It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
in before, "were unarmed and they murdered us"

followed by footage of them in a gunfight with the fbi

"martyr" incoming
edit on 10-2-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My friend just sent me this www.fbi.gov...

At approximately 4:30 p.m. (Pacific) on Wednesday, February 10, 2016, one of the occupiers rode an ATV outside the barricades established by the militia at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. FBI agents attempted to approach the driver, and he returned to the encampment at the refuge at a high rate of speed.

At this time, the FBI has moved to contain the remaining occupiers by placing agents at barricades both immediately ahead of and behind the area where the occupiers are camping. Negotiations between the occupiers and the FBI continue. No shots have been fired.

“It has never been the FBI’s desire to engage these armed occupiers in any way other than through dialogue, and to that end, the FBI has negotiated with patience and restraint in an effort to resolve the situation peacefully. However, we reached a point where it became necessary to take action in a way that best ensured the safety of those on the refuge, the law enforcement officers who are on scene, and the people of Harney County who live and work in this area,” said Greg Bretzing, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI in Oregon.

Wednesday marks day 40 of the occupation of the refuge.

Further updates will be released as appropriate.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Update on the FBI website:

www.fbi.gov...

Edit - Kurodoo beat me to it!
edit on 10-2-2016 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

There is no one there to protect so what's that about?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
Reason to kill the militia. To protect.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is hilarious. If the cops were going to do something they'd have loaded that place up with tear gas by now.

They're probably listening to this 'broadcast' and thinking, "Everyone in America will see these people as loonies. We'll be able to get away with anything we want after the excitement wanes."

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
This is hilarious. If the cops were going to do something they'd have loaded that place up with tear gas by now.

They're probably listening to this 'broadcast' and thinking, "Everyone in America will see these people as loonies. We'll be able to get away with anything we want after the excitement wanes."

Exactly what I'm thinking.

The FBI released an update on their website so they must know that this is being broadcasted live. The FBI would have moved in by now.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You know those family reunions where everyone freaks out and makes a huge deal over something stupid like how to properly baste a turkey and everyone starts freaking out and fighting over it and you just find yourself sitting there praying for the night to be over as soon as possible so you can go home where it's quiet and sane again?

Yeah.
This whole situation is kinda like that.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore is at the PDX Portland airport right now. Needs to/will be contacting with the FBI to negotiate.

originally posted by: Kuroodo

originally posted by: Snarl

Exactly what I'm thinking.

The FBI released an update on their website so they must know that this is being broadcasted live. The FBI would have moved in by now.

20 thousand people listening in.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
why would the federal government negotiate with squatters? do they also negotiate with tax evaders? the level of ego these people have, its ridiculous to think they are owed anything.
edit on 10-2-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
sounds utterly chaotic.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Probably showed up to night because of the new moon.

hmmm where i live just up the road in washington its a waxing crescent.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
"We're going to have another Waco!" "They're going to kill us all!" "If they cut our communications it means we're most likely dead!" "If they tear gas us it's like they're firing on us!"

I swear, it sounds like they want something to happen.

link   
Listening to Michelle and the occupiers, I have to say that this group is about as stupid as they come.

They are taunting the FBI and telling them about the Constitution and why they have no authority. Michelle has inserted herself into the situation but has no standing in Oregon. She is muddying the waters because the occupiers refuse to leave unless they get a free pass. Michelle is overly presumptive and is assuming authority that she doesn't have.

link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
sounds utterly chaotic.

Or idiotic.

What a bunch of morons.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

sounds utterly chaotic.

Or idiotic.

What a bunch of morons.

yeah I bet you would sound all calm and collective if you had guns pointing at you. They already murdered one.
edit on 10-2-2016 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

originally posted by: roadgravel
Probably showed up to night because of the new moon.

hmmm where i live just up the road in washington its a waxing crescent.

It just past. Only 8% and setting. Might as well be.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
they seem to be not patriots nor militia.
they seem to be schmucks......

link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn

originally posted by: introvert

sounds utterly chaotic.

Or idiotic.

What a bunch of morons.

yeah I bet you would sound all calm and collective if you had guns pointing at you. They already murdered one.

I have faith that I am smart enough to not be in this situation to begin with.

This is not how they should have gone about this.

link   
"his weapons are here" [Lavoy's weapons]

no wonder they have to get this done before the rep gets there. they wont care if its live either. if it was a setup to kill lavoy, they would need to get there hands on Lavoy's weapons before anyone sees them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join