It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It's time to put the cigarette out folks. The actions for these Delta Bravo's has been inexcusable from day one.

The methodology of local and federal law enforcement, in regards to how they have allowed these ftupid sucks is even more unacceptable....

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

originally posted by: crazyewok
These dumb red nednecks in jail yet?

it would be REDNECKs you ignorant dip#, who knows but what have you done for your country so lately that gives you the right to look down on anothers?

Well I haven’t taken control of a building that doesn’t belong to me with a bunch of armed up religious loons over the prison sentences of Arsons.

(post by malevolent removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

it would be REDNECKs you ignorant dip#, who knows but what have you done for your country so lately that gives you the right to look down on anothers?

Well I haven’t taken control of a building that doesn’t belong to me with a bunch of armed up religious loons over the prison sentences of Arsons.

But that's just patriotic. 'Merica! Even though you're a Brit and all

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ive been listening to this for the past hour, and it seems to me like the FBI is escalating this before anyone can get there to negotiate.

The FBI is not willing to negotiate and let these people leave.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

But that's just patriotic. 'Merica! Even though you're a Brit and all

Na when we get pissed off we just have polite protest.

Or we start a riot and burn down half of London.

Depends on the day and if its raining

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
BTW I have nothing against civil disobedience

I just think this dumbarses group picked the wrong fight over the wrong issue and have awful PR and social skills.

If you’re going to spark a rebellion you cant come of a religious loon spouting crazy nonsense and pick a non-issue to start it over

edit on 11-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Ive been listening to this for the past hour, and it seems to me like the FBI is escalating this before anyone can get there to negotiate.

The FBI is not willing to negotiate and let these people leave.

theyve had more than a month to negotiate, it's time to scrape 'em out of there.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

a reply to: spy66

Wait, I thought roadblocks were illegal in Oregon to begin with?

If the FBI is running the roadblock and the ones attempting to make the vehicle stop, then the Oregon roadblock policy is moot.

The kind of roadblock used in this event is actually defined as being a Barricade and it is illigal in Oregon. The barricade that was set up is alomoste only used by the military in a conflict sone. FBI do use them but never domestically that i know of.

If the police are granted the use of a barricade, this barricade must provide a opening/passage for the suspects to pass through.
And the barricade must be set up so that it dosent come as a suprise. There must be set up warning signs that warn the fleeing suspect that there is a barricade up a head. If not other means have been given to inform the fleeing suspect that there is a barricade up a head.

The use of a barricade is only to be used as a last resort, to stop a very dangures individual and where all other options have failed.

Prohibited Pursuits (630.05)

The sole exception to this prohibition is if the reason for the pursuit was his/ her involvement in a life-threatening felony.

From what i have seen, it doesnt appear that the police have tried any options at all. He stopped once, but they let him go? THat to me is very odd. They could have shot out the tiers. That is leagal and quite safe since the car was stationary.
And then the they could have dissolved the barricade up a head and approached from the front to Box him hin. But they never did that either. They had him stopped for 4 min. That is a lot of time to do Things differently and much safer.

If this victim is a life-threatening felony. You dont let him go when you first have him stopped.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
All of this for 4 people camped on public land?

It seems to me that if everyone just went home and ignored them, they would go away. Seems like a big to do over nothing at this point.

The FBI wont let the negotiators get there. They wont even talk on the phone with the elected officials. This has gotten way out of control. I think they want these people dead. Or in jail for the rest of their lives.

I hope everyone is listening to this.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

you are flat out wrong and so is crazyewok to me the Burns OR BS wasn't the way to do but the people need to have their voices heard, do not belittle the people that work hard making the food you eat and everything else thats just taken for granted. so so some people had the balls to stand up you make them a pariah and criminals just because the news told you so? here i thought the motto was deny ignorance but even my lack of learning and the want to learn more.....

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I hope everyone is listening to this.

I listened last night for a while, but the constant talk of religion and their "rights" under the constitution was annoying. These nuts have no clue what they are talking about and were stupid to put themselves in this situation.

This entire deal is a product of the propaganda the Right Wing continues to spread. Many people, such as those at WND, Breitbart, Infowars, Fox News and many others, are responsible for this as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

the government wants something from them i would highly expect it to be in a body bag in the FBIs favor of course

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

i didn't listen to it but we did have rights from the Constitution including the right to arms religion and to dispute the government if it was opposed to the people. Did is a key word there

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Yes, we have all of those rights but these people are not asserting those rights in an intelligent manner or addressing their grievances with government in the proper way.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

the government wants something from them i would highly expect it to be in a body bag in the FBIs favor of course

Such nonsense. If "the government" really wanted them in body bags, they would have been there 5 weeks ago. Actual tyrants, the kind you need to take up arms against, would have ended this on day one.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes I know. The member I responded to has declared that all roadblocks are illegal in Oregon according to the state constitution. Strange to see them now providing policies on roadblocks in Oregon.

Even though the policy they're quoting is Portland PD. They seem to have left that part out.

I was "adding to in support" not "taking away from in critique"

Hopefully the County will complete their investigation and release results soon. Not that facts will make a difference to true believers ... /sigh

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: iPadCary

originally posted by: Gryphon66
When can police use lethal force against a fleeing suspect? - PBS

TRANSLATION:
A cop can shoot you in the back while running away ....
only if he "feels it necessary" to shoot you in the back while running away.

If there exists more of a non-statement than that, I'd love to hear it. lol

Nope, not a translation. Translation not needed as the statements are in plain English.

Agenda-based paraphrase, maybe.

Intentional logical fallacy ... probably closer.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Cliven is in holding?,(snicker snicker) bend em & spread em Cliven, have to make sure you have no weapons hidden up your keaster.

Well this entire fiasco will be over soon, 2 hours till the expected perp walk.

An absolute failure on the part of these so called "patriots" & their "movement".
Nothing new there though.
I remember the guys from the Order & Posse Comitatus weren't much more organized nor committed.
Point of fact only one guy I remember was worth a damn.

Scotty B. if you're reading Peace!

So these KeystoneCop militia morans(sic) really handed the feds a PR goldmine.
Reinforced every negative stereotype that people had of their ilk & then some.
Oh wait "stereotype" or maybe just the type to believe the ignorant BS they've been spouting for 40 days.
As bizarre as these people have behaved (including that religulous radio guy) this is the norm for the so called militia type.

Also notice that none of the more militant groups like the 3%ers(white supremacist) or "Oath Keepers"(lol) busted a grape.
No surprise there.
Let this be a lesson to all you would be wannabe extremists if you bust out with your guns & bible looking to make a name for yourself & your movement, you're on your own & horribly out manned & outgunned.

K~
edit on 11-2-2016 by aethertek because: ise kant spel

edit on 11-2-2016 by aethertek because: hhg

edit on 11-2-2016 by aethertek because: words

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

For some reason the thread wasn't updating. When I posted that it said there was still only 1 page of replies, and the feed was still playing. I was wondering how this was getting no attention. After I posted it finally said 20 pages. It was far to late to dive into 20+ pages.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join