It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of Paul Amadeus Dienach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hello ATS, who doesn't love time travel information and stories? Well, if you like it as much as I do then I hope you have a fun time with this thread. This thread is about the dream / time travel experience of Paul Amadeus Dienach. I will be translating some information in Spanish that I couldn't find in English. The sources will be at the end of the thread.

“Chronicles From The Future” tells a strange and an incredible incident experienced by Paul Amadeus Dienach. Dienach, who lived in Europe in the early 20th century stated he spent a year in a coma as a result of an illness, during that time he said his consciousness traveled to the future but in a different body.

It is normal that this is listed as a fantastic story however, not all believed so, as his experience was taken very seriously by the Masons, who maintained his writings under strict secrecy. There are countless books that tell prophecies and visions of future events, yet none resembles or approximates the strange circumstances that happened to Dienach nearly a century ago. Only a few have been privileged to read the detailed account of Dienach, because only a small number of copies were published.

- Illustrative image.

But now, for the first time, people have the opportunity to read the incredible story of Dienach and hear his revelations about the future and the next evolutionary step for humanity.

The author of the first English version of “Chronicles From The Future” Achilleas Syrigos has submitted several pages of the book.

Brief informaton about Paul Amadeus Dienach

Paul Amadeus Dienach was a German teacher. He had never planned to be a writer. “Chronicles From The Future” are actually a collection of his journal focused on his unique experience. In 1921, Dienach fell victim to an epidemic of sleeping sickness, and as a consequence of the disease fell into a coma for a year and staying this time in a hospital in Geneva. When he awoke, he started to write in his diary that he was awake and alert all the time, but not in the year or the place where his body was, his consciousness had traveled into the body of another person, called Andrew Northman a man of the year 3906 A.D.

- Illustrative image.

According to Dienach, the people who he had contact with in the year 3906 noticed that a different consciousness had invaded the body of Andrew Northman (the new body), so they decided to show and explain everything about their place and their time, and also exposed in great detail everything that happened from the 21 century to the beginning of the 40th century. As recorded by the teacher, it is mentioned that a new species of human called Homo “Occidantalis Novus” will replace Homo sapiens. Being afraid of being treated as a madman or exposed to ridicule, both personally and professionally, Dienach did not tell this story for a while.

- Illustrative image.

- Illustrative image.

The publishing of his diary

At age 36, with a very poor health after recovering from coma, Dienach traveled to Greece in the fall of 1922, because of the better climate certainly improved his quality life. Once there, he took the opportunity to teach in a German university. It was there that he met George Papahatzis a student who later became the vice president of the National Council of Greece, a founding member of the Philosophical Society, and senior Mason.
After two years, and seeing that his health deteriorated, Dienach decided to move again, this time to Italy. But before leaving, he confided to his favorite student, Papahatzis, a briefcase full of notes, but asking him to read it in the future.

Soon after, in 1924, Dienach died of tuberculosis. George Papahatzis translated the notes gradually over a period of 14 years from 1926 to 1940. Initially he thought his teacher had written a strange novel, but as he read more and more, he realized that what he was translating were the selfsame memories of his teacher. World War II and the subsequent civil war in the Hellenic country made temporarily abandon Papahatzis translations of the notes. Subsequently, from 1952 to 1966, he tried to track down living relatives of the deceased teacher, even to traveled to Zurich on twelve occasions. His search was fruitless, so he concluded that Dienach (who had fought on the German side during World War I) had changed his surname to arrive in Greece, a country that just fought against the Germans.

After finishing the translation of notes, Papahatzis shared the result with a closed circle of fellow Masons. The writings were seized by the secret society as paramount to the future of mankind and, among insiders, Dienach won the title of prophet of the modern times.

Attacks from the Church

Until 1972, the translated notes were available within philosophical circles of Freemasonry,a society true to its secrecy, they believed that such information should not be visible to an audience that would not be prepared to handle it. However, George Papahatzis disagreed.
During the dictatorship in Greece, Papahatzis published the diary pages of Dienach, a daring decisión which would lead to endless trouble. He lost his job, was accused of heresy by the Church, and most copies of the book disappeared quickly.

