It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glendale police investigating double shooting at Independence High School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Another school shooting. Not a lot available info right now. I'll update with I found . So far two people confirmed dead hopefully there will be no other loss of life or injury. Wishing safety to all those poor children.

GLENDALE, AZ - Two people have been shot at a high school in Glendale, police confirmed Friday.

Glendale police confirmed they are investigating a double shooting at Independence High School in Glendale near 75th and Glendale avenues.

Sources tell ABC15's Christopher Sign that two people have died. Police have not confirmed that publicly yet.

L I N K

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I hope they at least have the perpetrator in custody (or not still carrying out an attack)

It's so sad.

Arizona huh? Isn't that one of the few states where Felons can petition to get their gun rights back?

That's probably unrelated in this case but just curious.

Thoughts with the victims and anyone who may be in danger right now

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

From the source -

Police said this is not an active shooter situation and that they are not necessarily looking for a suspect.

Not looking for a suspect? That sounds like a murder/suicide.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
First thing I thought was valentines weekend, murder suicide over a teens breakup or something.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tnhiker

I was thinking along these lines as well Hiker

thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

CNN just reported two females were killed. Maybe they were both involved in female gangs and it was a shoot out between the two?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

A new source just mentioned that a weapon was found.... murder suicide sounds like the possible cause....sadly

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Instead of calling this a "school shooting" because we all know what images that conveys, perhaps it would be more accurate to call this a shooting at a school.

It almost reads between the lines like this is some kind of suicide pact thing.

Really, really sad.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Posts of this nature are ghoulish. Unless there is a hidden agenda, I fail to see the point.

Additionally they are accompanied by pointless emotional proclamations " My thoughts and preys go out to ...... "

Really ? That does absolutely nothing other then saying look at ME. I'm sensitive

In all honesty I don't get it ! I really don't. And I am a super sensitive guy.I can't even watch the Sarah McLachlan SPCA
Commercial. It's to painful.
edit on 14-2-2016 by dazbog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dazbog

Totally agree, a lot of my posts are ramblings but yeah..

top topics

join