It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush gets kicked off stage during Rotary luncheon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This happened last week in NH, but his reaction is so wimpy, I can't believe he's still considered as a serious contender for POTUS. Can you imagine if, say the likes of Putin, sees his reaction? Boy he projects a strong, presidential aura, a real command of the situation. Obviously I don't like Jeb, but even I feel embarrassed for him.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
They did the same thing the night of the NH primaries. His 'speech' was cut off midstream to cut over to Trump. His brother would have said " hey, i got things to say"....with some balls. I do feel sad for him though in this video....

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
lmao yea i feel almost bad for him, but not really.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I thought it was funny. Jeb's got that self-deprecating humor and I think he's a riot!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Bush is the best candidate available in my honest opinion.

I like Bernie, I think he is sweet, compassionate and strong...

But I prefer Bush for some reason.

And Benevolent is right, he knows how to laugh at himself.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I feel real bad for Bush and I'm not just saying that to give the impression I'm a nice person. That isn't the case at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't think Jeb wants to be there. I don't think he wants to run for prez.

I think he was told to.

He just really isn't in to it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I thought it was funny. Jeb's got that self-deprecating humor and I think he's a riot!

I'm not really sure it was a case of self-deprecating humor as opposed to being intimidated by the emcee who forced him to leave the stage. I'm sure his old man or brother would've said something to the guy who hurried him off to the effect of "Hang on there junior, one more minute, I'm not done yet". I can see him as POTUS addressing the UN and slinking off the stage when he gets the red light. What you see as humor, I see as complete spinelessness (if that's a word).

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This was hard to watch. That face he made, lol.

So pathetic. Drop out Jeb, it's time.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You're kidding right?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

As much as I despise the Bushes, I did feel bad for the guy here.

Especially when he walks in front of the podium, still looking around, like a deer in the headlights with no idea what's going on. Completely embarrassing.

Sorry Jeb, at least you got your name to fall back on! Oh wait, maybe that's why people hate you

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
That family has been given every opportunity to lead.

For some reason his Brother invaded Iraq.

He then proceeded to hang their elected leader like a common horse theif.

I guess Jeb missed the whole 911 thing.

He stands there and says his brother kept us safe.

His own Momma said no more Bush's.

The only family more disgusting is the Clinton's.

edit on 11-2-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I don't think Jeb wants to be there. I don't think he wants to run for prez.

I think he was told to.

He just really isn't in to it.

I think you are exactly right!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

The only family more disgusting is the Clinton's.

Truer words have never been spoken.
I truly can't see the point of him running for office, just to say he did it? What a waste of money & time for the sake of a minor ego boost. Especially considering how much his ego must be taking a beating during this ridiculous circus.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I agree. That's self-deprecating humor. Although he did seem to be a bit confused when he went to sit back down.

Jeb doesn't want to do this campaign thing. I bet he's counting the days until he can withdraw.

-dex

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
I bet he's counting the days until he can withdraw.

Lol how pathetic and sad is that? Running for POTUS but can't even make his own decisions.. just another Pawn on the chessboard. "Do as your told BOY!"

It's also embarassing to keep seeing brother George doing commercials and other ads for him. Give it up already

At least it's entertaining..

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
He's the scion of rich and powerful people, he's never had to work a real job in his life, just sit back and play the system as his connections allow him to. It's no wonder he isn't accustomed to confronting anyone.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Lol how pathetic and sad is that? Running for POTUS but can't even make his own decisions.. just another Pawn on the chessboard. "Do as your told BOY!"

Yep. It's always seemed to me that Jeb has never really wanted to be POTUS. I remember seeing parts of various interviews over the years, and he never struck me as one who had that "fire in the belly" necessary to successfully campaign for President. Much less hold the job if he were to get it.

-dex

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

just my opinion - but the incident tells me more about the NH rotarians than mr bush

further - what did you REALLY expect him to do ?

IF he had kicked off - that would have given you your " plan b " attack strategy

damned if you do - dammed if you dont

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

just my opinion - but the incident tells me more about the NH rotarians than mr bush

further - what did you REALLY expect him to do ?

IF he had kicked off - that would have given you your " plan b " attack strategy

damned if you do - dammed if you dont

I guaranty if that was Christie or Trump or Cruz, they would've blown the guy off and keep on talking. Get a pair, Jeb.
edit on 2jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join