Not giving up, he would attempt another publication in 1979, when Greece was passing its path to democracy. Without luck because the results were similar, and the books again disappeared from public view. Today, over 40 years later, the book never made it out of Greece, except for a few, most people ignore its existence and importance. Among this select group is Radamanthys Anastasakis, a high rank in various secret societies. In his role as editor, he published the book in a small scale respecting its original structure but even the large volume of text, along with the fact that it was a small publisher, not helped receiving a bit of publicity.

- Second edition of the book (quite old and very rare to find apparently).

When Dienach memories were published, reading it was complicated, there were more than 800 pages of rough notes. This is understandable because Dienach never tried to turn his diary as a book.

- Chronicles From The Future: The amazing story of Paul Amadeus Dienach.

Here is a summary of the future according to Paul Amadeus Dienach, without the remarkable details (I tried to enchance the text a little and fixed minors stuff for better and easier reading).

2000-2300 A.D. Humanity is still struggling with the problems of overpopulation, ecological destruction of the environment, economic inequalities, wrong monetary system, lack of appropriate nutrition for all people, and local minor wars. People are living in this hastly race for atomic financial survival without time to look for their inner self and spiritual development.

In 2204 A.D. is completed a large colonization of the planet Mars, of 20 million people. But in 2265 A.D. a vast natural destruction kills them all. Never again humanity tries to colonize Mars.

I will continue the thread in the comment below.
edit on 11-2-2016 by nito92 because: Small fix

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

2309 A.D. As the result of accumulated and non-solved problems, another big disaster comes to earth and is the great global war. A great part of the civilization as we know it stops to exist. The destruction hits as an almost extinction mainly of the yellow and black races.

2396 A.D. This great change leads to the final establishment of a Global Parliament on Earth of the Global Union of Nations or States. But this Global Parliament, although its is elected through voting by the nations, is not from politicians or businessmen, but from scientists, technologist, and humanitarian figures. The money as we know it do not exist anymore. The planetary resources are redistributed, and are now enough for every person. The overpopulation , the climate , the nutrition, and the ecological problems are solved.

But not entirely the subtle-tyranny problem. Life is easy, and people work less and less during their life. The years start counting again with year number 1 the 2396 (as in the time of Jesus Christ). Nevertheless the Global Government is a form of totalitarianism, and national governments oppose it directly or indirectly for a couple more centuries. People are still with national consciousness and have not developed the planetary consciousness.

Only after 2-5 centuries finally they did. Although there are not economic inequalities as we knew them, there are still inequalities over control of the level of technology and properties. People are spiritually weak and sluggish. This “peculiar Dark Age era” lasts till 3400.

3382 A.D. A remarkable phenomenon happens in humanity. People one after the other acquire suddenly a new spiritual ability that could be called hyper-vision or hyper-intuition. A direct access to “the great Spiritual Light” or “Direct Knowledge” with extremely powerful and of stunning clarity creative powers. It is also a mutation of the human brain.

3400-4000 A.D. A new “Golden Age” comes in humanity after almost 1,000 years of “dark age”. Now in the Global Government are not anymore scientists and technocrats. There the “Universal Creators”. Personalities that combine simultaneously the qualities and abilities of philosopher, artist, scientist, adept, mystic, etc. Everything in the society is free, clothes, house, food, transportation, etc. There is no private property, and the only inequalities are of honour and reputation.

People do not count anymore the success of their lives with the technological and material standards of living, but mainly with their emotional, mental and spiritual development and self-improvement. People work only 2 years in their whole life, between the equivalent of 17 and 19 years. The population of earth is less than an billion people, and there is abundance of products for a decent living. The laws in the society are radically reduced to very few only, as the negative or criminal intentions of individuals in the society, are almost absent.

There are only three kind of laws:

1) Those referring to the 2-year term of working.

2) Those referring on how traveling traffic and distribution of goods is done.

3) Those referring to the demographic stable size population (control of births).

- A video with information about Paul Amadeus Dienach experience (It is in English).

My personal opinion

Now in my personal opinion I think this could very well be true and happen but makes me sad that with all that technology we would still be living in our home planet (not that is all bad though). But I agree that a one world goverment, a one world language, a one world culture among many other things are totally necessary as we advance as species, a planetary society.

Just because languages are dead doesn't mean they will be forgotten and the notion of borders should be completely abolished so we can move and be part of a galactic civilization. Again, this is my personal opinion and I believe many centuries await for that to happen naturally (hopefuly naturally).

