It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh Oh: There Is Now A THIRD Investigation Tied To Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
More news from the "vast right wing conspiracy"....

Looks like the Clinton Foundation got a subpoena from State Department investigators last year.

They were (are) focusing on Clinton aide and simultaneous Clinton Foundation employee Huma Abedin, along with a private consulting firm.

One key problem was (is) whether or not the Federal Government had approved some of the Foundation's projects.

This is from a "source", and may not be 100% reliable, but probably 75%.

Uh Oh: There Is Now A THIRD Investigation Tied To Hillary Clinton

2nd source:
Clinton Foundation received subpoena from State Department investigators

As her email scandal continues to roll along, we're now learning of yet ANOTHER investigation associated with former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton. Today it's being reported that the United States Department of State issued a subpoena to the Clinton Foundation last fall.

The Washington Post reports:

Investigators with the State Department issued a subpoena to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation last fall seeking documents about the charity’s projects that may have required approval from the federal government during Hillary Clinton’s term as secretary of state, according to people familiar with the subpoena and written correspondence about it.

The subpoena also asked for records related to Huma Abedin, a longtime Clinton aide who for six months in 2012 was employed simultaneously by the State Department, the foundation, Clinton’s personal office, and a private consulting firm with ties to the Clintons.

Deep and Well Connected

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is another Clinton offense which will be swept under the rug by TPTB in their quest to install her as POTUS for the next eight years. They won't let anything throw them off script in their agenda to coronate her.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

This is another Clinton offense which will be swept under the rug by TPTB in their quest to install her as POTUS for the next eight years. They won't let anything throw them off script in their agenda to coronate her.

It does not matter if she were convicted of genocide and stealing candy from a baby for her voting base; blindly they go... Presidential pardons, as her once boss leaves office, is a great get out of jail free card !

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
TPTB are a small group of old lady democrats.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Maybe the FBI should wait until Obama leaves office, to indict her so he can't pardon her

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
TPTB are a small group of old lady democrats.

Well, we'll all be suffering for the next eight years because of that small group of old lady democrats.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
They're really milking this for all it's worth aren't they? I'm sure she's guilty but she won't be charged, she has too many connections in Washington and on Wall Street. Just another side show in the circus we call politics.

Distract distract distract!

Ooo, a shiny coin. Let's talk about it for months on end.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That Hillary is really a busy bee.
Her tentacles seem to be everywhere.
No wait, bees don't have tentacles.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Maybe the FBI should wait until Obama leaves office, to indict her so he can't pardon her

what a great strategy that would be.

Or wait until she is "selected" and placed in the position of POTUS, then impeach and indict - that'd be even more humiliating.

IF ONLY *sigh

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It says in the article the foundation isn't under investigation according to a foundation spokesperson, an individual of the foundation may be, or is.
So if the foundation has complied with the subpoena which it seems it has given the above, you must assume that all aspects of the subpoena are directed and the individual.

"The subpoena also asked for records related to Huma Abedin, a longtime Clinton aide who for six months in 2012 was employed simultaneously by the State Department, the foundation, Clinton’s personal office, and a private consulting firm with ties to the Clintons."

"The full scope and status of the inquiry, conducted by the State Department’s inspector general, were not clear from the material correspondence reviewed by The Washington Post."

But the Post also says,

" There is no indication that the watchdog is looking at Clinton. But as she runs for president in part by promoting her leadership of the State Department, an inquiry involving a top aide and the relationship between her agency and her family’s charity could further complicate her campaign."

Now, unless I have it wrong, the IG's are Federal government appointees, so this government agency is doing the business it's supposed to do regardless, and there's no word from Obama, nor likely to be.
She's not the person for the job anyway even with all her experience IMHO and I don't see much pedigree elsewhere, so there's no sense in labouring over an investigation that may or may not have her thumbprint on it.
The real trouble is, someone will be the next American President by a majority vote by hook or by crook, and that's disturbing.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well I don't know .
But if I ran a very large 'charity' ,
and I went overseas , to a third world country ,
... and say offered the leader a sizable donation ,
and said leader then kicked me back a coupla mill ,
... for my trouble .... into my numbered tax free account in the Bahamas ?

Who'd know ?

..... Not me !

Just saying , all these petty distractions
lead you away from the real game ...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
Well I don't know .
But if I ran a very large 'charity' ,
and I went overseas , to a third world country ,
... and say offered the leader a sizable donation ,
and said leader then kicked me back a coupla mill ,
... for my trouble .... into my numbered tax free account in the Bahamas ?

Who'd know ?

..... Not me !

Just saying , all these petty distractions
lead you away from the real game ...

