It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon militia standoff: holdouts expected to stand down soon – live

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah he's not coming out at all. He wants to go out a martyr for his cause.

He's saying a lot of true things but he's peppered in just enough absolute crazy that his message is totally lost.

UFO's are real dude, we're losing what little of him was left.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Yep it's a shame, talks a lot of sense on a lot of things but he takes it too far with the crazy. It's like recording yourself singing while in the shower really, the voice gets lost in the noise

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
David is an informant.

All part of this psy-ops.

It's perfect.

Is this just speculation? That would be an interesting turn of events. I know they were apparently using "Department of the Interior"'s computers at one point and bragging about it on their site defendyourbase.net (which has since been shut down or taken down)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What if everyone just left outside? Just left crazy Dave to rant with a gun at his head and said, "whatever, guy..." And just left him ranting all alone? I know it's not going to happen but it would be kinda funny.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Yeah I can't imagine the building is all that important. I like the idea of just abandoning it and letting him live out the rest of his life there. He'll leave eventually.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
looks like a happy ending

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crustyjuggler27

Yup nvm he just walked out.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Michele dramatically crying

ugh I feel like this could all just be one big publicity stunt.

I believe that these loonies are really doing this sh*t but then people on youtube and Politicians go and blow it all out of proportion and half of seems like overacting to me - not on the "Militia's" side, but everyone else involved

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Finally.

Now the government can start the onslaught of propaganda using all the points brought into focus.

Watch for many out-of-context stories.

It's an election campaign tactic.

They hit every branch on the way down.

A master cover-all of topics.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Discotech

Then they can go back to 'quietly' stealing everyones land there to frack, mine and de forest.

Maybe the Bundys would have gotten more support from the public if they had of occupied federal land where that was actually occurring... you know, rather than staging an armed take over of a National park and demanding it be turned over to private land owners for logging and grazing.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
YAY!!!

All quiet now.
Until the Bundys go to trial. Election season will probably be over. Wonder how many people they'll get to come out of their bunkers to help them hole up on the ranch and we do this all over again...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crustyjuggler27

Happy for the government, not so much for the protesters their punishment is only just about to begin and now everybody can go back to their lives of financial servitude until the next mini uprising occurs.

Hopefully one day though people will wake up and make a unified stand against all the BS caused by the upper echelons we have entrusted with power

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Nah. The upper echelon is firmly entrenched. The last great gasp was the Occupy movement. Those who pull the strings made mass media cover only the tattooed, the strange, the stoned and Joe sixpack om nom nommed that stuff up.
It made the powers that be scared.
We will never see that level of protest again.
edit on 11-2-2016 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Mission Accomplished

If the goal of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupiers was to make those of us who actually support the Constitution and oppose excessive federal power look like a bunch of ignorant, gun-waving lunatics, they have done a magnificent job.

Controlled opposition at its worst, and finest.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Don't be so sure, those guys, just like the bankers, like to push their limits, they get over confident blinded by their greed and just like the housing market in 08 their fall from grace will come, only there won't be anyone to bail them out.

It's only a matter of time before enough people finally realise they actually have a backbone in order for them to stand

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

In that case, look for war soon. With a bucket of KFC extra crispy costing more than a barrel of oil, a whole lot of huge loans taken out by oil companies during the cushy Bushy times of $120/barrel oil are going to go unpaid.

They are one and the same. The financiers and the powers that be.

Revolution is over. We lost.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure the govt is just gonna ignore and forget about this now that it's over. I know I can't wait to!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

at least he wasnt shot by the fbi or himself

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The Thought That Counts

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure the govt is just gonna ignore and forget about this now that it's over. I know I can't wait to!

I doubt anyone in government will forget this. On the contrary, we can expect "Malheur" to be invoked for years to come as validating the need for tighter gun control, police militarization, domestic surveillance and increased federal spending to combat "homegrown terrorism".

The service of these individuals to the cause of tyranny is priceless beyond measure.

When it comes to justifying bloated government and heavy-handed law enforcement, Malheur will be the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
Mission Accomplished

If the goal of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupiers was to make those of us who actually support the Constitution and oppose excessive federal power look like a bunch of ignorant, gun-waving lunatics, they have done a magnificent job.

Controlled opposition at its worst, and finest.

You can say that again! Though I'm not so sure how "controlled" it was.

[David Fry] complained that he was not allowed to legally smoke marijuana in his home state of Ohio but didn’t have money to move to a state where it was legal.

“As a citizen of the Constitution, I declare war against the federal government right now,” he said.

Fry asked FBI agents to yell hallelujah when he walked out of a building, and they complied — and he surrendered.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 11-2-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join