It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

funny because these folks must've not got the message www.nytimes.com...

I'll just leave this here:

("And sellling to the highest bidder!"
)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
obama doesnt have a great record either. Both choices are terrible, simply terrible.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Because she doesn't deserve any votes regardless of color.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Bill Clinton let 1 million black Africans from the Rwanda genocide die.

He could have prevented it.

He actually apologized for this.

Bill Clinton: we could have saved 300,000 lives in Rwanda

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh no another PAC to support HRC, send another donation to Sanders!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I guess I should have started my comment off with the caveat that I believe 60-70% of voters (not just the general public) are asleep at the wheel when they vote.

I think that if someone started the Apathetic Party of America, it would get 2/3 of the votes by default.

When I made my comment, I was doing so under the assumption that it was understood that I was discussing voters who actually pay attention. If all voters paid attention, we wouldn't have a two-party system.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Who Endorsed Hillary Clinton?
The Congressional Black Caucus or Its PAC Filled with Lobbyists?

AMY GOODMAN: Let me—let me ask you—Congressmember Meeks, let me ask you about what Lee Fang wrote in The Intercept: quote, "Members of the CBC PAC board include Daron Watts, a lobbyist for Purdue Pharma, the maker of the highly addictive opioid OxyContin; Mike Mckay and Chaka Burgess, both lobbyists for Navient, the student loan giant that was spun off of Sallie Mae; former [Rep. Albert] Wynn, D-Md., a lobbyist who represents a range of clients, including work last year on behalf of Lorillard Tobacco, the maker of Newport cigarettes; and William A. Kirk, who lobbies for a cigar industry trade group on a range of tobacco regulations.

"And a significant percentage of the $7,000 raised this cycle by the CBC PAC [...] was donated by white lobbyists, including Vic Fazio, who represents Philip Morris and served for years as a lobbyist to Corrections Corporation of America, and David Adams, a former Clinton aide who now lobbies for Wal-Mart, the largest gun distributor in America."

That’s what Lee Fang wrote at The Intercept. I was wondering if you could respond, Congressmember Meeks.
www.democracynow.org...

So a lot of lobbyist , they had been bought off simple way of putting it but pls goto the link there is also a vid interview, and more text and if you want more klik the link from Lee Fang exposing who they are.
Hillary Clinton’s Congressional Black Caucus PAC Endorsement Approved by Board Awash in Lobbyists
theintercept.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Even though Hillary's husband hurt African Americans more than he helped them, they somehow believe that Hillary will be different? Nah... I'm confident that Black America will gravitate to Trump as the Summer goes on and they realize that he is better equipped to bring/create good paying semi-skilled jobs to this country than Hillary is.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
What needs to happen is that the black vote should be split so that both parties have to make our needs part of the larger agenda.

What needs are those?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Bill Clinton let 1 million black Africans from the Rwanda genocide die.

He could have prevented it.

He actually apologized for this.

Bill Clinton: we could have saved 300,000 lives in Rwanda

www.cnbc.com...

I forgot about that!

The stupid UN did nothing either.

Who was I charge of the forces there again? Canada or Belgium?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
November 3, 2016

As we near election day, Leslie Wimes, a top democratic African American strategist says...

"It's over now as far as the African-American community is concerned. She had time back then to get into the community and get people out to vote. Now, you know, the numbers are the numbers. There's nothing she can do now."

Full Story: www.realclearpolitics.com... _do_now.html

Hillary has a history of doing NOTHING for anyone but her family, or those who paid large sums of money to the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
November 3, 2016

As we near election day, Leslie Wimes, a top democratic African American strategist says...

"It's over now as far as the African-American community is concerned. She had time back then to get into the community and get people out to vote. Now, you know, the numbers are the numbers. There's nothing she can do now."

Full Story: www.realclearpolitics.com... _do_now.html

Hillary has a history of doing NOTHING for anyone but her family, or those who paid large sums of money to the Clinton Foundation.

Sorry You link doesn't work, but yeah they AA establishment backed her way before she was even in the race, it was a coronation more than anything else and when folks like Burnie or Jill along with any other alternative they couldn't back down plus as I said earlier the bunch are lobbyist or take lobbyist money .

We need more folks like her^

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join