It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I wouldn't trust that Michellle ...she laughs like Hilary Clinton!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The Bundy Gang very clearly meets every standard definition known of "domestic terrorist."

As pointed out, ad infinitum, just because you agree with the political positions of criminals doesn't mean they aren't acting illegally.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo
I wouldn't trust that Michellle ...she laughs like Hilary Clinton!

She's also got a lot of tax problems.

Ripe for blackmail.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The Bundy Gang very clearly meets every standard definition known of "domestic terrorist."

Exactly what the "authorities" want everybody to think.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I followed the live feed for a few hours last night, and am listening this morning as well.

What strikes me the most, has been the overwhelming public interaction, regardless of your personal views of the situation. Had there been live streaming technology during Waco, Ruby Ridge or any other standoff with the FBI, there might have been a different outcome for those that lost their lives.

The FBI were attempting a totally different heavy handed tactic last night until the public scrutiny via the live streaming feed reached thousands of individuals.

We all know that lame stream media habitually distort stories relayed to the public. Perfect example, the KGW news broadcast of the live stream has broken in to report a number of times now stating that the occupiers were still in the compound with one person last night leaving the barricade, when in fact they aren't even in the compound having moved out some time prior to yesterday. Might be a small distinction but it does make a difference in mind.

Truth in media should be a concern for anybody posting here and if your opinions are being developed via those sources which distort reality…

One could argue that they couldn't even be considered occupiers at this point.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Exactly what the "authorities" want everybody to think.

What do you want everyone to think?

Conversely, what do you want everyone not to think?

(Saul is very proud of you.)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

I can't wait to see how the echoing chamber of the right-wing "lame stream" will end up.

It's like a virtual version of "Whisper Down the Alley"

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
...waiting patiently for the punchline.

They're covering all of it aren't they.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
KGW' s feed just cut off

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

As pointed out, ad finicum...

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

-Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
-Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
-Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

www.fbi.gov...

Care to explain how and why this definition applies? I don't see how all three characteristics could be applicable.

Yes. It's just revisionism of language, aka Newspeak shillery.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
KGW' s feed just cut off

youtube from Gavin Seim is better

[ Gavin Seim is under Federal pressure as well ]

controlled opposition is getting boring.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I switched over to that one, interesting that their feed was lost just as things are ramping up

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Oh they're really pouring it on.

Get ready for the grand finale.

Then comes the onslaught of all that is Federally Holy.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh they're really pouring it on.

Get ready for the grand finale.

Then comes the onslaught of all that is Federally Holy.

Now they are setting the stage for how the occupation was good for the refuge and how it is now cleaner and more orderly than before it was occupied. The response from Sandy was less than positive on this point.

Now KrisAnne is pumping her position and talking about bringing the truth to the people. Dave is proving once more that he is clueless.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

No real point repeating again, but out of general respect ...

This group of armed criminals took possession of a Federal facility, shut down the normal operation of same by force of arms, repeatedly threatened violence against law enforcement both local, State and Federal, demanded that prisoners be released, demanded that property be surrendered to their control, made multiple insurrectionist threats against local, State and Federal government officials and organizations, threatened and harassed the people of Oregon and Harney county etc. etc. etc.

Don't bother denying these facts; everyone realizes that many have their own version of reality, however, this is the answer to your question.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

All part of the act.

They will set the stage for a complete smear campaign.

This psy-ops is well planned.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
what`s all this talk about the constitution? what does that have to do with armed people taking over a federal building, these people are INSANE!
The country will be a better and safer place with these maniacs behind bars.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Gryphon66

As pointed out, ad finicum...

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

-Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and

www.fbi.gov...

Care to explain how and why this definition applies? I don't see how all three characteristics could be applicable.

Yes. It's just revisionism of language, aka Newspeak shillery.

How do they not meet that definition?

An Armed seizure and occupation of public lands. Threatening federal officers with guns, refusing to allow people (non-militia, officers and employees) access to public property under threat of being shot. David Fry (one of the hold outs) has publicly called for armed violence against "evil trash people"...and defined them as pro-life, pro-Hillary and a bunch of other nonsense..

-Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping;

Hell...Yes...any perusal of their endless and very public demands supports the same..

Yes.

Curious...where do you think they fail to meet the definition?
edit on 11-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: malevolent

originally posted by: crazyewok
These dumb red nednecks in jail yet?

it would be REDNECKs you ignorant dip#, who knows but what have you done for your country so lately that gives you the right to look down on anothers?

I believe the word you are looking for is others not anothers. Next time spellcheck before calling someone else ignorant.

What has these gutless cowards done for this country? At the start of this it was kill or be killed now they are crying like a little girl wanting to hide behind mommy's skirt. Wok was wrong in calling them rednecks though these drama queens don't have enough backbone to be rednecks.
well paint my ass blue, we got a spellin nazi to help us out

It's grammar Nazi not spellin nazi.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Davids loosing it!

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join