For instance, the real reason behind the “stand-off” in Oregon was directly related to the many “arrangements” made by Hillary Clinton with the Bureau of Land Management or the BLM, when she was the Secretary of State, so that China and Russia could obtain American property with high-gradeUranium ore, including “yellow cake.” As first lady, she enabled China to get hold of our latest missile and nuclear technology, which has now been forwarded on to North Korea where Kim Jong Un claims that his nation has acquired “indigenous nuclear weapons technology.” - See more at: rense.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Do you seriously see HC becoming president? is it not a little obvious who is gonna win?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

Just curious, so I have to ask.

Would it be possible for her to be pardoned before any actual indictments were made?
I know the power of the President is far reaching and would not "necessarily" be made public, so I have to ask.

Of course, if it came out that such a thing were done, it would not bode well for her even if elected; or should I say , specially if she were elected.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm beginning to think this woman could kill someone in cold blood on live TV and her political career would go still go chugging along nicely.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

Just curious, so I have to ask.

Would it be possible for her to be pardoned before any actual indictments were made?
I know the power of the President is far reaching and would not "necessarily" be made public, so I have to ask.

Of course, if it came out that such a thing were done, it would not bode well for her even if elected; or should I say , specially if she were elected.

Yep. In 1866, the Supreme Court ruled in Ex parte Garland that the pardon power "extends to every offence known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken, or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment." (In that case, a former Confederate senator successfully petitioned the court to uphold a pardon that prevented him from being disbarred.) Generally speaking, once an act has been committed, the president can issue a pardon at any time—regardless of whether charges have even been filed.

Pre-emptive Presidential Pardons

The investigators can also grant immunity if the "suspect" cooperates in the investigation.

Witness Immunity

There are some inside rumors that Hillary has already been granted immunity.

Remember there's dozens of people involved in this whole case.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: UnBreakable

Do you seriously see HC becoming president? is it not a little obvious who is gonna win?

Yes and yes.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm beginning to think this woman could kill someone in cold blood on live TV and her political career would go still go chugging along nicely.

Well, it hasn't happened on live tv...yet. But certain people along her and Bill's political have met untimely ends in some strange circumstances.

"THE CLINTON BODY COUNT
A partial list of those who have died around the president. The following is a partial list of people with connections to the Clintons who have died under suspicious circumstances.

THE MOST FAMOUS
Vincent Foster White House Counsel Died July 21, 1993
Found dead in Fort Marcy Park in Virginia of a supposed suicide by gunshot. A suicide note was supposedly found a few days later, torn into 28 pieces, in his briefcase, after his office had been entered by White House staff and materials removed. The gun which he supposedly used to kill himself was reported to be still in his hand, but the person who first found the body reports that there was no gun at that time. Many irregularities surround the death and the investigation of it. Like Clinton, Foster was from Hope, Ark. He worked for the Rose Law firm with Hillary Clinton. London Telegraph reporter Ambrose Evans-Pritchard reports a member of the Foster family has confirmed to him that Foster and Mrs. Clinton were lovers. Foster had intimate knowledge of the Clintons' personal finances. Foster was involved in an investigation of their finances, and reportedly made a phone call to Hillary Clinton, in Los Angeles, just hours before his death. Recently, the signed report of medical examiner Dr. Donald Haut was uncovered at the National Archives. It stated that Foster had a previously unreported gunshot wound to his neck. Finally, an FBI memo has surfaced dated the day after the date of the official autopsy, in which the autopsist informs the FBI that there was no exit wound.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This would be too funny if it weren't for the blatant "in-your-face-do-something-about-it-losers" kind of attitude it shows:

So, Huma was employed simultaneously by the State Department, the foundation, Clinton’s personal office, and a private consulting firm with ties to the Clintons. That is mind-blowing!

Huma: "XYZ company would like to implement a new ABC program here in America. XYZ paid me a bazillion dollars in consulting fees to determine how they can best get this done quickly and without too much scrutiny."

Huma: "I prepared the request and put all the little necessary details in to avoid any government scrutiny and presented it for Clinton's approval. As her personal assistant, I have the authority to approve and sign certain requests (wink wink), however, and so I did. Request Approved for XYZ.

Huma: "I took the Request to the foundation to get the funds, but the Clinton's require them to arrange a speaking engagement at their standard fee with XYZ's Global Division before funds are relinquished to XYZ. I arranged all the details for the "speech"....the where, the who, and especially the how much.

Huma: "I took the approval to XYZ, informed them it would require them to arrange a speaking engagement, 30 min. to one hour, and then we would have to get State approval. For an extra fee, I was able to obtain that State approval...(again, wink wink).

An official Inspector General of the State Department would have caught this!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I feel sorry for her assistant.

If your name is Huma Wiener...

Your life is hard enough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join