It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor animal is fighting for his life, because of some POS, drug dealers:(

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman As human beings, not only are we responsible for each other, but animals and the planet.
Many sick, abused and or depressed people find great comfort from animals and find it hard to trust and or deal with other humans.
Caring for animals is part of the circle of life.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Dogs are useless animals, they are basically used to protect scared people and people that have controlling issues, other than that what is a dog good for?

I hope the dog in the OP goes to dog Heaven because its human owners treated the dog like an animal.

Dogs have the worst history of all animals on earth because they share one thing in common with humans and that's trust.Will fetch your ball, will get your slippers, will fetch the stick, will roll over and lick your face , and one day...you end up doped up on drugs fighting for your life,because of trust.
edit on 11-2-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Yeah ok
But i have never seen a thread saying the same about people.

I like animals, just think that its bizzaro that i havnt seen a thread about children hooked on meth and the anger from people the op has for the dog

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hey they are babies, should have been aborted I guess

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman I haven't preformed a search on ATS about the effects of drugs on the lives of children and babies, but it is a very heavy topic and would be eye opening for some I'm sure.
It's too much for me to handle right now, but have you thought about starting such a thread?
If you feel it needs to be discussed and people should be aware, I would read it and most likely have something to say in the matter.
Perhaps it is easier to involve ones emotions with animals so we can distance ourselves from how sick humans can really be, if that makes sense.

edit on 11-2-2016 by peppycat because: didn't mean to push reply yet

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Awwwhhhh, you're killing me man!!!

You know what dogs have that make them special??? They live their lives with more unconditional love than any person ever has. Even after what their owners do to them they still don't hold it against them in many cases.

I think even a cat would be ashamed at you for saying that about dogs.

Your example isn't an example of dogs being useless. It shows humans as useless.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I don't understand why people smoke meth when you can just eat it. Strange.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma
wwould you say the same if it was your brother? mother? sister?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
rely to mOjOm

dogs are worthless
wow i pity your empty life

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And as miserable and in pain as that dog looks, I honestly have to question the wisdom of trying to put it through a recovery process.

What happened to it is horribly and there ought to be a special place in hell for whoever would do this to an animal, but that poor animal looks to me like he's had enough. At this point, is it really kindness to put him through more, even to try to save him?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yeah, I was wondering that. If this is the affect living around a meth lab has for a dog. Then what about the kids raised around them? There have got to be some horror stories there, and no one ever hears anything about that.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
a reply to: ReadLeader

Now go ahead, and prove to the world you are not some hypocrite and save some poor defenseless human in the same exact plight.

Withdrawing, scared, alone on the streets..

I'm waiting.

Oh grow up.

You're gonna compare a grown adult, who made their own life choices, to a six month old meth puppy?

Seriously.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I think many people care more about animals than people
Think it would be relegated very quicky

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Awesome logical fallacy. The Original Poster creates a thread about a dog suffering from meth addiction and the brilliant conclusion you and the other poster jump to is, 'People like animals more than people, waaaaaaaaaaa!!!'.

Last time I checked showing empathy to humans and dogs was not a mutually exclusive ambition.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My issue was why havnt there been threads about people suffering

That issue still stands

Logical fallacy or not, where is the anger about children suffering, the same angst

I don't think it's a logical fallacy at all, if you took the time to read and study my wording I stated

I THINK...MANY people

That's not a statement, that's an assumption, can you see that, it wasn't justified, cited, referenced, bolded or even remotely a conclusion

Go back and read it slowly, let it speak what it states

Now if I said I KNOW MANY then you could add WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Without coming across the way you have

Please comprehend the two words THINK and MANY

Logical fallacy, congratulations you have pwnd me in front of everyone

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

My issue was why havnt there been threads about people suffering...

Who cares? You feel there should be more threads then make one.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Is that person born in a meth house and a helpless baby? Or did they choose that life?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

He has expired... sadly. ... hope that he is in doggy heaven,free fromusic pain...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

No its just that humans are suppose to teach.They are suppose to be a superior race . They are suppose to be goes on and on . Animals are here for our pleasure and enjoyment,not to take out our frustrations and try to prove our power over.Realize we have hearts and they are not just pumps to keep us alive.when i see people talk like some here and i just got here,maybe you need to go out and take a few lessons on life and what it really takes. Then come back when you grow up and tell us what you've learned. I can tell you this just by my first night here i'm sure that i feel the same way now as before i got here.My confirmation. I will take an animal over humans any day and time cause the reaction here says you get what you pay for you heartless human ingreats.I gotta go you make me sick!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join