It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: malevolent

Yes, we have all of those rights but these people are not asserting those rights in an intelligent manner or addressing their grievances with government in the proper way.

i never said they were right in the manner they chose but at least someone had the nuts to do it. i live in NV and worked at about every part of the state that motto on are Cards might mean something

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I'll thank you for avoiding the use of rhetoric to casually dismiss why I feel the way I feel. No, the media did not tell me to do anything. Just because YOU blindly eat up the "patriot" angle doesn't mean everybody that disagrees with you blindly eats up the media angle. I'm perfectly capable of not believing these people are patriots based off their own words and actions.

Though to be fair, your "side" seems to be incapable of entertaining debate about this whole situation without resorting to insults and rhetoric.

And let's keep in mind, almost every person you're slapping the patriot label on and waving the flag in support of? They caved. They gave up. They went quietly into the night, and did not rage against the dying of the light.

Yea. Super patriotic.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I'll thank you for avoiding the use of rhetoric to casually dismiss why I feel the way I feel. No, the media did not tell me to do anything. Just because YOU blindly eat up the "patriot" angle doesn't mean everybody that disagrees with you blindly eats up the media angle. I'm perfectly capable of not believing these people are patriots based off their own words and actions.

Though to be fair, your "side" seems to be incapable of entertaining debate about this whole situation without resorting to insults and rhetoric.

And let's keep in mind, almost every person you're slapping the patriot label on and waving the flag in support of? They caved. They gave up. They went quietly into the night, and did not rage against the dying of the light.

Yea. Super patriotic.
so "I blindly eat up the patriotic act" why you you acting like theres a side the only side we should be is getting justice for The people,you missed something there i don't think they did it the right way but at least they tried even if it was the wrong way. several native nations tried the same thing and still got in shtholes. those representing us are piles but im am still proud and a patriot of my country

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Live feed now on

interactive.kgw.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Okay, so lets get some things straight about what's been happening:

1. BLM is a branch of the federal government charged with the management of federal lands owned by the PUBLIC. It is not, as the "patriot" movement want to claim, stolen land. If it has been stolen from anyone it's been stolen from the Native American tribes who were squeezed out of their ancestral lands - but who mostly agree and work with the federal government in the management and use of those lands.

2. The Bundy clan and their ilk base all of their nonsense off of a distorted version of the Constitution, not the actual Constitution. They are fundamentalists who mix up cherry-picked nuggets from history to excuse their seditious actions, including taking quotes out of context (and things entirely not in the Constitution) said by whoever they can find from the "good old Wild West days" to support their bs. They ignore all laws and amendments unless it suits their cause. They're the equivalent of the religious extremist excusing their actions by reading a bastardized version of their religious text as an excuse to do what they want.

3. They made threats to kill for a political ambition - this is terrorism and you do not get the option to claim otherwise because it's a cause you might believe in or misguidedly have sympathies for. It's a fact that when you use or threaten violence for a political cause you are instantly a terrorist, not an "occupier", not a "protestor".

4. They used kids as Human shields. They did this at the Bundy Ranch and they did it again at Malheur. They have admitted this and stated on record that the women and kids at both events were there strategically to prevent the FBI and others from coming in.

5. They threatened, harassed and terrorized members of the local community, more than once screaming abuse at people, threatening to burn down houses, scaring peoples kids. They went into Burns on more than one occasion and followed, harassed and threatened all kinds of people from BLM employees to Police officers to random people in the street.

6. They stole information from Government systems at the Refuge, damaged property, desecrated sacred land important to the Paiute tribe, handled priceless artefacts and potentially stole and damaged them too. This will all become clear when the appropriate agencies, staff and Paiute members can gain access to that land and calculate the damage done.

7. Sean Anderson encouraged others to murder for his political cause, seen live on video for all to witness. He demanded that others come to the refuge and that if anyone attempts to stop them they should kill them. This is terrorism.

8. David Fry stated live on air, and now seen on video for the world to witness, that people should rise up for their political cause and that those who do should murder anyone who doesn't stand with them. Going much further than Sean in his suggestion that LEO and FBI be killed, David outright called for the murder of any citizens not in agreement with their terrorist cause.

9. During the ranting mess last night it became clear to most watching that this has nothing to do with Finicum, nothing to do with the Hammond's, nothing to do with any reasonable protest anyone might want to claim. During their ranting and screaming it was all about being permitted to walk free, with all of these crimes being ignored, as if that was even remotely possible. It became clear too that their entire farce is as a result of extremist right-wing thinking, supported by nonsense conspiracies and anti-democratic attitudes. These people are not there because they have a need to protest against anything specifically, they are there because they think - 9/11 was an inside job, Sandy Hook was a false flag, Obama is letting in terrorists, Hillary is the Antichrist, the Federal government has been usurped by *insert big bad fanciful conspiracy theory nemesis here*...

