It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Miracle Herb Cures save all patients lives, suppressed under threat to WIFE !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

well quack fu on you!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Am I serious, or am I not serious.... that is the question

Shakespear said that.

.....I'm just pointing out sorta how they demonized Kevin Trudeau. He got 10 yrs for nothing. Like Alex Jones points out that National Geographic did a monthly addition saying "everything Kevin said" in his natural cures book. But they don't go to jail. Like you know you're living in a messed up country when....

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

What you are using as proof is like saying, "Hey dood, I can ride that 50 foot swell and not get smashed on the rocks or the coral, because I saw Keanu reeves do it in a fictional movie about a bunch of not so real bank robbers cum surfers." Proof is generally something backed up by the scientific method and of course the results/findings are repeatable by peers.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

hers a hint - write your OP about what you REALLY mean - not utter random bollox that you will " clarify " on page 2

if you want a thread about the alledged " injustice " mr Trudeau supposedly suffered - then FFS state that clearly in the OP

because starting withn a mad tv skit - and repeatedly insisting " its real " just makes you look delusional

as for changing tack on page 2 well................................

< this reply has been truncated to comply with the T&C of the ATS form >

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Not a parody?

Seriously?

Well, okay then. But you do realise the rest of the world outside the domination of American pharmaceutical companies have healthcare systems too?

And if there were miracle wonderdrugs, does it not seem likely that other countries would be using them? Particularly in the third world? Or in countries with State-run healthcare services whose primary aim is value-for-money?

You obviously don't understand business and control then.

Moving on.

Why is this this thread not in LOL?

Kind of insulting to health and wellness.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
you might think I'm joking but I'm not

I think he was really just hoping you were. The alternative is ... scary.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Jedi . . . is that you? Missed you, lol, please step away from the microwave oven.

STM

edit on 11-2-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Not a parody?

Seriously?

Well, okay then. But you do realise the rest of the world outside the domination of American pharmaceutical companies have healthcare systems too?

And if there were miracle wonderdrugs, does it not seem likely that other countries would be using them? Particularly in the third world? Or in countries with State-run healthcare services whose primary aim is value-for-money?

Not that sure about that.

the Red Cross verified that the stuff made by the bloke that developed MMS, was a effective as was claimed after testing it in Africa mostly against Maleria. They later backed away from this statement and have denied it every since.

Since they backed away from it they have never used it either. Think of the depopulation agenda here;

Some years ago my wife and I watched a doco on how they tested dogs to sniff for cancer cells in humans. They did this because many people diagnosed with cancer commented that their dog has been licking that part of their body long before they were diagnosed.

Note that this experimentation was carried out in a hospital funded by donators.

To take a long story short, they proved that dogs have a 1000 time more keen sense of smell than humans and as we all know dogs can be trained to sniff for gadava.

at 1000 times weaker the dogs were only sniffing correctly 80% of time.

The researchers when to the hospital management with the results but the hospital wanted nothing to do with it and washed their hands of it.

Why ??????????

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

the Red Cross verified that the stuff made by the bloke that developed MMS, was a effective as was claimed after testing it in Africa mostly against Maleria.

Can you show me the Red Cross verifying this?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Some years ago my wife and I watched a doco on how they tested dogs to sniff for cancer cells in humans. They did this because many people diagnosed with cancer commented that their dog has been licking that part of their body long before they were diagnosed.

Note that this experimentation was carried out in a hospital funded by donators.

To take a long story short, they proved that dogs have a 1000 time more keen sense of smell than humans and as we all know dogs can be trained to sniff for gadava.

The researchers when to the hospital management with the results but the hospital wanted nothing to do with it and washed their hands of it.

Why ??????????

I have no idea what you are claiming. They are currently running trials using dogs for this very reason, to find cancer, today. The idea is not abandoned.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

that's what tptb want you to believe, so whatever you do, don't think outside the box

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

one word: NO

Cuz what fun is that. you got to see a funny spoof. Come on give me stars baby

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

cuz this is a SERIOUS THREAD, it's the linch pin holding up the entire ats infrastructure, any shift in it's location could cause the whole thing to implode. It would be the san andreas fault hitting critical mass all at once!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Why ??????????

I have no idea what you are claiming. They are currently running trials using dogs for this very reason, to find cancer, today. The idea is not abandoned.

www.cnn.com...

Glad to hear it, the doco was 7-8 thereabouts years ago.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

the Red Cross verified that the stuff made by the bloke that developed MMS, was a effective as was claimed after testing it in Africa mostly against Maleria.

Can you show me the Red Cross verifying this?

I cannot be bothered to keep referencing records of videos I watch in case someone on ATS asks me to show evidence of my claims. I am not in the business of playing that game. ATS is a long way from an academic site.

Feel free to disbelieve whatever I post if you wish.

Alternatively, you might like to consider having a search around the net for the video yourself if your interested in learning more.

Implying what someone says on this site should be disbelieved because its not referenced is either mischief making or short sighted, you be the judge.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

YOU ARE MAKING THE CLAIM - ITS YOUR JOB TO PROVIDE CITATIONS FOR IT

ATTEMPTING TO SEND OTHER MEMBERS OFF ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE = TROLL TACTIC # 23

top topics

<< 1   >>

join