It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce's Demonic Possession Exposed in Super Bowl

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Why is it only celebrities that get to chill with demons and smash beers with the Illuminati?

I want to be an Illuminati demon, do I have to get famous first?

Seriously though, if I were a celebrity I would tattoo the Illuminati symbol and Masonic symbols all over my face and make cryptic references to Paracelsus or whatever just to f*ck with people.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The teeth arent even that convincing ...but the fact that she openly admits (and even smilies while she says it) that she has another personality in her is ...disturbing?! oO

I mean like - wtf. Isnt multiple personality disorder a mental illness? Or is it ok if you only make enough money?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Even that would mean nothing. If anything, I think she might just have a mental illness. Just because someone acts and says weird things doesn't mean it's paranormal.

edit on 11-2-2016 by Moana because: mistyping

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha
Oh, I never meant to imply that. If being overweight equals demonic possession, I would need an exorcist ASAP.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Boring. I think it'd be more interesting if we were all demons. Maybe we're all doing a stage performance and just don't know it yet.
edit on 2/12/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

If someone could prove that demons exist,I will eat a tiny hat.

p.s.There are none,my hat is safe.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Why do demons look so hot?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
That demon sure can dance!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Moana

A couple of years ago there was a strange explosion in or over Russia that coincided with one of her performances. People were saying it was an occult ritual. Crazy.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Really-because Beyonce is actually too dumb herself to dream up something this interesting; maybe she is being controlled by the Illuminati?

How do you know shes dumb? She seems fairly intelligent in interviews. I dont like her music or much about her, but saying shes dumb when you don't know her is pretty childish

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moana
a reply to: ugmold

Yeah, I don't see the demonic thing at all. I can never really figure out why she is constantly pointed out as a demonic Illuminati member. I mean, I'm not a fan of her, but wtf.

Well, maybe because she keeps mentioning herself that she is posessed by a spirit?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Looks like someone has spliced images from the exorcist over her face at about the second head flex.

I don't like Beyoncé but some people are ridiculous.

But they didn't, so apparently you see it too.

Demonic possession is a real thing.

I have seen a "psychotic" person morph right in front of my eyes.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Standard MKUltra training where they have split her personality allowing another entity to enter her host body.

She is a Beta class unit where her other side goes by the alias 'Sasha'.

When real daemons hear the low frequency words, as in this video, they really do have a good laugh. Some daemons really are huge like in the picture below. Hence they really do have low tone voices speaking in Latin.

edit on 14-2-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Some daemons really are huge like in the picture below.

You mean the drawing below? Look, I know I didn't offer more than anecdotal evidence myself, but to use some drawing to back up your claim about the size of demons is kinda.....counterproductive.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
but to use some drawing to back up your claim about the size of demons is kinda.....counterproductive.

Not really; its just a-heads-up, on what to expect once the world Stargates open up.

So if a person comes face-2-face with one of these entities, then they will know what it is.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Not really; its just a-heads-up, on what to expect once the world Stargates open up.

Wut?

So if a person comes face-2-face with one of these entities, then they will know what it is.

You'd think anyone facing such an entity would mistake it for a bunny rabbit? Who made that drawing anyway.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You'd think anyone facing such an entity would mistake it for a bunny rabbit? Who made that drawing anyway.

Strange enough, many occultists would classify an entity like that as a bunny rabbit friend. Then they always screw up somewhere along the line and die.

Are you using Windows 10 ?. Win10 monitors every keypress. If yes, then if Jesus exists then he will get one of his followers to post the link. If you get no response in the next 24 hours then it proves that Jesus and Yahweh are either fiction or pure evil.

If you want a real picture of a fallen power angel, here is one.

edit on 14-2-2016 by Rapha because: Nemisis pic

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Are you using Windows 10 ?. Win10 monitors every keypress. If yes, then if Jesus exists then he will get one of his followers to post the link. If you get no response in the next 24 hours then it proves that Jesus and Yahweh are either fiction or pure evil.

The link to where to pic came from you mean?

Since it doesn't show up on Google reverse image search, my guess is that you or someone you know drew it.

If you want a real picture of a fallen power angel, here is one.

But that is not a real picture.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

But that is not a real picture.

Well, before the end of this year, you and many others will be able to see multiple entities with your own eyes.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I am all ears.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join