These people are crazy, violent, extreme and ignorant. Sadly, they are a product of poor education, mental illness, the conspiracy theory echo chamber and the fanatical ranting of numerous right-wing talking heads and pundits from Alex Jones to Santilli, from the Bachmans to Trump, from Beck to all the ranting nonsensical conspiracy theorists on sites like this one.

Welcome to the consequences of what this irrational nonsense creates. When you reject reality and common sense for your fantasies and delusions about the "big bad evil gubmint" this is what you are creating. You might think it's funny, you might realize that the Alex Jones bs is nothing more than a fantasy, you might accept that your discussions about a "revolution" are all just to pass the time, but there are deranged people out there who see this and think it's real.

Unfortunately, this is not going to be the end of this. They might walk out of there today and face trial without any shots being fired (lets hope so) but right now there are increasing numbers of right-wing radicals across the US who are posing a genuine and real threat to others, and this event is going to have ramifications for years to come. This event is going to be used to justify all kinds of insane actions by insane people.

The US government is absolutely right when it states that right-wing domestic terrorism is a greater threat to the US than ISIS, and these people (and the PPN, 3%'ers, SovCit movement, Oathkeepers etc) are all a part of this increasing threat.

Think about this the next time you're on a site like ATS preaching about "justified" violence against your big bad fanciful enemy.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You want to see somebody with real balls standing up to actual tyrants?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

can anyone provide us with a quick update (now that this is 26 pages and counting)? Audio isn't working for me

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

All I know is that 8 a.m. is the time stated for things to start happening. They said they will surrender but that remains to be seen. CNN are also supposed to be covering the events live but as to what is happening other than that..I am unsure.

There is a radio station I am listening to. Whether you can gather some info from that....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

can anyone provide us with a quick update (now that this is 26 pages and counting)? Audio isn't working for me

Fiore is apparently going to the Refuge and will be permitted to walk in and get them to follow her out.

According to what I've been reading today after turning off the stream of delusional bs last night, they have agreed to surrender this morning.

To be honest, after the things Fiore has been doing and saying during all of this, the FBI should be arresting her with them. She has been encouraging sedition, encouraging a terrorist action, providing material support to a group of radical extremists who threatened to murder others for their cause.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I think she's going to get a lot of flack for this sometime down the road - but they could spin it like she "saved the day" (heck, maybe she did by buying them time and keeping David and that other woman from going out in a blazing glory)

It's tough to say right now. I'll look for a cue from the media and see how they present it all later on and after the fact. That's usually a decent indication of how the public will handle it

(even when it's complete utter BS and propaganda, unfortunately)

Thanks for the update Rocker2013!! Very much appreciated

edit on 11-2-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

link   
FAA issued a TFR (no fly) over the compound - surface to 3000' AGL.

FAA TFR

The interesting thing is that it was posted on Feb 3, but not active until Feb 10. They knew ahead of time that the FBI was going to be making a move.
edit on 11-2-2016 by charolais because: (no reason given)

link   

good luck i was asking for that 4 or 5 pages back

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

if you missed it:

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: FamCore

Fiore is apparently going to the Refuge and will be permitted to walk in and get them to follow her out.

According to what I've been reading today after turning off the stream of delusional bs last night, they have agreed to surrender this morning.

To be honest, after the things Fiore has been doing and saying during all of this, the FBI should be arresting her with them. She has been encouraging sedition, encouraging a terrorist action, providing material support to a group of radical extremists who threatened to murder others for their cause.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

edit on 11-2-2016 by FamCore because: dbl

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

do you mean the 4 still there? can you explain better?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
What happened to freedom of the press? Why are they not allowed to be in there? And who is feeding them their info?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I think first shift for the FBI are the murdering Keystone Kops... I doubt anything will go down as planned.

edit on 11-2-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

thanks. whered you get that news though?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
What happened to freedom of the press? Why are they not allowed to be in there? And who is feeding them their info?

The entire thing is 100% controlled.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

encouraging a terrorist action

Blubb. Newspeak exaggeration for civil disobedience? What did they blow up, who got killed?

It's funny to see our gov. loving police state actors abusing language for obvious reasons.

Rock on, bombs away!

edit on 11-2-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join