The sources

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

Source 4

Source 5 (This one a PDF file has more information in English which I did not publish).

Thank you for reading!
edit on 11-2-2016 by nito92 because: Added information

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Love this....thank you, some interesting reading incoming.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Thanks to you for taking the time and reading it
remember to check out the sources specially the last one which has more information and if you can buy the book I'm sure it has much more information...and if you happen to get the old one please share it!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow-this would make a great movie or fabulous tv series. So mind blowing-my little mind can barely wrap around it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I would personally see this as false prophecy but that said even if he did somehow truly bridge the time space gap through his consciousness (or perhaps the other entity whose body he was inhabiting and whom supposedly had superior mental ability's did so) then given quantum theory and multiple reality theorem is this even our future or just one of many potential's which will likely not now come to pass due to the paradign that knowing changes the outcome.

It is actually a depressing future he tell's of with late colonization and then destruction of those colony's on mars (but what if he was actually seeing or his mind was constructing a scenario to piece together fragmented information from the distant past instead?), population control, eugenic sterilization of massive portions of the human genome in the eradication of entire racial groups through a supposed natural disaster (yeah right) and the fact he was a probably former nazi and maybe a member of the ahnenerb.

The nazi's created many propeganda texts including the Oora Lindus a purported history of the Frisian people (one of the blonde, blue eyed race's) which told of there ancestral homeland having been a continent in the north atlantic (probably inspired by greenland) and having been ruled by a matriarchal council, peaceful, progressive and intelligent in a lost golden age, like atlantis there homeland was destroyed (like the martian colony) but this time by ice, of course after the war this book vanished.

Also note how this German prophecy differs in many respects to Nostrodamus which of course it would as neither is true and viewing the future (Scrying or in the case of this man dreaming it in a trans located consciousness - something I do believe by personal experience to be possible but not accross time unless it was into a parrallel reality therefore not our actual future) leaves one open to being decieved, these entity's he talks about are a rehashing of the nazi ideal of the superman race, a new human species with no black or oriental races (I assume he included semitic in the orient) and with that in mind I can not help but wonder if the inventor of this story was non other than a member of the Ahnenerb himself or even a nazi on the run with a new identity as they believed all that tripe including the teaching's of Blavatsky et al.

Sorry this is interesting but definitely NOT the future.

edit on 11-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

This was a very informative comment for sure
I never thought of that possibility which means I will have to dig deaper and read much more. I agree with you, the fact that he changed his name could very well be for that same reason, interesting. Like Plato said "All I know is that I know nothing" and it is quite depressing but at the same time fills my enthusiasm to know more.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I believe I have seen a movie about this where a man in a coma wakes up in the body of someone else many years hence. Someone is assigned to him to help him understand what has past and where he is now.

Anyway, thank you OP. You always bring interesting topics to ATS. Very glad you are here.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thank you very much sir
I have no idea about the movie but like somone said as well it could very well be interesting so I will look it up.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

do you know the name of the movie? would be interested in watching it. sounds like a very interesting subject

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I downloaded the pdf, and it ends with "to be continued", do you know where the 2nd (or possibly the 3rd, 4th etc? Part 1 was 60 pages, so there may be more than 2 parts) part can be found?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I assume is based from the book itself.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yes, I just discovered that, thanks. I will be looking for it at my library now
Thank you for bringing this here to ATS

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Glad you liked it and found an answer for your question
will be posting a new thread tomorrow or late tonight!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I watched the lecture vid and read the book excerpt (well I skipped over alot of the love story part admittedly) and I must say that alot of what he says jives right along with Edgar cayce visions of the future, which I find most interesting. I've always believed Cayce to be the real deal.

Its also interesting that he talks about watching a "screen with picture and sound so clear" in 1922 14 years before the first TV broadcast in Munich. Its also interesting how he talks about his history lesson in the future. All of the governments at the time were described as "totalitarian". Thats a word not used until 1984 was written.

Time does'nt exist except as a perception by you. So if it does'nt really exist except as we perceive it, maybe its not so far fetched to think the guy really did travel to the future.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Glad you liked it, I have heard Cayce's name before, I should dig in and learn more about him. Excellent reflection by the way

top topics

join