It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is chaga really good for you? Or is it dangerous?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Is chaga really good for you? Or is it actually dangerous? I'm gonna try replacing my morning coffee with chaga tea and see how it makes me feel.
edit on 12-2-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

You should do some research. You ask a question like that here, the root and berry crowd are going to tell you that anything natural is great and won't harm you at all. The fact is, if you're taking any kind of medicine, there may be a reaction. If you're doing the natural thing, some plants or derivatives, can have interactions. For instance, If you take meds for blood pressure, the chaga tea is supposed to help lower blood pressure, so the 2 combined can make it bottom out.
Do your research.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Probably good for the consumer. Demand has led to less than ethical gathering in the Scottish Highlands.

Research and enjoy.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Chaga is great, and gives the body good nutrient (that it got from the host birch tree).

I drink chaga most weeks, and after a proper brew and downing that glass, I get energy kick.

Not like that of caffeine or most drugs where it effects mental stimulation. It's an energy kick to the body, physical feel.

I love chaga, and it works for me. As for danger, I haven't noticed anything.
Can't be more dangerous then drinking acidic drinks with an alkaline body environment, which imo causes cancer.

As one above said, do your own research and have your own experience. Goodluck

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
well the reason I ask is it's suppose to have like 10,000 times the anti oxidant potency of like blue berries or something like that. So it's extremely potent. I tried it before though so I should be fine.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
Is chaga really good for you? Or is it actually dangerous? I'm gonna try replacing my morning coffee with chaga tea and see how it makes me feel.

hehe you think coffee is good for you, coffee will take 10 years off of your life and that is understating the fact

Coffee is in the same category as coc aine and amphetamine it can cause heart problems,
then you have the tap water that the majority of the population use that has around 70 thousand contaminants in including the neuro, kidney and thyroid toxin fluoride.
then you have sugar which depletes the minerals out of your body as well as not forgetting Milk which if homogenised will have rancid fats in it has a sugar called lactose that if you drink more than your tolerance level will cause abdominal pains as well as providing food for bad bacteria unbalancing your gut and antibiotics which can cause the production of xanthurenic acid which can lead to diabetes within 48 hours I might add pasteurised milk also contains salmonella just to top it off and the instant coffee has sulfites added into it which is just great for your liver.

try and use distilled water wherever possible

where on the other hand
Chaga is really high in melanin and betulin
blackseeddiet.com...
www.sciencedirect.com...
www.themindfulword.org...

once you have made your chaga tea try a drop on your skin first to make sure you do not have a reaction to it wait a few hours to see if you come up in a rash or not
edit on 16-2-2016 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
well the reason I ask is it's suppose to have like 10,000 times the anti oxidant potency of like blue berries or something like that. So it's extremely potent. I tried it before though so I should be fine.

Blueberries are really low its all hype and marketing but if you are going to have blueberries heat them up this increases the activity of the anthocyanins www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

If you want a really high ORAC value then you should get some clove oil which has something like at least a 1 million ORAC value.
Don't forget to mix it with a good carrier oil like sesame seed oil you use 2 drops of clove in an ounce of sesame and just take 1 drop of that every four or five hours

top topics

join