It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian cease fire announced.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How..

Can you show some evidence of this..
As i rather think that is the last thing NATO wants!

There was an agreement between Russia and NATO that NO air to air encounters between the two would occur in Russia's Syrian theater while Russia was striking ISIS. Turkey, a NATO member despite the fact that Erdogan is a borderline psychopath and a warmongering fascist, shot a Russian bomber down over Syrian airspace, LIED about it not only flying through Turkish space, but being shot over Turkey, then stood back while NATO made absolute jackasses out of themselves defending the lies and supporting Turkey. NATO has also supported Obama's position of getting rid of Assad at any cost... all because Assad disallowed Qatar's natural gas pipeline to cross Syria into Turkey to supply the EU/European NATO countries with additional natural gas reserves (allowing them to stop purchasing their natural gas from Russia.) IT'S A BIG SCAM. It is also the reason Obama and NATO rejected Syria and Russia's proposal late last year for Syria to hold a democratic election determining whether Assad would remain president of Syria... this election *could* cement Assad's place as leader of Syria or potentially seat someone other than a NATO/EU/US puppet and lord knows we can't have that happen, not after so much has been invested in directing strife and regime changes in the other previously non-puppet middle eastern nations the past 6 years!

My prior wording wasn't entirely accurate, I suppose. NATO may not want all out war as their first option, they just want Assad gone, a puppet leader put into power, and ISIS reshelved mostly unharmed along with their treasure trove of western supplied weapons and toys until the next time the west needs to draw them out of mothballs to either create a boogeyman or fight a guerrilla war.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is a victory for world peace even though the sinister cabal behind this slaughter is still alive and well: the US/NATO/TURKEY/GULFSTATES/ISRAEL alliance.

Putin put a stop to this as well as the massive immigrants from Syria into the Western countries.

The insane jihadi puppets on a string were strangled and the West got scared of too many dark faces in Europe

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Really? I'm not so sure...

www.bbc.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

I don't think neither Assad or Putin should stop now. This ceasefire has only been called because the American backed forces are getting the pharc beaten out of them and they will get obliterated if Assad and Putin keep going. This ceasefire will only lengthen the war and drag it out more.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

The only way this could work is if all forces target ISIS and Al Nusra only and Arssad steps down or is removed!!!

Well that's not going to happen is it?

www.businessinsider.com.au...

As for Assad stepping down...I have a feeling he will have to be dead before he ever leaves office. That's just my thoughts on him stepping down. If Assad has any thoughts of stepping down to help end this war he could have already.

He is ripe for assignation?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Nice reply .. I had forgotten all about he gas pipelines, an instead I was focusing on
The though that NATO was wanting a confrontation with Russia..

Sometimes I think in Black and white.. so thanks for clarifying.
Bottom line is one way or another this seems to be slipping into a
Regional war at best!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is about the hedgemony of the oil states and shiekdoms like Quatar et al.....UAE etc
This is about Shia vs Sunni
This is about a whole pile of other things too....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join