It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putins planes Keep Bombing despite agreement....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

But the subject was 20k tanks sent into northern Saudi Arabia by Sunni states, so besides the Russia/Ukraine conflict not being the subject, your remark doesn't even make sense in any way.

Of course it was a bit of sarcasm...of course you missed it.

Again, very typical of you, trying to change the subject into some sort of anti Russian sentiment.

Typical of me...you don't know me, so don't act as though you do. What I posted had nothing to do with anti Russian sentiment, It was a joke.

Truly pathetic and inept.

Interesting you say that after discussing another member which isn't the topic of this thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So the Kurds never attacked Turkey...ever?

He never said or even implied such a thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

He never said or even implied such a thing.

That doesn't answer the question?

Have the Kurds ever attacked Turkey in any way that would give Turkey the right to attack them?
edit on 14-2-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Have the Kurds ever attacked Turkey in any way that would give Turkey the right to attack them?

Again this was not the point of his comment. Read back and see the proper context.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

I dont know how this is bad for the west, so I am happy to hear of bombs falling on ISIS. Russian bombs, Australian bombs, I dont care. I like them all.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
Now if Russia were actually attacking isis.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

They are, including the many factions of ISIS. Do you not get tired of regurgitating the same thing day in day out? We get it, you have a personal vendetta against Putin, maybe Russia as well. Personally I get tired of seeing the same agenda against any country that is not under the US and NATO thumb. You and your agenda pushers here can spew the same lame garbage daily. Does not mean I or others buy it.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
In reality everybody is out for number one...and everybody lies.....
whats new?
There isn't a human alive with no agenda.....you can see their passions on here because they aren't ashamed of them or afraid to speak up....must deal with it.....

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HickoryStick

lol factions of isis.

Nice try.. They arent isis.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Russia is bombing all terrorist factions in Syria including ISIS and including the terrorist rebels.

But of course it's far easier to take the Western propaganda at face value and demonise Russia aiding one of her allies, who also is demonised, Assad the horrible dictator who forced people from different religions to all live together in one country THE HORROR!!

And yes the rebels are terrorist, if anybody tried to pull the same kind of crap here in the UK or in the US you know damn well they'd get labelled as terrorists, just because it's in Syria shouldn't change the tag they're given because it suits Western "interests"

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Except their focus is on rebels and not isis.

Secondly it did occur in the US - twice -

The revolutionary war and the civil war.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If we go by this map of strikes

It looks like Russia is hitting both ISIS and rebels, where's the problem ? both are enemies of Assad, Russia is there to help Assad

Also it's funny that US airstrikes have been on rebels too and Kurds

There's also a bunch of Russian strikes between Homs and Hama right in the middle of Syrian army territory, so I'm not sure we can take this image seriously

Where are you getting your information from ?

And we're not in 1775 but of course using examples nearly 300 years ago is easier than admitting the truth that they would be labeled terrorists in this modern era, unless of course we DO use your logic and say ISIS are NOT terrorists and are just on a holy crusade like the Christians 800 years ago
edit on 15/2/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

A very important point is that ISIS/ISIL/Daesh is simply a new name for the Muslim Brotherhood and especially its branch in Turkey supported by the nefarious "sultan" Erdogan.

The Turks have started bombing non-PKK Kurds who are fighting ISIS. Since the Russians know this -- and most of the world outside the USA knows this -- Russians will keep bombing the terrorists and may well engage in decisive action against the Turks. Very few people seem to think that NATO will go to war for Erdogan's sake -- though certainly the war of words would be fierce.

Erdogan is the best friend the Kurds had in many years .

To Turks , DAESH/ISIS/PKK/YPG makes no difference , they are all terrorists .

Yeah, that's the problem. YPG isn't a terrorist threat to Turkey and is probably the only non-atrocity force capable of and willing to destroy Daesh on the ground. The ideology of Kurdish independence is not intrinsically terroristic the way the ideology of Daesh eternal Jihad is.

Ergodan should come up with an understanding with YPG: no messing with Turkey, in Turkey---in return for the mini-Kurdistan which will happen in Syria soon.

