It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well... this is a first

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Eros1980
TrueBrit is quite knowledgeable.

I would suggest that you may be able to teach yourself "remote viewing" and find the answers for yourself, first hand. Good Luck.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Glad to be of service!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

In the future I look forward go discussing:

"Sanitized" history, clueless/endoctrinated archeologists, or intentional cover up?

Military black budgets and security clearances

Uselessness of freedom of information act

Simple blindness of the masses due to simple stupidity or intentional doing?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Also... here is a quandry...

So say I'm in charge of creating a massive study in sub Sahara africa... the client wants to know, basicly, what farmers really need to be productive. The results show emphatically that nearly everything we (the west) do to help is totally useless and we should, actually, do a few simple things to improve everyone's life because we concentrate on the wrong things... I'm being vague for a reason....

This report is submitted to the client and the information contradicts the very core of the clients assumptions about SSA agriculture... this report is then squashed. Furthermore a lawsuit is filed just to make a point to keep this information buried forever...

Cover up or just an a$$hole client that doesn't like to be told they are wrong?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hello! So very nice to meet you! I can't wait until you start some threads on those fascinating subjects!
Welcome!

Oh and about crazy people....LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eros1980

Also... here is a quandry...

So say I'm in charge of creating a massive study in sub Sahara africa... the client wants to know, basicly, what farmers really need to be productive. The results show emphatically that nearly everything we (the west) do to help is totally useless and we should, actually, do a few simple things to improve everyone's life because we concentrate on the wrong things... I'm being vague for a reason....

This report is submitted to the client and the information contradicts the very core of the clients assumptions about SSA agriculture... this report is then squashed. Furthermore a lawsuit is filed just to make a point to keep this information buried forever...

Cover up or just an a$$hole client that doesn't like to be told they are wrong?

Welcome to ATS!

I'm a long time gardener that creates all kinds of climates and soils to achieve produce that shouldn't grow in my zone or soil or sun or shade, I really get into this subject, wish I had been involved with your research on this.

It sounds like the U.N. or some similar entity IMF? had planned on your studies backing their agenda. As long as your studies have solid data backing your findings it should be okay. If not, and if you're worried about consequences I would contact someone or some organization that has put in a lot of ground work there and have shown results or lack of results and get their expert opinion. And if that doesn't work go to the press and get a well known figure to speak about the situation and what is really needed, and we all know who that is, right? Bono or Prince Harry or Prince Charles.

STM

ETA: If the lawsuit is already filed and you are not allowed to discuss your findings, the product they contracted for, I would consult with your attorney to see if the product is yours or theirs at this moment and go from there, either to force them to pay you or to get permission to sell this product to another entity for use. Intellectual property is a very complicated area of law.
edit on 11-2-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Your description of the situation was so broad I had to cover a lot of scenarios. Which is right?

STM

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Actually the case was settled out of court... basically the client paid millions of dollars to have the agriculture study done. They weren't happy with our report (I'm mearely an analyst/writer of one of the country studies) and demanded that we re-field the study... we did.. the same frigg'n results came back. Please keep in mind we are talking about a sample population of 10000 per country in 5 countries. Years of work. Now I can't discuss much more in detail due to legal mumbo jumbo... but basically they sued to get their $ back... which didn't happen... but since they paid for and own the data we can't ever publish it. It essentially didn't happen. Because my company (not mine...I'm mearly a worker bee...) has so many HUGE government contracts (and would shy away from the negative press) it will never come out.

This was a powerful NGO.

Anyway... as I said, might be something. Might be nothing. These things happen in my industry.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Eros1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Okay, much clearer now, thanks. Idk for sure what your options are. I hope someone on this board has experience with NGO's. I think if I were you I still would have a sit down with an attorney in this field to advise you as to what can be mentioned in future endeavors or how it can be phrased and still utilized in future endeavors without backlash on you.

I'm going on the assumption of getting the data out without breaking any laws. In the future, imho, the attorney will say you can utilize the info but not with the same sources or data. And also, I don't know if there is some version of a Non-Compete agreement and Non-Disclosure with your current employer?

You really need to sit down with an attorney and consider if you still want to work for your company or move on to a more grass roots organization that is really working for that area to improve their lives. It's a tough one, thanks for sharing, the world's priorities are really twisted right now,

All my best for your future endeavors,

STM
edit on 11-2-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Anyway... this is going to sound like an amateurish question...,but if we know where the JANET terminal is and we know there is a parking lot that people that use this terminal use... can't I just snap pics of licenses plates and have the numbers run? Then I'd have a name associated with a number and I could go bird dog that person

You would be under surveillance by security before you got any way near such a parking lot.

I live down the road from Menwith Hill ...
There is a No fly Zone around the extensive compound ... more a small town than a compound
All the public approaches are monitored ...
Every vehicle or person that passes is treat as a potential threat ... there is no other way for them to be if they wish to keep such a high level of security ... their response is immediate ...

Step one foot on their property and you will be arrested by Military Police or even shot/killed without questions asked if they deem fit ... There are signs that warn the public of this.

Linger too long or arouse their suspicions they will follow you in blacked out jeeps ... sometimes for many miles
They will find out who you are through their information networks and you will have a word spoken into your ear at your work place through one of their contacts ... how do I know ... because I have personally witnessed it

Welcome to ATS btw ... Happy Hunting

edit on 11-2-2016 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Welcome Eros

Please proceed through the door and you world will change forever.
Have a nice ride.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
And here's the Avatar Creations 2016 thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stop by there and they'll help design your avatar, they're very talented.

Have a great time,

STM

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

It's both.

I would imagine that similar case studies would have shown that the last thing the Middle East required was a boatload of guns and CIA involvement in training rebels during the Afghan-Russian conflict in the eighties. Those case studies would have shown that the BS mess today, would have come about as a result. I would imagine some serious hush money floated around at that time, to make sure everyone was good and surprised when the blasting cap went off between their collective teeth.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The particular project I knew about was in association (or cover) with a University in Iraq. I had several associates that were stationed over there in-bedded in the military. From what I gather it had more to do with psychological assessments of citizens. All i knew was that it was hushed up, anyone that rotated back was then assigned "home" and never came back into the DC office unless for special meetings.

...furthermore, this organization is not supposed to take these kinds of contracts due to objectivity.... Yeah RIGHT!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
hi

top topics

<< 1   >>

join