It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia threatens permanent world war if Saudis add ground troops to U.S. coalition

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Then what's all this talk of a joint ground offensive they (Turkey) are pleading for.. that my country's media is talking about every news cycle.. shortly after putting full (non speculative) blame on Russia for the recent tragedy.

Why is your media... saying the EXACT opposite of mine (Australia).

The answer is simple... this war, has already begun.. what we see now (when you look at ALL media/reports) is the first salvo's.. it's about to go full swing.. on the ground.. and in the "programming"

Give it a few days.. and we'll be fighting our own "source war" in the interwebs... a very hazy, convoluted war that will tear us apart communally & mentally well before we need to worry about the physical global spill out.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Turkey is worried about Kurdish forces and the Gaines they have been making. They fear that they will take over.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Turkey is worried about Kurdish forces and the Gaines they have been making. They fear that they will take over.

Good luck convincing anyone that is a bad idea. The world needs a whole lot less Terrorism from the wacko Arabs in Syria.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What about the women and children killed by US assets?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

What about the women and children killed by US assets?

The United States does not deliberately target civilian populations nor hospitals. There is evidence Russia and Syria do:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Sure, and Bill Clinton did not have sex with that woman. LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Why are you lying to members on this site?

Nowhere in your article does it say that Russia nor Syria deliberately targeted any civilians. Plus, your so called evidence does not show anything nor it proves.

When on the other hand we have hard solid evidence of all the crimes the US has done, or better say staged. But that's not the topic right now.

I only wish for mods to sanction you for spreading disinformation.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Why are you lying to members on this site?

Making an inference based on evidence is not lying.

Nowhere in your article does it say that Russia nor Syria deliberately targeted any civilians. Plus, your so called evidence does not show anything nor it proves.

How can you see that desperate rationalization and not see what it is trying to cover up? "It's all their fault! We didn't know, it was a legitimate target, and, anyway, it wasn't us."

When on the other hand we have hard solid evidence of all the crimes the US has done, or better say staged. But that's not the topic right now.

Good solid evidence you got from Russia's state controlled media? You're right, that's not the topic.

I only wish for mods to sanction you for spreading disinformation.

Sorry, this isn't Russia. There is no censorship here. Even you are welcome to speak on behalf of the Kremlin.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Sorry, this isn't Russia. There is no censorship here. Even you are welcome to speak on behalf of the Kremlin.

Sounds interesting. Do you know how can I become their spokesman? How did you get that job in the US?

Just kidding of course...I think.

Making an inference based on evidence is not lying.

Well, let's see. If your article is correct, then no one KNEW where this hospital was. So, if you don't know where it is, how can you deliberately aim it? And for what purpose? Saying Syria or Russia deliberately targeted it is a LIE.

See, so many inconsistencies in your logic.

Good solid evidence you got from Russia's state controlled media? You're right, that's not the topic.

Wasn't the US official the ono who waved with the pictures of chemical weapons in the UN? Or are you saying UN is state controlled organization? I don't understand.

How can you see that desperate rationalization and not see what it is trying to cover up? "It's all their fault! We didn't know, it was a legitimate target, and, anyway, it wasn't us."

I don't know what you want me to tell you. Personally, I haven't even seen this what you talk about so i cannot make any judgment.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Sounds interesting. Do you know how can I become their spokesman?

Just repeat everything they say without applying critical thinking.

If your article is correct, then no one KNEW where this hospital was. So, if you don't know where it is, how can you deliberately aim it? And for what purpose? Saying Syria or Russia deliberately targeted it is a LIE.

No-one said that these particular hospitals were deliberately targeted, although Bashar al-Jaafari, Syria’s U.N. envoy, seemed to imply it. The MSF (and other observers) have claimed that the Syrian forces have targeted hospitals in the past, which is why they are now keeping their locations secret. It is quite possible they were bombed accidentally because Syria did not know what they were; but then why not admit it was an accident? Why blame US forces who presumably knew they were hospitals treating their own allies?

See, so many inconsistencies in your logic.

It is not my logic that is inconsistent, it is Syria's claims. That's the whole point.

Wasn't the US official the ono who waved with the pictures of chemical weapons in the UN? Or are you saying UN is state controlled organization? I don't understand.

I have no idea what you are talking about in this context.

I don't know what you want me to tell you. Personally, I haven't even seen this what you talk about so i cannot make any judgment.

You will find the Syrian envoys prevarication here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
"According to security officials, Russia is trying to pressure the Assad regime into implementing a similar tactic it used in Chechenia in the early 1990s, known as the Grozny model. According to the officials, in Russia’s fight against Chechenia separatist terror groups, Russia first tried to force civilians to leave their homes so it could conduct a much more efficient fight against its opponents. After residential areas were emptied, the Russian military used heavy weapons to eradicate its opponents at the expense of destroying cities."

www.theguardian.com...
www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Russia calls it a tactic...

