It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Bob Lazar Declared Gravity As a Wave

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: truthseeker84

Im still waiting to hear how many times you will put up with being lied to before you say you dont trust that person anymore.

It's funny you should ask, while I have already told you in previous posts.

If a person, have said just 0.00001% of truth in their story, I will always keep an open mind for them.

And I may sound like a broken record when I say this but:

I hate people who say: "Once a liar, always a liar. If someone lies about 1 thing, then everything else he says is a lie."

Sorry but I don't buy that.

See, to me, the greatest LIE anyone can fabricate, is a LIE mixed in with TRUTH. It is up to UFO researchers and passionate people about the subject to find out what that 0.00001% truth may be.

If we shut him off completely, oh boy... then what is the point of UFO research?

Oh, by the way, I'm pretty sure not many of you have seen his most recent 2015 conference interview with Knapp. I happened... to stumble upon it since a friend of mine brought the video in a USB for me.

I've gotta tell ya, if the man is a con artist, he needs an Oscar Award presented to him like pronto.

Not only the story he described are so vivid in detail and quite honestly, some of the things he said just couldn't possibly be all B.S.

Now, you can argue that the government actually tested him with made up data and had him release it, or maybe to test if he actually would break secrecy. See, that is something that I can believe.

edit on 2/15/2016 by truthseeker84 because: Missing a few points.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthseeker84

Im still waiting to hear how many times you will put up with being lied to before you say you dont trust that person anymore.

If a person, have said just 0.00001% of truth in their story, I will always keep an open mind for them.

I hate people who say: "Once a liar, always a liar. If someone lies about 1 thing, then everything else he says is a lie."

See, to me, the greatest LIE anyone can fabricate, is a LIE mixed in with TRUTH. It is up to UFO researchers and passionate people about the subject to find out what that 0.00001% truth may be.

If we shut him off completely, oh boy... then what is the point of UFO research?

Do you not see that as crazy? So you will happily be lied to by someone for the rest of your life just because they once said something that had a grain of truth to it. Wow.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

He has, apparently, lied about more than one thing.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Oh, and another thing..im not saying hes lying about everything he says ever. I'm just saying i don't believe him BECAUSE hes a known liar. Let him show me some proof and ill quite happily take his side.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Do you not see that as crazy? So you will happily be lied to by someone for the rest of your life just because they once said something that had a grain of truth to it. Wow.

Sure, why not?

Even Friedman have said: "Does that mean I think that EVERYTHING Lazar said was a LIE? No."

Again, don't take it from me, but from a certified Nuclear Physicist.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Phage, I never argued against him possibly lying about a few things or a laundry list of things.

I keep saying this but I guess, maybe it's time for me to bow out of the conversation after this.

Yes, perhaps he had lied about more than one thing, but does that make EVERYTHING he ever said a lie? If not, why treat him as such?

We're going nowhere with it though, because if we have our minds set on a certain thing, no matter how much we discuss or argue, be it in a intelligent or less intelligent way, it won't really affect our conclusion will it?

So I would say that I honestly do respect all of your opinions but unfortunately, I don't share the same opinion.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

We're going nowhere with it though, because if we have our minds set on a certain thing, no matter how much we discuss or argue, be it in a intelligent or less intelligent way, it won't really affect our conclusion will it?

Ok. Forget his known lies. A different approach. Which things of any import do you think he was not lying about? Why do you believe him?

edit on 2/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Phage, I never argued against him possibly lying about a few things or a laundry list of things.

I keep saying this but I guess, maybe it's time for me to bow out of the conversation after this.

Yes, perhaps he had lied about more than one thing, but does that make EVERYTHING he ever said a lie? If not, why treat him as such?

So I would say that I honestly do respect all of your opinions but unfortunately, I don't share the same opinion.

Its an extremely odd position for someone to have, so forgive my lack of understanding. I have never come across anyone who admitted to not minding being lied to. its odd, so im having a hard time getting my head round it, thats all. Cant speak for Phage.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

====

Not to push the subject too much, but in my old line of work,
telling a good and believeable "lie" or "story" was part and parcel
of the job description, so WHO IS TO SAY that Bob Lazar is doing
classic Cold War Spycraft by interspersing reality with fibbery?

Like I said earlier, I believe that from a Nuclear Physics point of view,
at an atomic weight of 289 with the sheer number of protons (115)
and neutrons (174) within the Element 115 nucleus and the
associated structure of its electron shell (orbit structure
of 2, 8, 32, 32, 18, 5) in my estimation precludes any
long term stability in any form.

See Link:
en.wikipedia.org...

It will just decay with too little of an energy release
to be of any PRACTICAL use. Plutonium, Uranium, Thorium
and others are much better suited for power production!

In my estimation, as it's properties SHOULD BE similar
to Bismuth, you could say that people should be focusing
on THAT element (Bismuth) as possibly having a yet-to-be
created metastable isotope that COULD/MIGHT be pushed
into releasing HUGE amounts of energy!

Again, I suspect Element-115 is an INTENTIONAL mis-direction
desiged to pull us all AWAY from elements/isotopes that have
the REAL possibilities of creating powerful bursts or
continuous amounts of energy!

edit on 2016/2/15 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7

====

Not to push the subject too much, but in my old line of work,
telling a good and believeable "lie" or "story" was part and parcel
of the job description, so WHO IS TO SAY that Bob Lazar is doing
classic Cold War Spycraft by interspersing reality with fibbery?

Like I said earlier, I believe that from a Nuclear Physics point of view,
at an atomic weight of 289 with the sheer number of protons (115)
and neutrons (174) within the Element 115 nucleus and the
associated structure of its electron shell (orbit structure
of 2, 8, 32, 32, 18, 5) in my estimation precludes any
long term stability in any form.

