It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada is Going Down: Justin Trudeau To Bring In Another 100,000 Syrian Refugees Into Canada

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatever08152

They love cheap labor. Sounds like right wing to me. Who in the mainstream are to the right of them? Policies leading to wage depression are as far right wing as you could possibly get.
edit on 11-2-2016 by GuacBowlMerchant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Guys, guys, guys...!

This is not a real news story, that is not a real news site, this is not happening.

Canada has not taken in 20,000 refuges, is not about to take in 100,000, and Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau didn't make that comment. Of the LESS than 10,000 that were accepted, the vast majority are PRIVATELY SPONSORED (ie; not Government Sponsered).

I am not a fan of Trudeau, but this is all B**.

*Bogus Story Alert*

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Well, there are a lot more coming because of the Russians bombing. The US created this mess and other countries are having to clean up our mess. We have about 80 more years of this. Bad karma.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Notice how US isn't taking refugees even after creating ISIS to oust Assad in Syria.

Still

Mr Prime Minister

This is not the way

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: VanGcouverite

Notice how US isn't taking refugees even after creating ISIS to oust Assad in Syria.

Still

Mr Prime Minister

This is not the way

He's not. False story.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Canada has to play under that same UN totalitarian regime/agenda as the rest of the world. The UN has been handing out marching orders for the past few years, when they unveiled their plan to undermine the "homogeneity of member nations". When I began researching, I found the this one dude Peter Sutherland, special envoy is a particularly bad element on the world stage. First off, this guy sits as board chairman of Goldman Sachs and dictates and orchestrates the actual migrations of the world, which are high-impact events. Central Banks want mobile asset and money redistribution to control world dominance, and they label this as "economic migration". Puppet master set up that ministerial policies coming from the World Trade Organization (WTO) operating secretly to produce high level trade agreements (economics of people and money), and that whole TPP thing which was never actually voted on. If you look at the source of corruption, follow all the money and all the power, the likes of Merkel, Trudeau, Obama, etc. kowtow to this man and they have a huge workforce of slaves to prop up the UN. If there is one person who deserves blame for the immigration crisis, you have to point to the guy who are actually created the agenda. This corrupt scumbag not only controls the bank interests, but also the global war machine and all politicians. He would like a most likely candidate for anonymous abuse, but perhaps he owns them as well. I don't know how these Builderberg dictators gain so much influence, but what happens when their plan backfires? They created the crisis themselves, and nobody is accountable? What is happening to Europe is pretty shocking, and what we might expect to happen to Canada and the US in the near future.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mapsurfer_

It's going to cause a world war, it won't go over smoothly. I hope i'm dead when it happens because i really don't want to be here when it goes BANG.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I wish governments would allow Canadian citizens to vote on this.

I think when an issue overwhelming will effect the citizen's of a country, it should be placed on the ballot for the majority to decide. There is just too much political maneuvering and power given to elected officials. A majority of the time, legislation is passed in which the popular stance on the issue are simply ignored.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

The "National Sun" is not a real news organisation and Trudeau has not announced "100,000" more refugees, nor has Canada taken in "20,000" already.

I am not a fan of Trudeau or the Liberals in anyway shape or form...but this story and the source it is pulled from is total B.S.

As of right now there are less that 10,000, almost all of whom are PRIVATELY sponsored.
Thank you for bringing some important info into the thread . Canada has 2 big demographic problems and the Syrian refugees can help address the issues while keeping it hush hush and scoring other points with the rhetoric.
1. is the fact that the baby boomers are retiring . 2 is that Canada needs to grow but most families dont have the 3.4 or what ever the number is to grow . The only demographic that is growing is the First Nations .I think I read that they have 6 kids per family . With such a large demographic as the baby boomers heading for the grave they will probably cause the social need for more homes and care workers .

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
Guys, guys, guys...!

This is not a real news story, that is not a real news site, this is not happening.

Canada has not taken in 20,000 refuges, is not about to take in 100,000, and Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau didn't make that comment. Of the LESS than 10,000 that were accepted, the vast majority are PRIVATELY SPONSORED (ie; not Government Sponsered).

I am not a fan of Trudeau, but this is all B**.

*Bogus Story Alert*

He's right people. Too difficult to scroll down to the bottom of the page to read the source??
Under ABOUT US

TheNationalSun.com is a satire website and posts should not be taken seriously.

Wow...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
And like germany , canada goes full retard......

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mapsurfer_

Canada has to play under that same UN totalitarian regime/agenda as the rest of the world. The UN has been handing out marching orders for the past few years, when they unveiled their plan to undermine the "homogeneity of member nations". When I began researching, I found the this one dude Peter Sutherland, special envoy is a particularly bad element on the world stage.
First off, this guy sits as board chairman of Goldman Sachs and dictates and orchestrates the actual migrations of the world, which are high-impact events. Central Banks want mobile asset and money redistribution to control world dominance, and they label this as "economic migration".
Puppet master set up that ministerial policies coming from the World Trade Organization (WTO) operating secretly to produce high level trade agreements (economics of people and money), and that whole TPP thing which was never actually voted on. If you look at the source of corruption, follow all the money and all the power, the likes of Merkel, Trudeau, Obama, etc. kowtow to this man and they have a huge workforce of slaves to prop up the UN.

If there is one person who deserves blame for the immigration crisis, you have to point to the guy who are actually created the agenda. This corrupt scumbag not only controls the bank interests, but also the global war machine and all politicians. He would like a most likely candidate for anonymous abuse, but perhaps he owns them as well. I don't know how these Builderberg dictators gain so much influence, but what happens when their plan backfires? They created the crisis themselves, and nobody is accountable? What is happening to Europe is pretty shocking, and what we might expect to happen to Canada and the US in the near future.

Good post and you are probably quite accurate . Try to put some spaces in such a large block of text next time .

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Would someone not taking 30 seconds to discover this is a bogus story posted on a parody website count as going "Full Retard"?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Bogus story alert - needs moved to LOL.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Something needs to be done about this!

close the boarder and build a wall.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

Reopened in proper forum. Please recognize that the link goes to a 'Satire Site'.

edit on 11/2/16 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Something needs to be done about this!

close the boarder and build a wall.

Good idea, we might need one

globalnews.ca...

Many south of the border took to social media following the New Hampshire primary to voice their threats of packing up and making a run for the Great White North if Trump becomes president.

edit on 11-2-2016 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Canada is getting exactly what they voted for in their last election. It can always be worse and now it is...sorry.

Idiot millennials..and those who want pot legalized voted for this clown...the only real positive thing he has done was lower taxes for the working class, and THAT'S IT.

So just like stepping into his father's shoes who believed in multiculturalism and immigration, here comes the running of the bulls...no offense, but I wish all 100,000 refugees got crammed in Ontario.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Oh god... who's are gonna help the Canadians after this fail big time. 100k? Not learning from Europe thus far?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Even if it was "bogus" I still don't trust JT....I don't trust government whatsoever! I wouldn't be surprised if there was a big shift in Mr. T's mind to have a lot of refugees come into Canada depending what is happening in Europe. Mark my words that this still may come to fruition under our current PC MSM system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join