Others would call it the Warsaw ghetto...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
to my sensibilities, Russia is trying the best possible way to Unwind the stupid war actions/policies of the West/US/NATO by seperating the Jihadi Terrorist Fighters from the legitimate & civilized Armies fighting for Regime Change in Syria...

see the following: www.allselfsustained.com...

The Statement not only does not require this, but on the contrary it specifically authorises military action by the Russian and Syrian armed forces against armed jihadi groups operating in Syria which are classified as terrorist groups by the UN Security Council.

Quite obviously there cannot be a ceasefire when military action is continuing, which is why the Statement does not use the term “ceasefire” but refers instead to a “cessation of hostilities”.

...commitment to and acceptance of the terms for the cessation of hostilities by no later than 12:00 (Damascus time) on February 26, 2016.

let me remind you that the 'Northern Thunder' military war-games exercise in North Saudi Arabia... involving troops/equipment/etc. from 20 some nations is planned to conclude on midnight 28 Feb

So, there is a window of possibility that a WW3 might begin between those two dates: War Window for Syria is from noon feb 26th -to- midnight 28 Feb when 'Northern Thunder' exercise is scheduled to conclude

Feb 29th might see the invasion of southern Syria by 250,000 man Armies plus tanks/jets/ helicopter gun ships and a Russian defense using low yield tactical nukes to avoid being overcome by this massive wave of war-machines , driven by mostly Sunni supporting Muslims having Nothing against Jihadist extremist actions (an assault in the cause for IS/ISIS/al-Nusra)

ADD this new wrinkle, a surprise attack on the two Russian ports in Syria,,,

RADIO SHOW: Saudis, UAE Staging Troops in Lebanon for Damascus Attack; Turk Navy Deployed to Med to destroy Russian air defenses of Syria! Citizens told GET OUT of LEBANON IMMEDIATELY!

Newsroom - Feb 23, 2016

link: www.superstation95.com...

the you tube code for the 1 hour radio show is: EkfMZPZe638
try this: www.youtube.com...

in a nut shell: www.superstation95.com...

THE "CEASE-FIRE" DECEPTION

It is now clear that the "cease fire" being negotiated by the US with Russia/Syria, was designed merely to be a delaying tactic, to allow for the re-positioning of SA/UAE and Turk forces! The cease fire has been a ruse, a deception, to allow the aggressors time to reposition and redeploy in a way that prevents Russia from using Tactical nukes AND overwhelms Russian defenses, allowing a swift decapitation strike against Damascus.

Unless the Russians, who have been acting in good faith and ardently seeking solutions to the Syria issue, prepare (and prepare fast) they will be totally overwhelmed in a manner against which they cannot use nukes. Russia will lose Syria and be humiliated on the world stage for all to see

getting hairy-ier by the day, huh

edit on th29145632712624182016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th29145632737124222016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th29145632795024322016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
just read this myself this morning.
could turn into a major shooting war soon.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Sounds like sound advice.

The only evidence of WW3 is how our western leaders are too dumb to realize this.

Interesting article written a while back about how unwilling they are to accept the secular divisions and how much this is a part of the whole mess. ISIS and Washington’s Ignorance About the Sunni-Shia Divide

Obama, wanting to show some balls last August when he nearly attacked Syria—but thwarted in that effort by public opinion and deft Russian diplomacy—has now opted to play the reluctant warrior by vowing to eliminate ISIL. He enjoys the near full support of the political class and the captive media. Public opinion polls even show a third of the people favoring boots on the ground.

How malleable people are! How soon they forget.

The air (and probably, coming ground) campaign against ISIL will inevitably be viewed by millions as a war of Washington, its Iraqi Shiite allies (and just possibly in time, a new-found shadow ally, Iran) and corrupt pro-U.S.—hence apostate–Sunni kings against the Sunni world. It‘s a recipe for disaster.

The record shows that U.S. military actions in the Middle East produce no good but rather lots of harm. Rooted in the quest for imperial expansion, shaped by deep ignorance of history and profound disrespect for the peoples affected, they produce mounting hatred for this country, and intensified prospects for blowback.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Thanks for this post OP . I've heard lots of chat of this all over the place . The 18 day military drills with a massive force compromised of the Saudi army and many other participating nations has many afraid . I really hope that the Russian threat is enough to hold them at bay and force them to think twice before invading Syria

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
There are ways the Saudis cant prevent themselves.
And thats if they drop their obsession on Syria.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

The Saudis forces are a joke and all this talk of their forces invading into Syria is nothing more then hot air since they are losing badly in Yeman.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join