See Link:
en.wikipedia.org...

It will just decay with too little of an energy release
to be of any PRACTICAL use. Plutonium, Uranium, Thorium
and others are much better suited for power production!

In my estimation, as it's properties SHOULD BE similar
to Bismuth, you could say that people should be focusing
on THAT element (Bismuth) as possibly having a yet-to-be
created metastable isotope that COULD/MIGHT be pushed
into releasing HUGE amounts of energy!

Again, I suspect Element-115 is an INTENTIONAL mis-direction
desiged to pull us all AWAY from elements/isotopes that have
the REAL possibilities of creating powerful bursts or
continuous amounts of energy!

Out of curiosity, how many layers has this onion got? If the mis direction turns out to be bollocks, will THAT be a misdirection of a misdirection? See what im saying?

A i said before, im going to side with the science and physicists who have made it possible for me to be typing this on computer charged by electricity generated by the complex nuclear physics knowledge gained over the last 60 years. Ill keep my ears and eyes open to stories like Bob Lazars, but it will remain science fiction unless he proves himself right or science does it. Neither of which has happened yet.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If he said anything of importance, it's most certainly the strong force being a different form of gravity. I encourage everyone to look into the "strong gravitational constant". It's exactly what Lazar has been trying to say all along. There are three papers that came up with the same gravitational constant (within experimental error) at the atomic scale. The most compelling part is that they were able to derive the planck length from this idea, if I remember correctly. If this theory is true, it could lead to a possible unified field theory. Not only that, it would eliminate the crazy unnecessary extra dimensions that are required in string theory... It's an amazing theory if true.

Please look into it.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAmTheRumble

I encourage everyone to look into the "strong gravitational constant". It's exactly what Lazar has been trying to say all along.
Not exactly. Lazar claimed that gravity is a wave. He then attempted to use an established hypothesis to support his claim. A hypothesis which has provided no experimental evidence. Unlike Einstein's relativity.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I encourage everyone to look into the "strong gravitational constant". It's exactly what Lazar has been trying to say all along.
Not exactly. Lazar claimed that gravity is a wave. He then attempted to use an established hypothesis to support his claim. A hypothesis which has provided no experimental evidence. Unlike Einstein's relativity.

And therein lies the problem. Somebody who is smart, fabricates a tall tale and peppers it with grains of truths but doesn't quite get it right. But it's enough to fool 90 % of people who then post things claiming he got it right.

I mean..look at Rossi with his e-cat and others...people are very easily blinder when confronted with science. Make it sound legit and they will believe it.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I encourage you to actually look into the strong gravitational idea.

Wiki: Strong gravitational constant
Paper in pdf: Strong nuclear gravitational constant paper

Also, don't forget about the mystery with the varying gravitational constant when we try to measure it.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Let me make this clear, I very thoroughly investigate claims such as these. When I see evidence that supports the claim, it gives me reason to at least investigate the idea. I never believe or discard such a claim until I find reasonable evidence for one of the possible outcomes (real or not).

The only problem I see, is people not giving it proper investigation and completely disregarding it. I won't feel sorry for those who overlook an amazing possibility.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Let me make this clear, I very thoroughly investigate claims such as these.
Have you investigated the wavelike properties of gravity?

Also, don't forget about the mystery with the varying gravitational constant when we try to measure it.

It's not a mystery, it's a matter of precision of measurement and outside influences on the measurement process.
phys.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I have investigated gravity. I can tell you one thing, it sure as hell likes to remain anonymous.

As far as I've seen, there aren't may people saying it's a measurement error or a natural influence affecting the results. It even says they don't think their finds are 100% of the problem. The quantum world is a lot different than our classic world. The future will tell what is really the truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So. No comment on Lazar's wave claim.

As far as I've seen, there aren't may people saying it's a measurement error or a natural influence affecting the results.

Are many people saying that the constant actually changes?
(I don't mean just "people")

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I'm in agreement with most of what you say. I believe Bob Lazar quite literally "went crazy" when he lost his finger. But, I also think he mixed truth and fiction. So, I think there is much truth to what he was saying. My gut tells me the government really did get access to alien spacecraft, though I don't claim to have so much as a shred of evidence to that aside from testimony from people who don't seem entirely rational. I really do believe they attempt to reverse engineer these craft but fail at it entirely because understanding the designs is too far beyond our incremental understanding of advanced science.

I believe Lazar couldn't mentally handle the fact that there was this alien technology and it drove him mad to the point where he mixed in stories of elements that really are probably not stable, though physics probably doesn't prevent that from being true as each element may have a number of isotopes.

If there was "free energy" tech out there, it would be reflected in energy costs that would be plummeting. Where to start with that? Well, aluminum costs would be cheap because almost all of the cost of aluminum is in the energy consumed to produce it. Aluminum would be as cheap as plastic if the elites had access to free energy. I could be wrong but I do believe Lazar has commented on free energy.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I was in no means dodging the question, I wasn't sure whether you were referring to Lazar's description or our current understanding. Lazar clearly states that gravity itself is a wave. Obviously, as you stated earlier, that's wrong in our current understanding. Gravity is produced by the warping of spacetime, and spacetime is the wave. As I said earlier, Lazar could have been saying that gravity could be created by making waves in spacetime, which is true. The main piece to the puzzle is how the electromagnetic force would somehow affect spacetime in such a way that it produces gravity (warping of spacetime).

The word people is vague. I haven't seen very many scientists even address this issue, either way it remains a mystery.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join