But he is a pro-Sunni, anti-Kurd supremacist first, and a modern pragmatic Turkish leader second.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

A very important point is that ISIS/ISIL/Daesh is simply a new name for the Muslim Brotherhood and especially its branch in Turkey supported by the nefarious "sultan" Erdogan.

The Turks have started bombing non-PKK Kurds who are fighting ISIS. Since the Russians know this -- and most of the world outside the USA knows this -- Russians will keep bombing the terrorists and may well engage in decisive action against the Turks. Very few people seem to think that NATO will go to war for Erdogan's sake -- though certainly the war of words would be fierce.

Erdogan is the best friend the Kurds had in many years .

To Turks , DAESH/ISIS/PKK/YPG makes no difference , they are all terrorists .

Yeah, that's the problem. YPG isn't a terrorist threat to Turkey and is probably the only non-atrocity force capable of and willing to destroy Daesh on the ground. The ideology of Kurdish independence is not intrinsically terroristic the way the ideology of Daesh eternal Jihad is.

Ergodan should come up with an understanding with YPG: no messing with Turkey, in Turkey---in return for the mini-Kurdistan which will happen in Syria soon.

But he is a pro-Sunni, anti-Kurd supremacist first, and a modern pragmatic Turkish leader second.

YPG and PKK members are made up of same people .

And if you really believe that small number of Western back turncoats will defeat DAESH , well I have news for you ; it is not going to happen.

Most Kurds of Syria don't even support YPG either .

The Kurdish Independence is an issue which needs 4 muslim countries agreement ; Iran - Iraq - Syria - Turkey.

Most Kurds live in Turkey ; you call Istanbul the biggest Kurdish city on earth . Most Kurds don't want independence and they show it with their votes in elections .

Before Erdogan , Kurds couldn't openly speak Kurdish in Turkey , it was Erdogan who lifted the military regimes oppression .
Under Erdogan's leadership , Northern Iraq Kurdistan became what it is today ; Erdogan gets most critism at home from nationalists because they believe he is too soft with Kurds .

Mini Kurdistan in Syria is not a viable solution for anyone, including Kurds themselves ; should such a development take place , the first enemy mini Kurdistan would have to fight will be the Iraqi Kurdistan of Barzani who is allied with Turks .

The truth is Neo Crusaders are in ME again ; we all know how it ended last time .

edit on 15-2-2016 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432
I have to second that motion....
And by the way Putin intends to keep bombing even through the hostilities agreement....hell just switch targets...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
a reply to: 23432
I have to second that motion....
And by the way Putin intends to keep bombing even through the hostilities agreement....hell just switch targets...

Putins Russia has no Soft Power to use in these regions , unfortunately.

Besides I am not sure if Putin understands what it means to have " Soft Power " and use it .

Good old brute force is what Putin is good at as a bottom line .

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think its a Russian trait....
Possibly vodka fuelled

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
In our media there is no agreement. Russia made an offer to seize fire but it was not accepted or they have disagreements... So its not an agreement, but a disagreement.. lol

Russia made an offer to seize fire (I think) in March, but the others have to agree with the terms as well. In addition, now turks become more aggressive and the seize fire belongs to the past.

Also 3-4 days ago articles from the "doctors with no borders" published that Russia bombarded a hospital in Syria, but 24 hours later russia came up with photographs from a satellite proving it was Americans who bombarded a hospital in Syria! With the accusation that America is creating provocation by making rogue bombardings in order for russia to be accused of killing innocents. link and link
(this is not posted in ATS, because it was another false flag but with real victims).

edit on 17-2-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Your sources are unreliable and spreading propaganda. Next time they should use a different photo instead of using the photo from russian propaganda in the mh17 "shootdown" by ukraine fighter jets.

From Russian propaganda - MH17

Note the backgrounds are the same.

From Greek propaganda - your source

Sounds like your greek sources should be banned from use on this site since it is knowingly passing off faked photos as real.

Syria blames the US...
Russia says it was artillery fire...
Turkey / US / all other nations say Russia...
edit on 17-2-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

my sources are extremely reliable, its all over our news and from western friendly medias.. the website news bellow represents the entire nautical media of my country (and we are 1st if not second in the world marine power link and they dont publish things from conspiracies or alternative webnews).

and there is also that sputniknews.com...
edit on 17-2-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join