It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada is Going Down: Justin Trudeau To Bring In Another 100,000 Syrian Refugees Into Canada

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Justin Trudeau To Bring In Another 100,000 Syrian Refugees Into Canada
thenationalsun.com...#

This past week, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has announced that he’s planning to bring in another 100,000 Syrian Refugees into Canada even after bringing in more than 20,000 in the past year.

Trudeau in an interview with CBC last week said, “Bringing in more Syrian Refugees will make our economy stronger and better than ever. I believe that giving more refugees an opportunity will both benefit them and our country as a whole.”

Many individuals, including Trudeau’s wife, do not approve of Justin’s plans. Justin’s wife, Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau in an interview with Global News said, “Even though I support Justin with all his decisions, I don’t approve of this one. I think he’s going insane.”

Sophie’s comments made Justin furious, but he still plans to do what he thinks is right. Even though bringing-in refugees will cost the government millions, Trudeau believes that the refugees will help the Canadian economy to increase in the future. Trudeau believes that they’ll increase the demand for labour forces, which will eventually generate into revenue.

Now this Justin Trudeau is such a dumb, insane SOB, I wish Canadian's would stand up to this. Sure Canada is a peaceful nation but this is just terrible news for Canadians.

I agree with Justin's wife Sophie, he is INSANE! On top of that he is such a retard in economics...bringing in refugees will increase labour demand and generate revenue? Please, someone smack him over the head and tell him to stop getting high off his own supply!

I wish governments would allow Canadian citizens to vote on this. This is like pulling the rug out from the feet of them, just like Merkel did to Germany. Canada will forever be known as the nation for harbouring terrorists. Moreover, this ass of a mule has NO CLUE what he is doing as PM...he is going to screw every Canadian trying to cross the border...get ready for pat downs and sorts folks...this is not going to be pleasant welcome by a lot of people!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
No recalls allowed, I suppose? Because that guy needs to be recalled back to Syria, where he can wallow in the fruits of Amerikan freedom.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I guess he is right. Cheap labor is great for the economy if you are in a position to benefit. The left being for the workers is so 20th century. It's 2016 and that means something. It means most if not all beliefs you held prior to this date are wrong. Including and perhaps especially wage increases for the filthy lower and middle classes. It's a feel good moment for your marvelous leaders, don't spoil it!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
On an additional note, for anyone not knowing what sort of economic fail this will become...just start at the beginning of it all. In no way was there a budget to accept 100,000+ refugees when he was voted in PM. So let's look at the facts:

ccrweb.ca...

Government assisted refugees
-have access to financial assistance from the federal government through the Resettlement Assistance Program (RAP). This financial assistance is generally for one year maximum and is received only if they do not have their own financial resources or income.

-The exact rate depends on the size of the family and is tied to social assistance rates. In Ontario in July 2013, for example, a single person receives $781 per month. In addition, government-assisted refugees are entitled to a one-time set up allowance, to cover such things as clothes, basic household effects and staples, and telephone installation. For a single person there is a maximum one-time allowance of $905, plus a $564 loan for house rental and telephone line deposits.

Secondly, refugees apparently also get something of a $10,000 loan to start off in the country (to pay back with interest).

So basically one person can get $12,000 bucks right off the bat just by getting into Canada...if a family of four comes in that can potentially equate to $48,000.

How can these loans help generate revenue? How does this benefit tax payers? I don't get it.

Maybe they will work in the legal marijuana trade and work as horticulturalists?
edit on 11-2-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I don't know how accurate the National Sun is with their news, but I agree that Canada shouldn't take in too many Syrian refugees without screening them and making sure they could accommodate them in the best way possible.

The west (NATO countries) already have too many problems with their own countries and citizens who need much needed help in a number of ways; like employment, etc. I don't hate immigrants or helping people who are need of it; like the Syrian refugees, but we have to remember there are number of precautions we must realize could happen if we don't prepare before we take in refugees.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This is bad news for Canada... but even worse for the US because the bad ones more than not will make thier way to the US with ease...

Something needs to be done about this!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
On the positive side. When these people are humbled it will be absolutely delicious. I think I might lack motivation if it were not for the idiot and out of touch ruling classes. Oh how I look forward to the future and their fate. It's all very exciting.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Canada is getting exactly what they voted for in their last election. It can always be worse and now it is...sorry.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The "National Sun" is not a real news organisation and Trudeau has not announced "100,000" more refugees, nor has Canada taken in "20,000" already.

I am not a fan of Trudeau or the Liberals in anyway shape or form...but this story and the source it is pulled from is total B.S.

As of right now there are less that 10,000, almost all of whom are PRIVATELY sponsored.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I did not vote for him...
Those who did want it to be April 20th every day...
Canadians did go the wrong way though,no doubt about that...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

The other choice was Harper. Lets not blame Canadians for lack of options in the politic system and if you think he would be any different look what "right wing" politicians in Germany and the UK are doing. They love cheap labor even more than the "left wing" politicians.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Secondly, refugees apparently also get something of a $10,000 loan to start off in the country (to pay back with interest).

So basically one person can get $12,000 bucks right off the bat just by getting into Canada...if a family of four comes in that can potentially equate to $48,000.

Wow wtf ...thats a great idea!

Do you think I can get the same deal once the masterplan of our chancellor-thing Merkel to "lead" germany to civil war has succeeded?

originally posted by: GuacBowlMerchant

The other choice was Harper. Lets not blame Canadians for lack of options in the politic system and if you think he would be any different look what "right wing" politicians in Germany and the UK are doing. They love cheap labor even more than the "left wing" politicians.

Errm ...so our rigth wing would be the AfD now and they only get more popularity because they dont want more "cheap-labor-migrants".

Or was this a reference that our current government is already fascist/totalitarian and therefore our right wing wolf in sheeps cloth ...well then I would maybe agree with you.

edit on 11-2-2016 by Whatever08152 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatever08152

Never heard of AfD. They must be a yuge political force in Canada.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GuacBowlMerchant

Harper was against the current immigration situation...
Harper wanted to aid in the effort against terrorism...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Sure he did. Sure he did. What were his actions while in power? That speaks the real truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Never heard of AfD. They must be a yuge political force in Canada.

You did talk about germany ...didnt you? I thought it was clear that I was german from what i did write before but that didnt seem to transpire to you oO

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Yeah, and Harper also sold off Water and destroyed freedom of speech for Scientists not owned by greed ridden politicians and politically $$ influential aholes.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Still don't have a clue what you are talking about. In Canada Harper is with the mainstream right side of the political spectrum party and in Germany Merkel.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Let's hope his Wife can influence his bad decisions. All politicians appear to be under an evil spell, most if not all go warped after their 'sworn into the coven'.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Still don't have a clue what you are talking about. In Canada Harper is with the mainstream right side of the political spectrum party and in Germany Merkel.

Errm no ...Merkel is the head of the CDU and they are liberal-conservative ...not anywhere near the right wing or do you think a right wing politician would open the borders for refugees? oO

But never mind ...this tread is about canada.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join