It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: GeisterFahrer
I would if I wasn't on a phone.

In the grand scheme of things, it won't matter. Those Agents will be awarded medals for their bravery.

I don't think anyone is paying attention to your video.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I don't think anyone is paying attention to the facts.

Spy noted the same thing I did.

But again, nothing is going to make a difference to true believers.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Moomoa reply to: Snarl

I have this funny feeling that if George Washington was in your back yad fighting red coats you would lock your doors and run for the hills.

I am not trying to defend Snarl he can do that himself but I will say this ...Snarl is the real deal.. and has faced stuff that most key board warriors only see in their online games. I agree there is a time, a proper setting and a place for going against the grain..

What did they expect to accomplish unless it is to recreate more martyrs for their cause which so far has been ill defined due to the lop sided press coverage.

Cowboys and ranchers are not city folk.. They shake hands over a deal and trust the word of each other.... They should have asked the Indians how all that worked out when dealing with land hungry government agents, No ?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Reply to Snarl -

And you think someone named "Snarl" would be better?
edit on 11-2-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a reply to: malevolent

Usually hyper critical people have never stepped into the ring, everyone who has usually has respect for others that do.
actually i have no respect for anyone. people are just stupid critters i need to avoid. if i did any violence to them the PC army would cry because (insert your feelings here) i have very little interest in living my personnel thing has to do with the various spirit places

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here's some points in a decent summary for consideration:

The law gives police officers latitude to use deadly force when they feel physically endangered, but there’s far less legal flexibility when it comes to opening fire at fleeing individuals.

The Supreme Court held in a 1989 case, Graham v. Connor, that the appropriateness of use of force by officers “must be judged from the perspective of a reasonable officer on the scene,” rather than evaluated through 20/20 hindsight.

That standard is designed to take into account that police officers are frequently asked to make split-second decisions during fast-evolving confrontations, and should not be subject to overly harsh second guessing. The Justice Department cited that legal threshold ... when it declined to prosecute former Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death ... of an unarmed black 18-year-old.

A seminal 1985 Supreme Court case, Tennessee vs. Garner, held that the police may not shoot at a fleeing person unless the officer reasonably believes that the individual poses a significant physical danger to the officer or others in the community. That means officers are expected to take other, less-deadly action during a foot or car pursuit unless the person being chased is seen as an immediate safety risk.

When can police use lethal force against a fleeing suspect? - PBS

Basic relevant facts not offered as any sort of analysis of the Oregon situation.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Welp, now that everyone's had a good night's sleep, is well-rested & well-fed,
saner heads will prevail and tne Final Four will comply with whatever surre--,
I-I mean turning in directives they're given and not try anything foolhardy,
like, say, "going out in a blaze of glory" & opening up with automatic weapons fire.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

They should have asked the Indians how all that worked out when dealing with land hungry government agents, No ?

Guess you kind of forgot how the ranchers also murdered their fair share of Native Americans for their land also huh?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

The police were ordered to stand down in fergason.......

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Wait, I thought roadblocks were illegal in Oregon to begin with?

If the FBI is running the roadblock and the ones attempting to make the vehicle stop, then the Oregon roadblock policy is moot.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

originally posted by: crazyewok
These dumb red nednecks in jail yet?

it would be REDNECKs you ignorant dip#, who knows but what have you done for your country so lately that gives you the right to look down on anothers?

I believe the word you are looking for is others not anothers. Next time spellcheck before calling someone else ignorant.

What has these gutless cowards done for this country? At the start of this it was kill or be killed now they are crying like a little girl wanting to hide behind mommy's skirt. Wok was wrong in calling them rednecks though these drama queens don't have enough backbone to be rednecks.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

yeah the trail of tears and the massacre over the the ghost dance
edit on 11-2-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

A roadblock set up to verify ID or test for intoxication is at this moment illegal in that state.

The prohibition goes to the Constitutional restriction on "illegal search and seizure" (no probable cause for the initial stop of the vehicle.)

This situation with the armed occupiers was a specific action conducted with probable cause.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Cliven Bundy Arrested in Oregon - Fox News

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, the father of the jailed militia leader whose followers have occupied a federal wildlife refuge in eastern Oregon for the past 40 days, was arrested by FBI agents in Portland, Ore. late Wednesday as he stepped off a flight from Las Vegas.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: malevolent

originally posted by: crazyewok
These dumb red nednecks in jail yet?

it would be REDNECKs you ignorant dip#, who knows but what have you done for your country so lately that gives you the right to look down on anothers?

I believe the word you are looking for is others not anothers. Next time spellcheck before calling someone else ignorant.

What has these gutless cowards done for this country? At the start of this it was kill or be killed now they are crying like a little girl wanting to hide behind mommy's skirt. Wok was wrong in calling them rednecks though these drama queens don't have enough backbone to be rednecks.
well paint my ass blue, we got a spellin nazi to help us out

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
When can police use lethal force against a fleeing suspect? - PBS

TRANSLATION:
A cop can shoot you in the back while running away ....
only if he "feels it necessary" to shoot you in the back while running away.

If there exists more of a non-statement than that, I'd love to hear it. lol
edit on 1122016 by iPadCary because: (no reason given)

edit on 1122016 by iPadCary because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

drop the tough guy act its pointless to bicker on here and play whos got the bigger stuff

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
if you looking for more updates her is the news link - video included
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Cliven Bundy Arrested in Oregon - Fox News

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, the father of the jailed militia leader whose followers have occupied a federal wildlife refuge in eastern Oregon for the past 40 days, was arrested by FBI agents in Portland, Ore. late Wednesday as he stepped off a flight from Las Vegas.

what a wonderful day!! high fives all around!

as entertaining as this circus was, i'm ready to see the end.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes I know. The member I responded to has declared that all roadblocks are illegal in Oregon according to the state constitution. Strange to see them now providing policies on roadblocks in Oregon.

Even though the policy they're quoting is Portland PD. They seem to have left that part out.

new topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join