It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Says he"s feeling suicidal

link   
ut oh, the last loony toon won`t leave he`s going to go out in a blaze of glory lol

link   

David not surrendering.

The perfect scenario.

What a surprise !!!

He's an informant.

Getting obvious now.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not surprised..... he's dealing with tyrants.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
Davids loosing it!

Last hold-out David Fry just now
"I am feeling suicidal"
"I am a free mans I will die a free man"

Just to get that out there in case we are headed for another..it wasn't suicide by cop debate..

link   
They're covering it all.

Anti everything.

Constitution

Christian Right

Domestic Terrorists

Conspiracy nuts

Government over reach

etc. etc.

link   
Now David is refusing to go out unless his "grievances are heard." This twit is going to get himself shot. Everybody is talking at once. KrisAnne, the legal genius, Michele Fiore, and Gavin are all talking over David. We are hearing David screaming, Gavin and others are talking Bible. David has serious mental problems; if he gets himself killed I hope no one else gets caught up in it.

A supreme Charlie Foxtrot.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I honestly expected this from David LOL.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Declaring war on the Federal government. this is interesting.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
a reply to: Gryphon66

They're obviously criminals. Yes, agreed.

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping

Intimidated yet, coercion via occupation? Don't think so, no. The civilians were merely annoyed as the police state locked down their hometown.
Show me some mass destructions, assassinations or the kidnappings going on. You can't.

link   
This Fry guy has an entitlement complex. He thinks the government is obligated to hear his grievances when and where he says... That's not guaranteed by the Constitution.

He doesn't even know what his grievances are! LOL! He's an ignorant moron.

link   
now he`s talking about abortion and the first amendment etc, his only grievence is that he doesn`t want to go to jail LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
He thinks he's paying for abortion. LOL!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Indigo5
a reply to: Gryphon66

They're obviously criminals. Yes, agreed.

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping

Intimidated yet, coercion via occupation? Don't think so, no. The civilians were merely annoyed as the police state locked down their hometown.
Show me some mass destructions, assassinations or the kidnappings going on. You can't.

You are confused...they don't need to meet all three qualifications, thus the word "or".

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Does anyone know what David's "demands" are?

You're a coward, David!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So... His grievances are that he doesn't like that other people have freedoms he doesn't like. And his demands are to "Not get arrested."

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
This Fry guy has an entitlement complex. He thinks the government is obligated to hear his grievances when and where he says... That's not guaranteed by the Constitution.

He doesn't even know what his grievances are! LOL! He's an ignorant moron.

Soon to be an perforated entitled moron unless he starts paying attention. He is a whiner who has been given every chance to get out of the situation that his stupidity has got him into. Now he is demanding even more. He wants it all his way and he wants it his way now. He wants a "little space" and he wants the FBI to "get off his back."

Get ready for another body as this clown gets confused by two bimbettes talking over one another.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I wonder how standing up against abortion is called being a patriot...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Did he just say he wants to not pay taxes? I'm having a hard time hearing it. It sounds like he just wants to die famous, he's even comparing himself to jesus.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
Did he just say he wants to not pay taxes? I'm having a hard time hearing it. It sounds like he just wants to die famous, he's even comparing himself to jesus.

yep, that`s exactly what he said, he`s INSANE he should surrender and plead insanity in court LOL

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join