It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush....next in line ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Watched Chris Matthews and other shows this morning briefly discussing the possibilty of Jeb Bush running in 2008 ? There doesn't appear to be any end to the Bush potential for the presidential running (although it is rumoured he has no intentions of running as of now). Wondering what others here thought about Jeb and this scenario. Jeb was the Bush representative to tag along with Colin Powell on the recent tsunami disaster visit, perhaps a bolster to becoming involved in international issues.

very brief profile

news.bbc.co.uk...

Jeb is also a member of PNAC (Project for the New American Century) a think tank of sorts looking to lead the U.S. in the years to come (with a very heavy agenda for defense spending).

www.newamericancentury.org...

brill

"I think it's fine, as long as it's Christian prayers. Anything else is un-American." -George W. Bush

[edit on 9-1-2005 by brill]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I highly doubt Jeb will run in 2008 but he may at some point. I'd vote for him.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I can't say i know much about his political policies...however I do not believe that he will run, two bushes in a row, almost 3 in a decade...i think the American public would get tired of the Bush family.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
it's a possibility Jeb could run, the Bush dynasty has another one in the wings that I think is being groomed for the Presidency, and his name is George P. Bush Jeb's son

external image

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
it's a possibility Jeb could run, the Bush dynasty has another one in the wings that I think is being groomed for the Presidency, and his name is George P. Bush Jeb's son

Wait he's hispanic...who is Jeb's wife??

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I bet the mere thought of a hispanic George Bush has liberals quaking in their boots!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Jeb is married to a Mexican woman, Columba Bush.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnMature

Wait he's hispanic...who is Jeb's wife??

LOL I can't remember her name but she is Mexican, makes you wounder about the open boarders

[edit on 9/1/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Jeb is married to a Mexican woman, Columba Bush.

And a fine upstanding citizen she is. Certainly has the potential to make first lady:

www.sptimes.com...

brill

"I think it's fine, as long as it's Christian prayers. Anything else is un-American." -George W. Bush

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill

And a fine upstanding citizen she is. Certainly has the potential to make first lady:
www.sptimes.com...
brill

well she would be getting off on the right foot

The U.S. Customs Service, meantime, disclosed that Mrs. Bush had been given two chances to truthfully identify the amount of federal duty she owed on her purchases.

On a mandatory declaration form handed out Thursday on her Delta flight from France to Atlanta, Mrs. Bush falsely stated she had purchased $500 worth of goods, according to the Bushes and a U.S. Customs service spokesman.

Customs agents then found some shopping receipts in her purse. But Mrs. Bush declined the opportunity to change her declaration, Customs spokesman Patrick Jones said
www.sptimes.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
One of Jeb's daughters illegally called in a prescription for herself, Xanax I think and was arrested. He's probably not a viable presidential candidate.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sure she is.
Why, we'd think she was "real" like George and vote her in, or like George, a little coup and bingo, she's in. Its in vogue to do this

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Jeb has already said HE WON'T RUN for president.

He has family problems. His wife and his daughter
are political bagage. The wife killed Jebs chances
with her hiding 5,000$ in goods when she came
into the country after visiting. His daughter has
a drug problem.

Not that having strange family members has ever
stopped a candidate, but Jeb has already said
'NO' to running, and I betchya it's because of
his family.

George P. is someone we will see in the future.
He's smart. He's swave. He's bilingual. He has connections.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No, the Bush dynasty must stop.
Condi in '08!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
...Yup, republican or not, it would be very interesting to have a female&black prez. ! the idea itselve sounds pretty liberal, one thing i actually think is cool that the Bush brigade includes blacks and mexicans at high ranking positions.

One could argue that they are a nice front-end for the two white puppetplayers Rumsfeld & Cheney, but still, their dynasty will also end someday due to aGE and the new kids can give it a try...

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Countermeasures]

new topics

top topics

join