It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick and Dirty Comparison Video of the X-2 and J-31 (with a guest appearance of the F-35A)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

This was bundled with the other videos of the X-2/ATD-X taxi testing. I found it interesting because you can see the differences between the X-2 and the J-31. I wish the original creator had put the F-35A in the same views rather than just the flyby. It'd give a better comparison view. However, the comparison between ShinShin and the Gyrfalcon was interesting as it was.

Perhaps, some day, we might see them all at a single air show. ha. I'm funny, right?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: anzha

The f-35 definitely looks more advanced than both of them.. Will bee interested too see how that thrust vectoring works in application on that x-2, looks like something that could be retrofitted to other fighters. The j-31 has some clear su-27 genetics the more I look at it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Hey, it could happen. Maybe at Paris next year or even Farnborough or Berlin this year. Probably not though. But it wouldn't be too shocking at one of the big three.

I think it's safe to write out Oshkosh though.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
popular mechanics
Interesting picture purportedly showing an f-22 or an alleged copy at a rural airfield in China. We know it's not an f-22 but popular mechanics is presenting this as a real photo. Clearly one of their copies but why if it is a real photo it's out where it is.

top topics

join