It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Substance of Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Energy cannot be created or destroyed.

When you fail to exist, what do you want your energy to go for? Space exploration? Scaring paranormal investigators? Expending your after life energy on human development?

Me... Neverland FTW.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

When you fail to exist, what do you want your energy to go for?

But, but, won't I always exist then? In a "different" form?

I want my energy to envelope my children and carry them along and provide what is needed to get them through...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You mean leave the body... as the true self as an energy once fully awakened undifferentiated from the whole as we do not actually own any experience what so ever as that forms an ego keeping us deluded that experiences are ours and no one else can ever experience them when indeed they can leaving us wholly blind to the full picture of experience that leaves us in ignorance and unaware of the true self when passing from form to form and life to life until awaking.

So basically, to answer your question the exact same thing I have hobbies and interest in to further refine as the ignorance due to the attachment of experience is what forms an impermanent self that ceases when dead in a purge called life review as you life or memories that one held as just theirs and theirs alone to experience can no longer propagate due to the impermanence of the body for that identity or ego to continue onward... if there is extreme clinging to ones past during this life review then one fails to awaken to their past lives... if one manages to not cling to those or ones own, then nirvana manifests itself, and there is no longer death with where one is unconscious of consciousness or the intelligence found in all living things... we are simply a conduit of this energy, if we cap it off with ego attachments as a self differentiated then that self will fail the container and death results as the eye, ear, nose, skin, and mind continue gathering into something that cannot be contained. on realization directly of all of this and not rotely, one simply uncaps and lets it flow through them for all eternity as impermanence is conditioned, and that which cannot be conditioned created or destroyed is unconditioned or unbound as there is no fuel to attach to that allows attachment which caps this flow.

Always learning and always expressing dispelling limited experience for total experience which is the precious ewel more valuable than anything as a part instead of the total.

This may make sense to some as they have experienced the same but do not hold onto any one piece just pass it along as they know it without the attachment that limits it, some will rotely grasp it but have not yet uncapped nothing to lose btw so dont be scared, and those utterly not knowing a single thing I speak of though the words and forms are wholly familiar...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Not only do I want my energy to go for helping those I leave behind, I want my energy to do something awesomely hilarious.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

It sounds as if you love giving humor to the world, it is a great gift as many take life and death way to seriously, thank you for who you manifest humor in your and others lives, for without it? The world gets even more serious and more PC and more controlled where no one can laugh at themselves or others forming a very vulcan-esque society and ugg even though logical it is half the wisdom of life the one that provokes thought by illicting emotions and where ever emotions are present change is afoot positive or negative... and humor can oft be seen as non humorous in those too serious... flip the switch light on light off for the applause sign and you have an audience in a box... great for selling things on late night tv for people just cant turn away for some odd reason.

If I knew your sense of humor I may have suggestions... but since you said on your death? Others have accomplished this with amusing epitaphs
edit on 12-2-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Heh,just cruise the world in my spirit body..And using it to make miracles.

new topics

top topics

join