotic propulsion?

Oh you know, just one of those exotic forms of propulsion that allows the craft to ignore all laws of physics such as mass and inertia.

Like hovering at a dead stop to full speed instantaneously (approx 5000 mph) and then coming to a full stop with no deceleration, or sometimes cutting a 90º corner while at full speed, or performing an abrupt about face back in the other direction.

Getting 50ft wide saucer shaped craft to perform these maneuvers effortlessly would either kill the pilot inside or if remote controlled rip the craft apart.

Im not doubting that you seen something just wondering why you assume to know how craft operate from an obvious distance.

Because the list of exotic technologies that can perform such feats is pretty small.

And how does the fact that you seen a craft displaying what you assume is "gravity propulsion" in anyway lend credence to how Lazar says element 115 powers an antimatter reactor?

Because the craft returned to S4 after test flights were completed.

Now then, craft displaying impossible tech from S4 right when and where Bob said they did, leaves a few inescapable conclusions -

- Bob was telling the truth

- They operate just like Bob said they do.

Who else are you supposed to listen to then?... some nudnik with no experience who doesn't know what they are talking about?

Or listen to the guy who made your viewing experience possible and is intimately familiar with how they operate?

eta -

This exact same technology was on display all over the US in 1947, doing 15,000 mph and 90º corners.

Who had such tech in 1947, and even today who can do such things?

edit on 25-4-2016 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If you have any alternate theories on methods of propulsion originating from S4, I would happy to listen.

Thanks

P.S. Once in awhile you get an undistorted frame (conforming to the shape the naked eye witnessed), but most of the time they are messed up distorted shapes.

You can scroll through some of the images here -

s1125.photobucket.com...

edit on 25-4-2016 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join