It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Qspeedyrock

i don't think anything can help but i get get pissed when the average american is blamed for what the government has done. i do not turn a blind eye to it but what can one persons voice do alone when they can barely pay rent and eat?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I watched the video too. I think most of us have. He put his hands up briefly and then reached across his chest. To me that could indicate that he was torn between two conflicting impulses — surrender or fight to the death.

FBI director said they were firing at the truck at the initial stop (what spooked Finicum) and were firing on the truck as it approached the road block.

his "reaching" that you saw, was a reaction to getting shot while his hands were in the air.

There was a reason they have not released any audio, dashcam or body cam footage, because it would show that Finicum was executed while he attempted to surrender - and that would quite possibly offend the average American's sensibilities.

So now, they have to drag these 4 occupiers through the gutter too.
edit on 11-2-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
what pisses me off the most is hypocrites thinking they know it all and can be so judgmental, however i would dare those same people to walk in my shoes. they wouldn't even last a day

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer
Link please.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Link please.

@1:35

Lethal force was utilized as the vehicle approached the checkpoint and as it was afterwards.

then this statement (concerning the initial stop):

FBI agents and Oregon State Police troopers were involved in this operation. During this operation, OSP troopers utilized deadly force due to their proximity to LaVoy Finicum as the situation unfolded.

www.fbi.gov... -situation-at-the-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
These dumb red rednecks in jail yet?

edit on 11-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Wow. And thank you.

That one deserves its own thread. Please do...
edit on 2/11/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Wow. And thank you.

That one deserves its own thread. Please do...

you can have all the honors.

I just wanted to point it out.

we do have Government Accountability Offices for a reason - we should probably utilize them often.

So now that your eyes have been opened, did they, or did they not, use Gestapo type subterfuge tactics?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I would if I wasn't on a phone.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I would if I wasn't on a phone.

In the grand scheme of things, it won't matter. Those Agents will be awarded medals for their bravery.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
These dumb red nednecks in jail yet?

it would be REDNECKs you ignorant dip#, who knows but what have you done for your country so lately that gives you the right to look down on anothers?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Something I learned as a pro fighter is the most critical are also the least likely to step in the ring

The same is true here.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Randomly shooting into a car of people unprovoked is brave, no doubt.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

I hate to say it but this sounds like a false flag set up. Instead of what I've seen to be the avg. militia man, ex law enforcement,military and patriot,these guys left here are instead a govt. sci-op wet dream.Loose cannons, not very well spoken, irrational and not very bright.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

really a "a pro fighter" ok i'll bite and take you on anytime and any day. you are kinda right the keyboard warriors get off on here tho. i changed my mind it would be pointless, i want to fight for the my beliefs here not cause some schmuck in i don't fuqn care thinks something special

edit on 11-2-2016 by malevolent because: i can

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Here's the link to a Press Release of the transcript of the announcement made on January 28, 2016: Remarks by SAC Greg Bretzing at a Press Conference to Address the Ongoing Situation at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge

It is very likely that the phrase "lethal force was used as the subject approached" is an acknowledgement that after armed and dangerous suspect Finicum resisted arrest and fled the scene of arrest at the initial traffic stop, the secondary roadblock was used to stop flight.

Several LEOS here have explained this. It's a matter of definition and policy to refer to the deployment of a roadblock (including spike strips) as deadly (or lethal) force that was only deployed at a point that came into play after the armed occupiers were fleeing the primary arrest attempt.

Use of this term does not mean that OSP/FBI walked to Finicum's truck and "started shooting"!

Here's the transcript of the relevant portion:

FBI agents and Oregon State Police troopers were involved in this operation. During this operation, OSP troopers utilized deadly force due to their proximity to LaVoy Finicum as the situation unfolded. Because of this, the Deschutes County Major Incident Team is conducting the outside review of the shooting per Oregon State law and established protocols. Because of that ongoing investigation, I will not be able to answer every question you have, but hopefully we will give the public some clarity as to what occurred.

I don't expect this to change the views of any true believers, but please note ... the investigation into the shooting is being conducted by DESCHUTES COUNTY as required by OREGON LAW.

(Also, this has been available since January 28, 2016 ... it is not exactly "a discovery.")

edit on 11-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Usually hyper critical people have never stepped into the ring, everyone who has usually has respect for others that do.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I really would like to know what kind of charges he/they were charged With since they chose to use Deadly physical force.

These charges must be forfilled for the police to set up a barricade that is a Deadly physical force.

Prohibited Pursuits (630.05)

a. Persons whose identities are known, who can be apprehended at a future time, and whose driving or conduct does not create an imminent threat of serious physical injury or death, will not be the subject of a pursuit. The sole exception to this prohibition is if the reason for the pursuit was his/ her involvement in a life-threatening felony.

The use of the type of radblock that they chose to use is calsified as use of Deadly physical force. This might not mean that the troopers actually shot at the car as it approached the barricade. Because the raodblock/barricade is use of Deadly force.

Pursuit Intervention Strategies (630.05)

d. Barricading: Barricading is considered deadly physical force and subject to DIR 1010.10. (630.05 VEHICLE PURSUITS)

1. Barricading requires the approval of a supervisor. Furthermore, the barricade must be set up in such a manner as to afford the fleeing suspect ample time to see the barricade and stop his/her vehicle.

You can see his breaklights come on. So was he given ample time to stop??

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ta reply to: Gryphon66

Did you watch the video above.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Ta reply to: Gryphon66

Did you watch the video above.

Yes.

new topics

top topics