It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey you! ATS. Yeah you. I'm moving to New Orleans need some tips.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
I've heard that mosquitoes are the state bird. I've also heard that the damn buggers will carry you off lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance, but can't anyone host a parade in town with the proper, easy to acquire, and relatively inexpensive permits? Because I would hire a brass band and immediately do that.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Live on the North side of the lake. It is safer!. Once you have seen the French Quarter there is no need to see it twice. Besides there is no place to park. Enjoy King Cake, eat a lot of seafood. Buy a bass boat and fish a lot, hunting is great in S. Louisiana.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Ummm...don't eat yellow snow...while living below sea level...next to the sea...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
So I'm late to the game but this is a small city. 2 degrees of separation generally. So don't piss people off Williy nilly. And everybody is running a hussle. Just watch out and don't get caught vulnerable in a shady side of town.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You may want to forget about beads and stock up on bullets. The big easy ain't so easy. And DC has nothing on us as far as corruption, it was invented here. Plenty of strange things to see and do, as you will discover, just don't go alone

top topics

<< 1   >>

join